Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,829 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:40 PM

James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS (188110 Views)

Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims / EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) / James Nwafor & The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu SARS: An Eye Witness Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 09, 2020
Everyone in anambra knows Awkuzu SARS kills people every night. Ask people that have been there. This is an open secret everyone knows

When they tell you they will travel you, that is the end for you. They will kill you and nothing will truly happen.

11 Likes

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by sheyitokz(m): 7:33pm On Jul 09, 2020
how many times we wan read this post today
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Iceyjayz: 7:35pm On Jul 09, 2020
Cretin!
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Angelfrost(m): 7:36pm On Jul 09, 2020
landforeast:
This matter should be adequately investigated and let justice prevail. Enough of this insensitive wasting of Souls in this Country

Justice??! In which country??!... You have to actually have a living and breathing judiciary to talk of justice!!!

Only the extremely wealthy and elite talk about justice. The average Nigerian is at the mercy of the gods!!!

4 Likes

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by chatinent: 7:36pm On Jul 09, 2020
Well, he's bold because he knows the shithole country he lives in.
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Cantonese: 7:36pm On Jul 09, 2020
AsomughaChuks02:
Nothing warrants extra judicial killing. But at least mention the crime the son was accused of that led to his arrest. Abi they just picked him up for being too handsome?

But you know that on most occassions those Sars people never have any clear story or allegation, as they say. They pick, detain, injure, extort as much as they can. Failure to cooperate can prove fatal.

Are you not aware of the accusations against some policemen who plant weeds in people cars in the name of searching just to extort them?

Are you not aware of happenings in this country?

4 Likes

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Sterope(f): 7:37pm On Jul 09, 2020
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Okeytus(m): 7:38pm On Jul 09, 2020
AsomughaChuks02:
The article didn't say what he was arrested for. And then Awkuzu Sars usually holds kidnap suspects, armed robbery suspects, suspected cultists, Yahoo suspects, murder suspects. So which was he accused of?
even innocent ones are being accused falsely.. just pray such doesn't come your way.

3 Likes

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Bellotelli: 7:39pm On Jul 09, 2020
They should take their case to human right radio and TV. I believe the ordinary president will get justice for them.
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Sterope(f): 7:39pm On Jul 09, 2020
If he was arrested, why is he dead then? Or are you one of the pack of beasts terrorising the country?

AsomughaChuks02:
Nothing warrants extra judicial killing. But at least mention the crime the son was accused of that led to his arrest. Abi they just picked him up for being too handsome?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Hotzone(m): 7:40pm On Jul 09, 2020
Jimasun:

Police has killed many people that didn't commit any infraction.
Except you are a newcomer in this country, Nigerian police is a barbaric group of people

Igbo adage: ebe owula onye kwugburu onwe ya no, onye megburu onwe ya dey there too!!!!

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Brushstrokes20: 7:40pm On Jul 09, 2020
The blood thirsty cop even looks like a sadistic serial killer!

1 Like

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:41pm On Jul 09, 2020
Apeshy102:
Life may never remain the same for Mr Emmanuel Iloabuchi Iloanya after the Officer in Charge of Awkuzu Special Anti Robbery Squad (SARS), Mr. James O. Nwafor and his men allegedly killed his son Mr Chijioke Iloanya without getting justice.

Mr Iloanya in a telephone chat with News9naija recounts how his son was arrested and gruesomely killed in cold blood by one Mr Jame O. Nwafor, now a retired police officer attached to Awkuzu SARS who led his boys to a naming ceremony and arrested attendees which many of the arrested never made it out alive, unfortunately, Mr Chijioke John Ilonanya was amongst those who never made it out alive.

Upon learning about his arrest, on November 31, 2012, Mr Illoanya in company of his wife went to the Awkuzu Police Station were they met their son in handcuff, though they saw him there, they were driven out of the police station.

Unsettled with the proceedings, Mr Iloanya proceeded to the office of the Anambra State Commissioner of Police where he met the Commissioner and his deputy. Upon narrating his sons ordeal to them, they promised him that nothing would happen to his son, but this promised was never fulfilled.

Upon his subsequent visit to the commissioner, Mr Nwafor was summoned but never showed up.

It was on his visit to the Commissioner's office in January 2013 that the Deputy Commissioner of Police told him of his son's death.

Mr Iloanya proceeded to the Awkuzu SARS office where he met Mr James Nwafor. Upon request for his son's whereabouts, Mr Nwafor told him, "Go, I have wasted your son". This insensitive statement didn't go down well with Mrs Iloanya as she collapsed and was rushed to the hospital upon hearing what Mr Nwafor said.

Mr Iloanya didn't stop there, he went on to seek justice for his slain son, if not for anything but to at least retrieve his corpse from the SARS.

He met one, Rt Col. Emmanuel Udechukwu (now Late), a human right activist through who Mr Iloanya delivered the sum N1.5M to the Awkuzu SARS but nothing came forth.

Till now, Mr Iloanya has not set eyes on his son nor his corpse.

