Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences (21360 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? / Nekede Polytechnic Graduate Shares Her Accident Experience & School Experiences / Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 5:00pm On Jul 09, 2020
Mine was in my SSS2 (Further Mathematics)
After blasting it 1st term
2nd term exam came, it was a questn worth 10mrks
after trying my best to solve it, i could not.
the painful part is i got to the hostel and tried to solve it and i got it in my 1st attempt.
I felt bad
i ended up with 50/70

This other one is the most painful
Back then at SON, it was a physics exam. Common calculation of potential energy, i saw it as being too cheap, maybe there is a trick.
It was then i convinced myself to believe HEIGHT was measured in CM and not meters. That was how i converted the figure given in metre to CM.
Aftes i'd submitted that a friend told me it was meters.
If not 4 that mistake, i would have scored nthing less than 90.
But God helped me and i scored 70 thus making me not to lose hitting my 5.0cgpa mark

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences by shogsman(m): 5:01pm On Jul 09, 2020
Eddieofficial2:
This is what a real OG will do for a friend
That second fool is gonna spook the invigilator, I hate dumb people
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences by GeneralKoko(m): 5:04pm On Jul 09, 2020
I think say I no get experience but I just remembered one

It's not embarrassing but ...
It was in my Jss3 , junior WAEC I think , e get one girl wey old pass all of us then with big breast . She sat close to me in that exam , I remember say that time my brain dae hot , I was ready to write my exam without expo .

As I dae write oh , this girl beg me , beg me tire con tell me say she go gree me touch bress small na so I open my script dae show her oh
No time

Although chance been no dae for me to touch that time like the next term before our graduation to ss1 me and her been dae back seat for class nayim I remind her about our deal

Luckily class been dae crowded so you fit do bad thing with ease
She just rest her head for desk , nayim I use that chance press bress die
If you see the way my dick stand ehnnnn..
And e no reach 5 minutes them talk say make we go social gathering, I carry am like that oh .

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences by bluefilm: 5:19pm On Jul 09, 2020
ELgordo:
[s]going back and forth with your locality mind set would be pointless and baseless. enjoy your nigerian life ode....mumu[/s]

Itiboribo.

I know your type.

You are the type that will even go and copy someone's reg. no in exam simply because you no sabi anything at all.

How I wish dem for expel you eh... cool shocked cool
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences by Phemostiga4u: 5:21pm On Jul 09, 2020
Spontaneous007:
If I tell you my own you no go believe....

Well

It all happened when I wanted to write my first semester exam (first year).
It was MEC102 (technical drawing)...

Even during normal lectures, i didn't have the slightest knowledge of technical drawing because I never did it in school. I was not concerned about learning it because I hated drawing so much. Infact, the last time I drew was in pry 2 when we use to draw mango, apple and basket.

The basic tech I managed to do sef in jss2 ... It was makana makana (mark an arc) we we're just hearing from the man's mouth.

.. fast forward to the exam period Sha...

I had all the instrument for drawing ready but nothing was on my head.
As the invigilator started sharing drawing sheets, the shit in my anus started drawing closer. It was as if I was given a DEATH note.
Then he started sharing question paper. Omo come and see question. I doubt if seasoned architects can answer the question we were told to answer.

Well as a sharp guy Sha.. I couldn't leave my drawing sheets blank so I started drawing...

Omo.. come and see drawing.. I never knew I had the talent to draw rubbish..
I was just drawing different lines that has not been discovered in technical drawing. I was happy with the rubbish I was drawing until the lecturer who was taking the course entered and looked at my drawing.. he laughed and shouted at me saying; " your calling is not engineering, you should go and start selling Coco and akara"... Everyone in the hall bursted in laughter.. even the girl behind me that I was forming efiwe for laughed so hard... When I couldn't take it.. I submitted my rubbish and went out of the hall. On tthe day the result cam out.. I came out with flying colors of failure �

you are a real nigga

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences by Escobar98(m): 5:22pm On Jul 09, 2020
I had failed Literature twice [WAEC and NECO] and then I registered for WAEC GCE.

That faithful day I was writing the Literature I needed, and for the fear of the unknown [I had adequately prepared but was still scared of mad exigencies] I decided to go with my Nokia X2, hoping to visit Biesloaded.com

That terrible moment I decided to answer the last question I didn't know well, unknowingly, the invigilator was seated, behind me. In short he camouflaged.

