Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,168 members, 7,780,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:39 AM

How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage (98390 Views)

Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex / "His Manhood Is Too Big" — Woman Begs Zamfara Court To Dissolve Her Marriage / Lady Burns Her Wedding Dress As She Leaves Her Marriage In Style (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by Farki: 5:32pm On Jul 13, 2020
ojuu4u:
Fiction but the comments can also happen in real life, many people on Facebook which is unlike faceless nairaland, would be commenting as if thr is no brain in their skull, not minding repercussions of comments

Even outside online stuff, one must knw how to comment on any issue bringing out for discussion, ur comments indirectly tell ur character and what u can do.

Who told you nairaland is immune.

Just search for Casalindal's profile, you will laugh tire. grin.
Reading through I almost felt sorry for her.
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by stormborn28(m): 5:32pm On Jul 13, 2020
thesicilian:
She only said aloud what 90% of married women would do silently.
Damnmmm niggar

1 Like

Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by tuwayz(m): 5:32pm On Jul 13, 2020

Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by loswhite(m): 5:32pm On Jul 13, 2020
lastchild:
It's only a fool that will take what they read on social media so serious
it is only a fool that will post nonsense on social media....hope you are not one?

6 Likes

Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by Ikem11(m): 5:32pm On Jul 13, 2020
stuffs4me:
Am I missing something?

How did Facebook damage her wedding3?

Olodo Read una no go read... Comprehend simple headline u no fit... Did op say in any way facebook ruined her wedding? He said "Facebook comment"

1 Like

Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by izubext007: 5:33pm On Jul 13, 2020
nal God save the man if not , him for train pikin wey no be own.

1 Like

Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 13, 2020
larryking540:

and she definitely can eat her cake back
Who day witout sin make he cast the first stone

Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by Churchill6767: 5:35pm On Jul 13, 2020
symplyrachel:
Very Nice.
Not everything is a joke. That lady had a tendency to cheat. She deserves it.

U nko?

Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by larryking540: 5:36pm On Jul 13, 2020
Therevenger:

Who day witout sin make he cast the first stone

no body is a saint ,but when a man is too extreme in worldly life ,any thing u see bear am ,u think say na call to Christ be marriage ,I pity u ,

na who u no Sabi go day together for roughly 50 years to come ,na em u wan use ur life play ? once again o pity u
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by Acidosis(m): 5:36pm On Jul 13, 2020
2 weeks to her wedding and all she could think of is making stup!d and nasty statements online about the barometer and GPS in her private part? This one off me.
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by peacettw: 5:37pm On Jul 13, 2020
I rarely say this but if this story is true, then the girl in question is very stupid.
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by madjune(m): 5:37pm On Jul 13, 2020
GboyegaD:
The things people say on Social Media. Some are not meant and are said to generate some traffic while some are from the depth of their hearts. The husband knows his wife better to know if she has the tendency to do such and that should be the basis of calling off the wedding and not what anyone says.

Hold your peace there.

No husband truly knows his wife well.
Women are like the eyes of the deep waters.
When you look into them, you only.see yourself.
Only the holy spirit can tame a woman from doing the unimaginable..

2 Likes

Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by spiralwedge(m): 5:37pm On Jul 13, 2020
Igbo women and money are like 5 and 6. If you are marrying one, make sure you have plenty of it. Never go broke, even if it's to sell your kidney

1 Like

Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by segun18(m): 5:38pm On Jul 13, 2020
Hmmmm.

He or she that has never Sin before should cast the first Stone.

Nigerians with our holier than thou attitude.
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by Ipromote: 5:38pm On Jul 13, 2020
Stories.

It happens though.

See my siggy
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by micfoley: 5:38pm On Jul 13, 2020
This one is strong o!
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by Fidelcashboy: 5:38pm On Jul 13, 2020
stuffs4me:
Am I missing something?

How did Facebook damage her wedding3?
to be mindful of what you type on social media..
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by fortune1968: 5:38pm On Jul 13, 2020
GboyegaD:
The things people say on Social Media. Some are not meant and are said to generate some traffic while some are from the depth of their hearts. The husband knows his wife better to know if she has the tendency to do such and that should be the basis of calling off the wedding and not what anyone says.
which husband knows the wife better ? How would you know someone you have not married completely ? What's the meaning of tendency ? Only a fool will still have trust in such a lady . From the abundance of the heart , the mouth speaketh . So says the Bible .

