Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Yahoo Boy Kills Motorcyclist In Delta, Injures Passenger While Being Chased - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Kills Motorcyclist In Delta, Injures Passenger While Being Chased (46929 Views)

Man Kills 2 Keke Riders & A Motorcyclist In Jos (Graphic Photos) / Gunmen Kill Police Officer, Motorcyclist In Benue (Photos) / Soldier Who Killed Motorcyclist In Aba Over N100 Bribe Has Been Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boy Kills Motorcyclist In Delta, Injures Passenger While Being Chased by ForeThinker: 2:06pm On Jul 09, 2020
undecided
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills Motorcyclist In Delta, Injures Passenger While Being Chased by Bobo121(m): 2:07pm On Jul 09, 2020
The woman died also..The police shot the tyre of the car...

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Kills Motorcyclist In Delta, Injures Passenger While Being Chased by Goodman247: 2:07pm On Jul 09, 2020
sodiqapril:
Stupid headline..how do you know he is a yahoo, the irresponsible policemen chasing the guy killed him...the NPF is literally behind all bad things happening in this country
he was not chased by policemen, read it well
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills Motorcyclist In Delta, Injures Passenger While Being Chased by jenygb: 2:10pm On Jul 09, 2020
Too bad
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills Motorcyclist In Delta, Injures Passenger While Being Chased by lexy2014: 2:13pm On Jul 09, 2020
TheRealProphet:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/07/internet-fraudster-kills-commercial-motorcyclist-injures-passenger-in-delta/

"Contacted, the Delta State Commissioner of Police, CP Mohammed Hafiz Inuwa, confirmed the incident, saying “Yes, I can confirm that a case of fatal accident occurred in which the cyclist died while the woman passenger sustained serious injuries."

D police commissioner was quick to confirm d incident. But when he is contacted after his men indiscriminately break d law, his phone will be unreachable & text messages sent to him will remain unanswered

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Kills Motorcyclist In Delta, Injures Passenger While Being Chased by Monaco2(m): 2:14pm On Jul 09, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
No peace for the wicked.... My worries here is the innocent pedestrian. Auction the exhibit and treat victim. If the mofo likes He can run forever.

But on a second thought who confirmed the driver to be a fraud star Abi na accomplice wey him no settle well report the story undecided

No mind dia Mumu news na police chase the guy dem shot him tyre nai e lose control jam d bike man, two persons died d bike man n his passenger

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Kills Motorcyclist In Delta, Injures Passenger While Being Chased by dangoteinlaw: 2:16pm On Jul 09, 2020
TheRealProphet:

You guys ain't serious, "just an accident" and a soul was lost with others injured... if he had hustle legit those accidents won't have occur..next time plug ur sense b4 typing or I will....
[img]https:///media/1-13-2018/SE31db.gif[/img]
you are the one who needs sense useless Buffon

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Kills Motorcyclist In Delta, Injures Passenger While Being Chased by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 09, 2020
Futuragetty:

in my eyes, That boy's only crime is negligent driving. it's you who has committed a more heinous crime of defamation by calling a Nigerian running for his dear life, A fraudster.
Jobless mofo! get a life!
Why are u always bitter? go get a job bro.
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills Motorcyclist In Delta, Injures Passenger While Being Chased by raphy(m): 2:19pm On Jul 09, 2020
the news in the country is if a.police see a.young guy with fine car he must be a yahoo.guy..
they want money from him so they must stop him.

useless country...how are they sure he was.a.yahoo guy? dirt they write it in his forehead.?
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills Motorcyclist In Delta, Injures Passenger While Being Chased by martolux(m): 2:22pm On Jul 09, 2020
You are sentimental and quick to judge....some people are already quoting you up there..if you are not egoistic/egocentric you should notice that.
TheRealProphet:
Why are u always bitter? go get a job bro.
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills Motorcyclist In Delta, Injures Passenger While Being Chased by Iniobong44(m): 2:23pm On Jul 09, 2020
Hmmmmm
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills Motorcyclist In Delta, Injures Passenger While Being Chased by FlipModeSquade(m): 2:24pm On Jul 09, 2020
Homeboiy:
It's just an accident.
The Corpse of another,always seems like a log of wood to the bystander.. shocked

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Kills Motorcyclist In Delta, Injures Passenger While Being Chased by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 09, 2020
martolux:
You are sentimental and quick to judge....some people are already quoting you up there..if you are not egoistic/egocentric you should notice that.
I ain't egoistic neither am I sentimental.