And that's how I removed the phone, and in just 3 seconds I rose and just snatched. It was like Nollywood. I begged like mad baba dinuh gimme phone o.

My center was beside WAEC office [UNITED, IJOKODO] People living in Ibadan go understand.
I saw the man the second and the third day he still didn't give me after authorizing "minus 20 marks" on my script.

I later had C5

Secondly. Polytechnic Ibadan there is this beautiful Rose Mary. I was writing my exam and this girl I had never spoken to tapped me and with Joy I decided to answer her. Boom. Dem catch me. Gimme "minus 20" I beg Mr. Arulogun like mad but e no just answer me. I got punched sef

That was my only conversation with Rose Mary.
I later had 47.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences by Oyerinde16(m): 5:23pm On Jul 09, 2020
I no do again...

1 Like

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences by TripA(m): 5:25pm On Jul 09, 2020
I just remembered my own oooo
was in jss3 that junior waec
book keeping / typewriting I went to private school was not used to getting beaten
na so invigilator enter one Ustaz like that with long beard get had this beards that would send shivers down my spine I promised not to get on his bad side
my name starting with A I was always the 14 person.
when he got to 10 I started lgathering my self.
omo the man recah 14 I still they find pencil they shake he shout like 3 times I found my pencil.
I was shouting sir like ajebo na as I was running the man just slap me with one kind force
na ground I land me teachers pet best students in jss1
for some reason I no Even cry that was the first time I was beaten and I didn't flinch.
I just dusted myself look at the man straight up like I was sending a message with my cute face got in was still one of the first to finish the man looked at me I looked at him walked out angry as F....
that moment definitely changed something in me

1 Like

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 09, 2020
Before the exam period, the lecturer gave a CAT to cover 30% and the exams to account for 70%. The CAT question went like: "With relevant examples and case study, examine the origin of science". Omo naso boys just de write off point. We no even understand the question, talkless of answer. I eventually got 7/30 grin
I knew the only way to balance things up was to prepare well for the exam. When examinations came, I was happy it leaked, alongside use of English. The use of English exam was the morning paper, then the History of Scientific Ideas for afternoon. Nobody spent twenty minutes in the use of English exam, so it was obvious it leaked. Well, we started preparing for the afternoon paper. Even with the textbook, it was still difficult to answer the questions. After using about 4 hours to answer and practice the questions, we went in only to see different and more difficult questions. I nearly fainted. The questions had been reset! Till today, even my babalawo is still finding it difficult to explain how I ended up getting a 'C'

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences by legundarybeans(m): 6:05pm On Jul 09, 2020
toyindebare:
I was writing WAEC in shao, Kwara State in 2008. We were having Economics and I was so enjoying it but I made a mistake in one of the questions I answered. I needed to cancel it and pick another question that I felt I could do better in. Only to hear 10 minutes to go. My heart skipped and I released and became so wet all over. It was so embarrassing.

You de ment, cum ke?? shocked shocked
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences by hardeykholarkay(m): 6:13pm On Jul 09, 2020
banana99:
Hmmmmm! mine was the day i had management accounting exam at 8:00 am but thought it was 12:00 pm. omo!!
Thanks to my korikosun friend who discovered i wasn't on queue for verification into the exam hall and quickly put a call through.
EWOOOOO!!! rushed out quickly took a bike to the main junction to get a cab to school, Unilorin that year.
Village people wan use the cab man as he was trying to get more passengers,Ha!!! naso i tell am guy i go pay full load just hurry.
For those who can relate Accounting dept is far from the school's bus stop, chartered another keke!
For 30mins i no even know where i dey after i sidown for the exam hall,Brain first empty, management accounting for that matter.
With prayers, I started to remember 1+1=2 then other formats and formulas. Thanked God after the exam i sha collect D jeje grin grin grin
My Alma mater... Probitas Doctrina.. Better by Far
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences by Corroro: 6:19pm On Jul 09, 2020
Some experiences are best left unsaid grin, meanwhile whatever challenges or setbacks you have experienced in life you can always do something great with your life with the right bank supporting your
efforts. FCMB offers you a chance to Do Something Epic, just visit https://fcmb.com/epic to get started.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences by ayanbaba2(m): 6:27pm On Jul 09, 2020
Spontaneous007:
If I tell you my own you no go believe....

