Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,971 members, 7,803,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Hacker Exposes Sexual Escapades Of An Evangelist With Married Women(pix) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hacker Exposes Sexual Escapades Of An Evangelist With Married Women(pix) (11182 Views)

Explain These Categories Of Girls In My Sexual Escapades. / MY Alma Mater; Escapades Of A Unilorite / Share Your Craziest Sexual Escapades here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hacker Exposes Sexual Escapades Of An Evangelist With Married Women(pix) by Dfynboi: 8:21am On Jul 09, 2020
Uvxyz:

I saved the number already. grin grin
baba d number no dy go oh,like she don break d sim
Re: Hacker Exposes Sexual Escapades Of An Evangelist With Married Women(pix) by showafrica(m): 8:23am On Jul 09, 2020

You are a fool. How does this have to do with yahoo? Phishing is not for hacking alone.Bastarrd idiot go and educate yourself on pentesting

Typical bitter Nigerian, pls dont commit suicide on your way.
Re: Hacker Exposes Sexual Escapades Of An Evangelist With Married Women(pix) by GermanPoison(m): 8:26am On Jul 09, 2020
niyidenrele:
More
always saying d moment Igbo girls get married no more fornication but what is this fornicators. they always see the bad in other tribe not their own

3 Likes

Re: Hacker Exposes Sexual Escapades Of An Evangelist With Married Women(pix) by Uvxyz: 8:26am On Jul 09, 2020
Dfynboi:
baba d number no dy go oh,like she don break d sim
You try add her for whatsap? grin
Re: Hacker Exposes Sexual Escapades Of An Evangelist With Married Women(pix) by Dfynboi: 9:30am On Jul 09, 2020
Uvxyz:
You try add her for whatsap? grin
lol,nt yet
Re: Hacker Exposes Sexual Escapades Of An Evangelist With Married Women(pix) by Elxandre(m): 9:50am On Jul 09, 2020
Which hacker?
Abi someone got access to his Facebook. Maybe his wife sef.
Re: Hacker Exposes Sexual Escapades Of An Evangelist With Married Women(pix) by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:54am On Jul 09, 2020
Everywhere casted even the lady's phone number, fb username. Everything is clear like crystal....

The ijeoma lady has deleted her fb acct self but the other 3ladys acct is still functioning to even make matters worse all 4 na married woman except the evangelist who is engaged according to her profile.

Well wetin concern me kwa nu, everyman with him prrblm.

Where is my santatizer first

3 Likes

Re: Hacker Exposes Sexual Escapades Of An Evangelist With Married Women(pix) by Waterjoy(m): 10:05am On Jul 09, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
Why do women go crazy for Pastors?
They want anointed knacking... Lol

1 Like

Re: Hacker Exposes Sexual Escapades Of An Evangelist With Married Women(pix) by Babaibejii: 10:22am On Jul 09, 2020
Retrography:
After the expensive dowry? �
I keep saying it, there's nothing so special In marrying a South East lady with the expensive traditional marriage rites because what I obtainable in other parts of the world is also obtainable in them.
Please correct me if I'm wrong.

You are wrong. What you obtain from other parts of the world is given freely in south east. Kezaiahs everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Hacker Exposes Sexual Escapades Of An Evangelist With Married Women(pix) by luminouz(m): 10:38am On Jul 09, 2020
Babaibejii:

You are wrong. What you obtain from other parts of the world is given freely in south east. Kezaiahs everywhere.

Lies....Oya convince me grin
Re: Hacker Exposes Sexual Escapades Of An Evangelist With Married Women(pix) by Liposure: 10:51am On Jul 09, 2020
What is it with women and pastors, evangelists and the likes

1 Like

Re: Hacker Exposes Sexual Escapades Of An Evangelist With Married Women(pix) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 09, 2020
Tonymegabush1:
Everywhere casted even the lady's phone number, fb username. Everything is clear like crystal....

The ijeoma lady has deleted her fb acct self but the other 3ladys acct is still functioning to even make matters worse all 4 na married woman except the evangelist who is engaged according to her profile.

Well wetin concern me kwa nu, everyman with him prrblm.

Where is my santatizer first

This your sanitizer no dey finish ?

Re: Hacker Exposes Sexual Escapades Of An Evangelist With Married Women(pix) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 09, 2020
grin

Una no know say the most intelligent woman has the brain of a 5 year old boy ?

Just have an appearance of attention, importance and money, women no go gree you rest.

Even if it's fake.

2 Likes

Re: Hacker Exposes Sexual Escapades Of An Evangelist With Married Women(pix) by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:59pm On Jul 09, 2020
RonaldoVido:

This your sanitizer no dey finish ?

It will only when aunty coro finish 4 9ja n world @large grin until then

Re: Hacker Exposes Sexual Escapades Of An Evangelist With Married Women(pix) by Babaibejii: 2:28pm On Jul 09, 2020
luminouz:

Lies....Oya convince me grin

Look around you......u go see
Re: Hacker Exposes Sexual Escapades Of An Evangelist With Married Women(pix) by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:43pm On Jul 09, 2020
showafrica:
The hacker do well sha... Advantages of yahoo boys. At least the innocent man will free the olosho use his life do better thing.

Oh my lawd. grin
Re: Hacker Exposes Sexual Escapades Of An Evangelist With Married Women(pix) by luminouz(m): 3:50pm On Jul 09, 2020
Babaibejii:

Look around you......u go see

Tell me ur own naaaa
Re: Hacker Exposes Sexual Escapades Of An Evangelist With Married Women(pix) by Sambai65(m): 4:00pm On Jul 09, 2020
Shebi una talk say na lie ni?
Re: Hacker Exposes Sexual Escapades Of An Evangelist With Married Women(pix) by Osobi32(m): 5:09pm On Jul 09, 2020
Women women women! To wife them is an error. God forbid
Re: Hacker Exposes Sexual Escapades Of An Evangelist With Married Women(pix) by jagorinho: 6:44pm On Jul 09, 2020
Uvxyz:
Igbo girls are fucking cheap.
Free is an understatement, they have no price tag, they are free for all. Only their men chest beat about their ladies, other tribes know better.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 / Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) / Photos +21 This Is The Type of Ass That Can Send You To Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.