Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Detention Officers And A Nurse Face Charges In Death Of Inmate - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Detention Officers And A Nurse Face Charges In Death Of Inmate (166 Views)

The Memoir, Life And Time On Nigerian Waters Through The Eyes Of A Nurse. / Https://ekohotblog.com/2020/09/12/family-of-inmate…gful-death-claim/ ‎ / About Biafra ,click & Read About Nnamdi Kanu Charges In Court Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Detention Officers And A Nurse Face Charges In Death Of Inmate by unclesuruoffi: 5:08am On Jul 09, 2020
Five Detention officers and a nurse have been charged for the death of an inmate who repeatedly exclaimed “I can’t breathe” at the North Carolina jail.

They are been charged with involuntary manslaughter of a black man as they tried unsuccessfully to remove his cuffs. The black man has been identified as John Neville, aged 56.

John Neville was booked into the Forsyth County jail in Winston-Salem, N.C., on Dec. 1., 2019, on a charge of assaulting a woman, according to the authorities. About 24 hours later, Mr. Neville experienced an unknown medical condition that caused him to fall from the top bunk of his cell and hit the concrete floor, according to the Forsyth County district attorney, Jim O’Neill.
READ MORE https://flliqqa.com/detention-officers-and-a-nurse-face-charges-in-death-of-inmate-who-pleaded-i-cant-breathe/

Re: Detention Officers And A Nurse Face Charges In Death Of Inmate by BBBmall25: 5:41am On Jul 09, 2020
Why Black Everytime? My Heart Bleeds For Wickedness Of Man Inhumanity To Fellow Man!

(1) (Reply)

Song Promotions - Get your song Promoted / I Would Have Been A Retired General By Now – Soyinka At 86 / Earned Every Ten Day Without Referral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.