Well

It all happened when I wanted to write my first semester exam (first year).
It was MEC102 (technical drawing)...

Even during normal lectures, i didn't have the slightest knowledge of technical drawing because I never did it in school. I was not concerned about learning it because I hated drawing so much. Infact, the last time I drew was in pry 2 when we use to draw mango, apple and basket.

The basic tech I managed to do sef in jss2 ... It was makana makana (mark an arc) we we're just hearing from the man's mouth.

.. fast forward to the exam period Sha...

I had all the instrument for drawing ready but nothing was on my head.
As the invigilator started sharing drawing sheets, the shit in my anus started drawing closer. It was as if I was given a DEATH note.
Then he started sharing question paper. Omo come and see question. I doubt if seasoned architects can answer the question we were told to answer.

Well as a sharp guy Sha.. I couldn't leave my drawing sheets blank so I started drawing...

Omo.. come and see drawing.. I never knew I had the talent to draw rubbish..
I was just drawing different lines that has not been discovered in technical drawing. I was happy with the rubbish I was drawing until the lecturer who was taking the course entered and looked at my drawing.. he laughed and shouted at me saying; " your calling is not engineering, you should go and start selling Coco and akara"... Everyone in the hall bursted in laughter.. even the girl behind me that I was forming efiwe for laughed so hard... When I couldn't take it.. I submitted my rubbish and went out of the hall. On tthe day the result cam out.. I came out with flying colors of failure �

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences by chatinent: 6:49pm On Jul 09, 2020
OkhaiAsein:
Wetin concern what I have said with cultism
Some slangs sold you out.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences by ThatFairGuy1: 6:50pm On Jul 09, 2020
marriagebyigbo:
I was in an exam hall when I saw the lady supervisor attached to our class... She is very beautiful... If it was beauty sef, e for better..

But guys, she carry too much... Both front and back packages were too much.... I was deeply lost in thought

Mehn, I was lost and I knew it, I have already discharged Cum on my trouser unknowingly...

So as I proceeded to submit my almost empty answer sheet coz I didn't write anything sensible in the exam... I was lost in thought thinking abt my female supervisor..

I was even smiling as i saw people looking at me, I was busy shining my teeth gringringringrin as if I was the best in the class... Unknown to me, they were looking at my trousers wey Don soak with Cum..

Chai when I was asked what's on my trouser mehn, I cudnt bury my shame..

I wished the ground will open her mouth and swallow me..

Very embarrassing shockedshocked
Oh Lord grin
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences by chatinent: 6:54pm On Jul 09, 2020
Oyerinde16:
I carried out some of the biggest examination malpractices in history during my days...

1st, during weac, I hated maths so much that, I wrote nonsense, waited for the best student to submit, then followed him, I picked up his booklet and feigned I forgot to write something's, I went back to my sit, I had already perfected it, swapped the cover, mine cover with name n reg on his n his on mine... I got a B in maths, the guy got an F, in Neco I swapped with a brillant lady, I got an A n she got an F... Funny is the lady made it in weac and the guy made it in Neco.

2nd During my uni days, I had finished my paper, but I wrote answers on the question papers I do distribute, unfortunately I was caught with a question paper filled with answers, I bailed myself by insisting I usually scrub out rough answers on the question paper before transferring it to my booklet, as instructed on the exam paper, rough work can be done on question paper, the DC reasoned with me and let me go, thou I carried over the course, but the remaining 6 persons we attended the DC together were all rusticated from school...

3.. Right in front of the school exam officer, I rubbed it on his face, he sat facing me, but I put a small sheet on my booklet, the only small space blocked by a chair in front of me was a small pieces of expo... The man in his wildest dream would never believe I can dare put a paper there and copy, but I was that brave and confident, I actually did and I was never caught...