I won't throw stones at every barking dogs just to prove my point, have a nice day.
cool
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills Motorcyclist In Delta, Injures Passenger While Being Chased by earnit1: 2:26pm On Jul 09, 2020
hmmm
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills Motorcyclist In Delta, Injures Passenger While Being Chased by FlipModeSquade(m): 2:30pm On Jul 09, 2020
Goodman247:
he was not chased by policemen, read it well
He was chased..
Another report had it that he saw the police and ran,they chased him and fired at the tire..
The Passenger also died later..
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills Motorcyclist In Delta, Injures Passenger While Being Chased by nairaman66(m): 2:34pm On Jul 09, 2020
Who were the assailants? The police have derailed the truth with help of the media! The police chased down the vehicle which caused the accident thereby breaking Law and order!

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Kills Motorcyclist In Delta, Injures Passenger While Being Chased by danzyworld1(m): 2:41pm On Jul 09, 2020
Oyiboman69:
The police men killed those people not the boy...criminals in uniform displaying their recklessness and dubious acts.

tell us oo. now they change the sorry...
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills Motorcyclist In Delta, Injures Passenger While Being Chased by sheyitokz(m): 2:42pm On Jul 09, 2020
nibo ni werey ati asiwin ti pade...how come?
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills Motorcyclist In Delta, Injures Passenger While Being Chased by Emperor4tune(m): 2:54pm On Jul 09, 2020
Roon9:
How did we get here as a nation? undecided

call for our 444Wh lithium-ion solar generator that could power your TV, laptop, standing fan and up to 4 lighting points for up to 13 hours daily
do u have some pictures of your product
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills Motorcyclist In Delta, Injures Passenger While Being Chased by AmazingELixir: 3:05pm On Jul 09, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Igbo amaka

grin

Diswan does not know his left from right...if it is not hausa every other tribe is igbo , somuch ewedu seem to be blocking something in you people's brain.
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills Motorcyclist In Delta, Injures Passenger While Being Chased by emmyN(m): 3:12pm On Jul 09, 2020
The report from vanguard is misleading. No where from the original source was it stated that the driver was flagged for being an internet fraudster. He was driving a numberless car, and as is common with Nigerian police, they tried to extort him. He made a way for escape and was given a hot chase. The police in their never do well ways opened fire and shot at his tyres. He lost control and hit the motorcyclist and his passenger. Motorcyclist died on the spot, and passenger few hours later. This was as reported from the original source.

The police is the cause of their death.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Kills Motorcyclist In Delta, Injures Passenger While Being Chased by offset67(m): 3:14pm On Jul 09, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
It Is Well With My Soul Amen smiley smiley
Your soul is mine
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills Motorcyclist In Delta, Injures Passenger While Being Chased by FSolar: 3:18pm On Jul 09, 2020
What’s wrong with us?

A “suspected internet fraudster” yet being chased by “unknown assailants”??

What about an “unidentified motorist”?

Mods, you really have to do better!
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills Motorcyclist In Delta, Injures Passenger While Being Chased by sapientia(m): 3:27pm On Jul 09, 2020
How did Vanguard know its a yahoo boy?
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills Motorcyclist In Delta, Injures Passenger While Being Chased by martolux(m): 3:41pm On Jul 09, 2020
Your point/judgment is baseless and rootless as long as you didn't witness the incident.
TheRealProphet:
I ain't egoistic neither am I sentimental.

I won't throw stones at every barking dogs just to prove my point, have a nice day.
cool
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills Motorcyclist In Delta, Injures Passenger While Being Chased by dvkot(m): 3:51pm On Jul 09, 2020
How did they know is a yahoo boy? Is it written on his benz
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills Motorcyclist In Delta, Injures Passenger While Being Chased by Chilaski: 4:16pm On Jul 09, 2020
Two wrongs...
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills Motorcyclist In Delta, Injures Passenger While Being Chased by Roon9(m): 4:23pm On Jul 09, 2020
Emperor4tune:
do u have some pictures of your product

Yes. Chat me on 08069825433 Or check the topics on my profile
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills Motorcyclist In Delta, Injures Passenger While Being Chased by RPG2020(m): 4:24pm On Jul 09, 2020
But Yahoo boys nor dey around again all of them dey inside prison where this one from come?
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills Motorcyclist In Delta, Injures Passenger While Being Chased by MajorOvakporaye(f): 4:29pm On Jul 09, 2020
free Ray Hushpuppi!!!

Re: Yahoo Boy Kills Motorcyclist In Delta, Injures Passenger While Being Chased by TheGiftedOne(m): 4:30pm On Jul 09, 2020
Monaco2:

No mind dia Mumu news na police chase the guy dem shot him tyre nai e lose control jam d bike man, two persons died d bike man n his passenger

Can you imagine how senselessly reckless our police man are? Bunch of untrained and ignorant men in uniform.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Guy Shares Video Of Men Committing Suicide In China After Losing Bets. / Robbers Attack Plateau POS Shop, 4 Customers Shot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.