2 Likes

Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by stormborn28(m): 5:38pm On Jul 13, 2020
lastchild:
It's only a fool that will take what they read on social media so serious
so news are not serious matters.. The COVID-19 news and other news are not serious matters... Look it is always good to reason properly before writing or typing letters

1 Like

Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by Quaddafi29: 5:39pm On Jul 13, 2020
The lady isn't joking. Most ladies will spread it for just N50k. The truth shall set you free but hers has destroyed her marriage. Such people are always lucky, she will soon get a blind man who will not realize that her "thing" doesn't have GPS. Good riddance to bad rubbish

1 Like

Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by Fidelcashboy: 5:39pm On Jul 13, 2020
segun18:
Hmmmm.

call a Spade a Spade this boy..
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by NiCurious: 5:39pm On Jul 13, 2020
Two questions.
1. Is the 200k greater or less than the bride price paid? If greater than, then the lady is simply willing to go with the highest bidder. cool
2. Would the groom cheat on his wife for a million naira? Or maybe even less?
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by Fidelcashboy: 5:39pm On Jul 13, 2020
stormborn28:
so news are not serious matters.. The COVID-19 news and other news are not serious matters... Look it is always good to reason properly before writing or typing letters
tell them dear....
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by stormborn28(m): 5:40pm On Jul 13, 2020
segun18:
Hmmmm.

nonsense
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by nextstep(m): 5:40pm On Jul 13, 2020
Obingene:
Very good decision to cancel the wedding.

Olosho in disguise.

...because the girls that don't post their business online are the holy ones bah? The truth is nobody is 100%... even the groom. If he finds his ms holy holy... you're telling me he will never play away match for the rest of his marriage? Let us hear word.
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 13, 2020
larryking540:

no body is a saint ,but when a man is too extreme in worldly life ,any thing u see bear am ,u think say na call to Christ be marriage ,I pity u ,

na who u no Sabi go day together for roughly 50 years to come ,na em u wan use ur life play ? once again o pity u
which one corn be i pity u, pity u.
Me noh support wetin the babe du o.
You noh no wetin be proverb?
I say wu day witout sin make e cast d first stone. Shuo

Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by Meenabee(f): 5:42pm On Jul 13, 2020
Its a pity that some of us just cant keep our thoughts to ourselves. Mind your comment if really value your future on social media or anywhere cos the internet, social media, emails, calls, text messages etc can be used against you. Dont destroy yourself by yourself control what you say be it written or spoken. quote author=icebird25 post=91525549]Be cautious of what you post or do on Facebook..but some people won't heed to that simple advice..
Oya come and gbese.

As shared by Sapientem @GospelJosiah

https://mobile.twitter.com/GospelJosiah/status/1280206415106379776[/quote]
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 13, 2020
lastchild:
I disagree with you

The people that have tendency to cheat based on my own experience are those people commenting that they will never cheat no matter the price

Most times, people who talk don't do, na people who no gree talk dey do
true, there is a proverb that goes thus: Barking dogs don't bite,
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by investigator007: 5:49pm On Jul 13, 2020
That's why they say some truths are best left unsaid.
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by od501: 5:55pm On Jul 13, 2020
icebird25:
Be cautious of what you post or do on Facebook..but some people won't heed to that simple advice..
Oya come and gbese.

As shared by Sapientem @GospelJosiah

https://mobile.twitter.com/GospelJosiah/status/1280206415106379776

Let me get it straight, women should not post such comments, but act them out secretly?

Olosho na Olosho baba. And if you believe she is just joking, to your peril.
Re: How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage by Angelfrost(m): 5:55pm On Jul 13, 2020
Well, if the story is true, then I can only say: "Thank you Facebook for saving a brother from untimely death"!!!... Nigga just dodged a dangerous bullet!

The lady was right any way... Who Marriage truly epp??! Happy Spinsterhood to her!!! tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included / Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? / Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.