I regret those actions and I don't advice anybody to do same or cheat... It doesn't pay.
I guess, you are in prison now but if you aren't, please contact me below I need to see you.
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences by Holaomoakin(m): 6:59pm On Jul 09, 2020
Me; during my university days. I had final exam but slept off, a guy called Dwon woke me up with call told me I had 1hour to the end of the exam, I jumped up, ran where I should have waited: finally got to the exam hall sweating like Christmas-goat, 30minutes more I heard from the invigilator. I Was later allowed to write. It was horrible.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences by chatinent: 7:00pm On Jul 09, 2020
fattprince:
Well I just remembered one now. We were writing CBT exam. I'm in Unilag 300 level now. It was an exam last year in 200 lvl. After writing all I could write I just said let me google with my phone to get more answers. As I wrote two in the process of putting the phone back in my pocket (back pocket) the invigilator saw me, he came to me and ask me to bring out the phone I was using. Omo my heart cut. My own don finish. After spending 5 years in Unilag without certificate. Will I still be expelled the second time again in 200 lvl already. I just looked at the man and I told him there's is no phone with me. He looked at me and I think he felt pity for me and just let me be. My brothers and sisters that was God's handiwork oh. I felt so relieved.
I can so relate bro. That day go humble you die.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences by chatinent: 7:03pm On Jul 09, 2020
MMXX:
Don't think I have had any major embarrassing exam experience apart from being taken to the front seat when I had hope of copying at the back and also not being able to remember how to spell simple words I knew like but, most etc. cheesy

I could remember my course mate though this girl was the perfect exam malpractice guru,she's confident in the act and never gets caught until one faithful day.

She was using her exhibit(ngbo) as usual and one lecturer noticed it and on approaching her she quickly threw the stuff forward under her seat. When the lecturer found the stuff and asked her she said she doesn't know that it's not hers and doesn't know how it got there.the lecturer faced the new victim whose seat the stuff was found around she too said she doesn't know,which was the truth.The lecturer faced the first girl again and she denied and this time even swore she knows nothing.The lecturer requested she brings her script and she did with confidence,the man started turning the script page by page and can you believe there was expo(ngbo) on every page of her script lol grin..i almost laughed sha

Luckily for her it seems the man knows her from somewhere or they are from the same town or he knows her people,she was pardoned and given back her script to continue to the amazement of every student watching..Lucky her if not na carryover be that

Carryover or spill over or rustication?
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences by Angelacruz: 7:05pm On Jul 09, 2020
Hahaa
GeneralKoko:
I think say I no get experience but I just remembered one

It's not embarrassing but ...
It was in my Jss3 , junior WAEC I think , e get one girl wey old pass all of us then with big breast . She sat close to me in that exam , I remember say that time my brain dae hot , I was ready to write my exam without expo .

As I dae write oh , this girl beg me , beg me tire con tell me say she go gree me touch bress small na so I open my script dae show her oh
No time

Although chance been no dae for me to touch that time like the next term before our graduation to ss1 me and her been dae back seat for class nayim I remind her about our deal

Luckily class been dae crowded so you fit do bad thing with ease
She just rest her head for desk , nayim I use that chance press bress die
If you see the way my dick stand ehnnnn..
And e no reach 5 minutes them talk say make we go social gathering, I carry am like that oh .

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences by chatinent: 7:08pm On Jul 09, 2020
Lifeisnotfair:
During my WAEC examination (mathematics) in secondary school, I had already answered the questions I was sure of just a few left and when it was time to start submitting, I got tensed cause I wanted to make sure I answered everything before submitting na there wahala start.

That very first page where you're to write the number of questions you've answered, there's a spot meant for the supervisor na there I go write put. One of my school teachers came in to check my work and the moment he found out I had written on the particular spot meant for the supervisor, slaps and heavy punches started raining down from God knows where on my head and face. I had to use corrective fluid to clean everything. My face swell up before I reach house like who tipper jam.

2. I was writing a course in 300level with chukuli, my friend and chukuli partner needed help cause the answer nor dey the expo wey he carry but e dey my own, he begged me to pass it on to him and when I put my hands under my table to search for the question he wanted answers to, lecturer caught me from under the table and asked me to stand and bring what he saw me holding, as I was about to stand I stylishly threw it out of the window, he laughed and came close. He called one random guy from outside that was walking and minding his business to pass him the chukuli (I dey signal the guy to help me carry the paper and run, he just dey look me like dead body).