Mr Iloanya is calling on the Nigerian Police Force, NGOs and well meaning Nigerian to help him get justice for his son. He said, "I know that my son is dead, but i just want justice"

Mr Illoanya can be reached on 08035501598.

Listen to him Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJgAwIdf90M

Awkuzu is a town in Oyi Local Government Area of Anambra state of Nigeria.

https://www.news9naija.com.ng/2020/07/08/i-killed-your-son-and-nothing-will-happen-awkuzu-sars-oc-to-man-after-killing-son-video/

The Sister to the slain young man also gave account of the incident on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/Ada_mummyya/status/1140000709649358848?s=19

my guys i had been hearing horrible tales about this SARS AWKUZU FROM MY CUSTOMERS AT ONITSHA . SOME OF THE STORIES ARE TRULY HORRIBLE AND STATE OF THE DETENTION CELLS ARE SOMETHING FROM STEVE KINGS NOVELS

WHY PEOPLE AT THE AUTHORITY OF NIGERIA FORCE CAN NOT PAY A SURPRISE VISIT.

1 Like

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by mayor1814: 7:41pm On Jul 09, 2020
even if nothing happens, natural justice will take it full course.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:42pm On Jul 09, 2020
One sided story. You didn't tell us the offence your brother committed. By and large, your brother deserves to be lawfully prosecuted for whatever offence he might have committed.

1 Like

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 09, 2020
engrtee:

this is 2020. move on
omg thunder fire you, fire your mama fire your papa fire your unborn children. i hope you die buy fire accident where u get burnt to ashes

12 Likes

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 09, 2020
yes this sars man should be brought to book cos u cant kill anyone without the court of law approving it.
please lets know if this boy was a cultist, a kidnapper or a suspected armrobber. yes his lips looks like an igbo smoker but that is still not a reason to waste hi
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Isobug: 7:45pm On Jul 09, 2020
Hmmmm....So pathetic.

Heard a lot about that dreaded Awkuzu SARs. Too sad
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Nwaotu10(m): 7:45pm On Jul 09, 2020
Awkuzu SARS is another hell on earth.
It's better to spend years in prison than spend a day there.
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by mcdokwe(m): 7:46pm On Jul 09, 2020
His death shall be painful and slow
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 09, 2020
Cantonese:

But you know that on most occassions those Sars people never have any clear story or allegation, as they say. They pick, detain, injure, extort as much as they can. Failure to cooperate can prove fatal.

Are you not aware of the accusations against some policemen who plant weeds in people cars in the name of searching just to extort them?

Are you not aware of happenings in this country?
we know all that but hs father should tell us if they planted weed in his sons car and arrested him. i know sars are scums, i have had encounters with them while i visited naija. but they dont just kill u for nothing. when an officer arrest you, talk to him normally and them go cooperate. i have powers to even make them including their boss loose their jobs but i just talk to them normally.
they only get angry when u start challenging them.
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Isobug: 7:46pm On Jul 09, 2020
bigbananai:
omg thunder fire you, fire your mama fire your papa fire your unborn children. i hope you die buy fire accident where u get burnt to ashes
And his sister will move on after 8 years

1 Like

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Hotzone(m): 7:46pm On Jul 09, 2020
Brushstrokes20:
The blood thirsty cop even looks like a sadistic serial killer!

With wetin me don witness, the hard truth be sey naija no wan the truth which be sey many mad bad dead gangs yakpa for street wey no deserve to be alive. Any pesin wey I confirm sey him be civilian but get one ☝� pa, omo, I go off u...

We don’t need u, say no to evil
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by saxby(f): 7:46pm On Jul 09, 2020
Na wa o
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Sams4(m): 7:47pm On Jul 09, 2020
#endSARS
#endSARS
#endSARS

#endSARS
#endSARS
#endSARS

#endSARS
#endSARS
#endSARS

Oya let start this one

1 Like

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by onyxo76(m): 7:47pm On Jul 09, 2020
if this officer was in Mexico or Colombia, hired assassins go don waste am tey tey, but here in Nigeria, all we can say is e go better!

8 Likes

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by aminusodiq(m): 7:48pm On Jul 09, 2020
[s]
AsomughaChuks02:
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by symbianDON(m): 7:48pm On Jul 09, 2020
the only group that matches Nigeria police in barbarism is boko haram

3 Likes

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by YelloweWest: 7:51pm On Jul 09, 2020
What I know is the sars officer that killed my brother Solomon Yellowe in 2019 will live long enough to bury all their children.

None of their children will live past 27 years.

Sleep on bro, see you when I see you. Love you forever

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by anayolity: 7:52pm On Jul 09, 2020
Don't this man have wife , children, relatives that he loves ..... My God.

People for die even if nah small pikin!
Police are the most useless people in Nigeria... One day we no go fit take am again ,both good and bad police men all go fall by the sword!

Make una dey enjoy una kills

2 Likes

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by skimena: 7:53pm On Jul 09, 2020
What we need is JUSTICE

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Names Of All Top Secret Cults In Nigeria And Initiation Photo / Biafra: The Nigerian Civil War In Pictures (Warning Disturbing Images) / Cults/gangs: Their Code Name And Orientation. Beware!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.