Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,358 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Please Help Me - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Me (272 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me by sript: 1:25am On Jul 09, 2020
please professionals in the house, how can I deal with problem of having serious palpitations .
most afternoon, I do have serious palpitations during peeing to extent that it comes with dizziness especially after nap during the day. In most cases the palpitation and dizziness will be so severe that at times I would see my self losing consciousness, I would be left with no option than to stop peeing, then after some minutes I would feel better before continuing to pee.

however, I rarely ever get such experience at night when I ease myself.
Lo and behold last night, when I got up from my bed to ease myself I felt a bit dizzy but I ignored it thinking the symptoms of malaria I'm having this past few days.
As I got to where I was peeing, I began having this same palpitation and dizziness but his time around very strongly , so I did what I usually do when I experience such, I stopped peeing, thinking it would subside then continue. But what happened next was beyond me, I lost consciousness woke up after few seconds on the floor....

please help me out.. what can I do? from a worried mind
Re: Please Help Me by Todayswind(f): 2:13am On Jul 09, 2020
Have you been having serious migraine lately
Re: Please Help Me by youthsinitiativ(m): 2:46am On Jul 09, 2020
sript:
please professionals in the house, how can I deal with problem of having serious palpitations .
most afternoon, I do have serious palpitations during peeing to extent that it comes with dizziness especially after nap during the day. In most cases the palpitation and dizziness will be so severe that at times I would see my self losing consciousness, I would be left with no option than to stop peeing, then after some minutes I would feel better before continuing to pee.

Lo and behold last night, when I got up from my bed to ease myself I felt a bit dizzy but I ignored it thinking the symptoms of malaria I'm having this past few days.
As I got to where I was peeing, I began having this same palpitation and dizziness but his time around very strongly , so I did what I usually do when I experience such, I stopped peeing, thinking it would subside then continue. But what happened next was beyond me, I lost consciousness woke up after few seconds on the floor....

Have you checked your blood sugar level? If no, please, do.
Re: Please Help Me by ChybuzzDD(m): 6:25am On Jul 09, 2020
sript:

Is there no hospital in your place of residence you can go to?
One person has told you migraine, the other told you diabetes. The next person will suggest Staph and STD.
Those are the kind of things you'll be getting here, and at the end, you'll end up wasting your time.
The 2 conditions have nothing to do with your problem.
Most people who comment here are not medical doctors.

Meanwhile, read about MICTURITION SYNCOPE(urination triggers a mechanism that causes your BP to drop(known as orthostatic/postural hypotension) and eventually leads to reduced blood supply to your brain).
But still go to the hospital, as the condition can have a serious underlying cause sometimes.
At the meantime, sit down instead of standing while urinating, unless you want to see yourself on the floor. Falling from syncope can cause head injury.
Re: Please Help Me by sript: 10:54pm On Jul 09, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

Is there no hospital in your place of residence you can go to?
One person has told you migraine, the other told you diabetes. The next person will suggest Staph and STD.
Those are the kind of things you'll be getting here, and at the end, you'll end up wasting your time.
The 2 conditions have nothing to do with your problem.
Most people who comment here are not medical doctors.

Meanwhile, read about MICTURITION SYNCOPE(urination triggers a mechanism that causes your BP to drop(known as orthostatic/postural hypotension) and eventually leads to reduced blood supply to your brain).
But still go to the hospital, as the condition can have a serious underlying cause sometimes.
At the meantime, sit down instead of standing while urinating, unless you want to see yourself on the floor. Falling from syncope can cause head injury.

OK thanks I will visit a medical assistant...

im having pain on my head from the effects of the fall
Re: Please Help Me by sript: 10:58pm On Jul 09, 2020
Todayswind:
Have you been having serious migraine lately

no bro.. I'm not having a migraine

(1) (Reply)

Instagram Model Gets Giant Cheeks After Injecting Her Face With Fillers / See Why Your Vagina Scratch and Disgrace You in The Public / Snc - Superlife Neuron Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.