Naso my paper take end after like 45mins into the exam. Wetin make am pain me be say my crush dey inside the class, see embarrassment.

And lastly we wrote a test in 400 level, the highest was I think 6/30 I managed to get 3 I wasn't the lowest oo cause some persons got 1 but then the lecturer decided to use me as a scapegoat. He called me out, checked my work again and again and asked me where I saw the nonsense I wrote down, I confidently told him I read it from my note and he was surprised. He asked me to bring my note and he compared it with the materials he uses and my coursemate's note and discovered they were very different things entirely.

The truth be say I been no too sound the previous week and when I got to school I copied those things from a fellow course mate (he never misses any class) but his handwriting was the worse I jejely copied rubbish and wrote rubbish in the test.

When the lecturer called me out, see brutality oh my God!! He say if na him be my papa he nor go pay my school fees again, I felt so embarrassed.
The first part got me laughing hard bro. I also remember when I was in the WAEC hall and saw one (say) supervisor beating a girl student (maybe her teacher or relative). The guy beat am like animal. The girl go write on margins and put nick name on the headers.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences by chatinent: 7:11pm On Jul 09, 2020
fattprince:
I remember another one now. After doing FBA exam in 100 level. I was praying for B. If I have B I would be happy ehn. Then after exam why we were talking number one question Venn diagram simple thing 15 marks. People were getting different answers. I just thought well this ones are olodo jhare. Cos the answer they got was what I got before but I just felt that can't be the answer before doing it another way to get an answer I was satisfied with. Not until a very brilliant guy got the answer every one was getting. I just wan die. Who send me I should I've just left it the first time I got it now. I was now praying fervently for C. But I wouldn't be surprised if I got a D cos it was a whole 15 marks. Guess what I scored when results came out? 83 perfect A. I just couldn't believe it till I saw it in my student portal. I still go to check it some times till now cos it gives me joy. I mean when I was doing Accounting in this same school the whole of 5 years. I never had A before I was withdrawn. Now just in my first year in Business Admin. I've got an A not one, two cos I got A in one cos I didn't even read for once just studied past question on exam day. The 4 semesters have completed now. I've gotten at least an A in each semester. So I've gotten at least 5 As. Though at this level my result is even worse than when I was in this level in Accounting. But I'm not going to be withdrawn this time. By God's grace I'm even going to make a 2.1 come graduation.
I think you made a rethink and stepped up your game not to fail again.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences by chatinent: 7:16pm On Jul 09, 2020
Xerox01:
During one of my 100lv exams, ELE102 exam, we were given 2 answer booklets cos 2 lectures took the course but me being naive that time and not noticing that that was how eveybody was given in my level cos of our sitting arrangement, I innocently gave another invigilator one of the answer booklet thinking it was a mistake... I'd submitted and gisting with my guys outside when one said his 2nd sheet was almost blank, I no first reason am untill I realized what has happened. Omo the way I zoomed back to meet one of the invigilators who was the lecturer of the course to explain, the man said "You must be very crazy, get out of here". Had to go beg the man later with my HOC
Just kuku kill me.. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences by chatinent: 7:20pm On Jul 09, 2020
gwininfo:
Hail uniben
In my department that year I dey impersonate anybody no be lie, I remember impersonating and going blank....i just sat there with the question and answer booklet laughing at the persons failure
when result came out gbam B while mine I thought I killed, murdered,annihilated,destroyed, D
This life no balance
People I wrote exams for graduated well while I came out with nada....Uniben should expect me again just to prove I am not a joke
And that person will come and be thanking you with everything he knows in heaven and you will bi like: 'may God just punish you for that.' LOL.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences by chatinent: 7:20pm On Jul 09, 2020
Kylekent59:
After writing my physics exam, was going to submit , all of a sudden two guys started dragging my cloth that i shouldn't submit. The invigilator saw what was going on and walked to us and collected my answer booklet, including the two guys and said we are doing exam malpractice.

I was like, what have I done to deserve this. I tried explaining, but he didn't wanna hear. Even the second invigilator was telling them that i was innocent and it was the other two guys were dragging me, still he was forming supreme.

My fellow sets writing the exam were very angry by his actions. I laid curse on him and left the hall. The two guys came out from the hall, knelt down at the front door and was begging me, I forgave them.

Result came out and I was winnowed . I spoke with my course adviser and he said I should just re-write the course over which i did and made a "B"

I still graduated with my set, served and made a good live till date.

It is good to just express your innocence once and let God do the remaining.
I could so relate, bro. Well done.
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences by Oyerinde16(m): 7:21pm On Jul 09, 2020
chatinent:

I guess, you are in prison now but if you aren't, please contact me below I need to see you.
M in my ous... Coman beat me... Instead of you to sell ND, HND, Bsc, MSC and PhD certificate (oluyole) and bounce... You are selling nonsense...
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences by Jackossky(m): 7:24pm On Jul 09, 2020
Okay, this one ain't embarrassing but kinda funny.

For a reason or two, your home boy and some of my course mate decided to write gst(100l course) in 300L.

I mean, we were in 300l and thinking of how to write an exam that we should have written in 100l, so, the day started with anxiety and doubt boldly written on our face.

It was our last paper and Home boy decided to locate his exam room(CBT exam)

when I found it, my guys were littering outside, waiting for the exuberant 100l and 200l to get in,waiting it out was quite embarrassing,I mean, having to fight for queue with those younglings.

As agba awo, we rendezvoused unknowing that an invigilator took Cognizance of us.

Since it's CBT, it doesn't matter when you get in, your time starts counting the moment you log into the system. We were the last to check into the exam room but as we did, one of the invigilators made a degrading statement about us being fools and chided us with words.

The man felt we were 100l students who are too blinded by the euphoria of being in school and ...

Well, you won't believe it, the exam was to last for an hour but somehow, at the 8th minutes, two of my guys stood up and headed for the exit. They were done

Everyone was just looking at them, I was kinda laughing in my mind, those guys are on strong 4.* Gp

While others were still looking, I clicked on the submit icon, home boy was done and before you know it, I was in my way to leave the exam room.

We got accosted by the invigilator that made a sarcastic remark on us earlier, he said it was impossible and he is suspecting us to be machineries.

We got delayed at the exit point as this man requested for our ID cards, we were still in the process when my other course mate came to join us, the man was simply astonished.

I can still remember his look when I recall the incident.

Las las, he got to know we were in 300l and demanded we buy him coke. Mtcheww, we did buy and do you know what amazes me

We all had A in the exam.

Something toutedt be very tough, fear my guys oo. Na genius dem be.

.It's just an experience that makes me to remember how scholarly my friends could be.

Laughs

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences by chatinent: 7:30pm On Jul 09, 2020
Oyerinde16:

M in my ous... Coman beat me... Instead of you to sell ND, HND, Bsc, MSC and PhD certificate (oluyole) and bounce... You are selling nonsense...
Lol. Kuku kill me.
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences by Ndipe(m): 7:30pm On Jul 09, 2020
None that I can recall.
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences by OkhaiAsein(m): 7:49pm On Jul 09, 2020
chatinent:

Some slangs sold you out.
HahaBros u no well
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences by fattprince(m): 7:56pm On Jul 09, 2020
chatinent:

I think you made a rethink and stepped up your game not to fail again.
Yes something like that. I have to write jamb a second time before I gained admission. And in my year 1 I always have this ominous feeling that maybe I will have to redo my degree again before I will be able to collect Bsc cert. Even though my first carryover was in my 3rd year. I guess it came to pass. I don't know if it's a good thing but though I try to learn from people experiences its like I always learn better from my own experience.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Examination Day Experiences by fattprince(m): 8:07pm On Jul 09, 2020
chatinent:

I can so relate bro. That day go humble you die.
How you know. I've made up my mind never to carry Expo again. I'm actually good. I just want to boost my g.p. I've been using only past question and my results is 3.00 when we resume in will start reading well now. I was very inconsistent in class that my course Adviser always pick me out anytime he sees me. But what they didn't know was that I was battling with tramadol addiction. Though I'm free now. I've gone 4 months without it. So when we resume I will be good to go

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Deplorable State Of A School In Enugu Despite Allocation Of N30M For Classrooms / Nigerian Misplaces His Documents In Malaysia, Indicate If You Know Him / John Momoh Appointed Interim Chairman UNILAG Governing Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.