Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,458 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Impotent Arraigned For ‘Fingering’ Minor In Osun - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Impotent Arraigned For ‘Fingering’ Minor In Osun (35566 Views)

Man Arrested For Raping A Minor In Delta State (photo) / The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested / 62-year-old Man Arrested For Fingering Neighbour’s 10-year Old Daughter - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Impotent Arraigned For ‘Fingering’ Minor In Osun by luminouz(m): 3:56pm On Jul 09, 2020
Impotent and defile are mutually exclusive words naaaaa wink

Modified :

He used his finger? shocked shocked

Nawa o
Re: Impotent Arraigned For ‘Fingering’ Minor In Osun by Udoskybest: 3:59pm On Jul 09, 2020
What a world, dude made his choice with his fingers not his head
Re: Impotent Arraigned For ‘Fingering’ Minor In Osun by debbydams(f): 4:10pm On Jul 09, 2020
Seriously, i.cant remember the last time I spent an hour with a guy indoor..this happened to mw 4months ago.. There this guy that has bin asking me to date me nd I refused, on this day a friend came to my store very late to buy things she complained that my padlock is small. So I rushed home to pick ⛏️ another padlock while going back to store to change the padlock was around 10pm it late so I had to call this guy who happened to be my toaster to help me with car.. He agreed after changing the padlock he said he is finding a place to turn nd I thought �
he said 'tor' urinate in yoruba nd he is Muslim I said shey your hostel is not far go nd pee at home theres no space here.. We got to his hostel I sat down expecting him to pee so that I can leave na so this guy dragged me to his bed tight my throat nd raped me I nearly stopped breathing with d way he tight my my neck.. Imagine how I cried that day.. Each time I tat of it hurt me so hard. Since den nd even before that I didn't visit a guy because of raping... I dated one foolish guy after the incident he left me because I refused to visit him for sex… I wonder where men will end their lives because of sex
WeddingWebsite:
All these evil men are making real men look like a threat to the female gender
Re: Impotent Arraigned For ‘Fingering’ Minor In Osun by Expert17: 4:53pm On Jul 09, 2020
Jibsy203:

I heard my father raped me at 5 in Anambra, de brown roof capital of de world

Sorry dear cool cool
Re: Impotent Arraigned For ‘Fingering’ Minor In Osun by Enculer: 5:14pm On Jul 09, 2020
Re: Impotent Arraigned For ‘Fingering’ Minor In Osun by Omoslim26: 5:15pm On Jul 09, 2020
Mowsid:
Rape cases on increase what could be the cause?

���Ashawo on lockdown mode

1 Like

Re: Impotent Arraigned For ‘Fingering’ Minor In Osun by Omoslim26: 5:23pm On Jul 09, 2020
debbydams:
Seriously, i.cant remember the last time I spent an hour with a guy indoor..this happened to mw 4months ago.. There this guy that has bin asking me to date me nd I refused, on this day a friend came to my store very late to buy things she complained that my padlock is small. So I rushed home to pick ⛏️ another padlock while going back to store to change the padlock was around 10pm it late so I had to call this guy who happened to be my toaster to help me with car.. He agreed after changing the padlock he said he is finding a place to turn nd I thought �
he said 'tor' urinate in yoruba nd he is Muslim I said shey your hostel is not far go nd pee at home theres no space here.. We got to his hostel I sat down expecting him to pee so that I can leave na so this guy dragged me to his bed tight my throat nd raped me I nearly stopped breathing with d way he tight my my neck.. Imagine how I cried that day.. Each time I tat of it hurt me so hard. Since den nd even before that I didn't visit a guy because of raping... I dated one foolish guy after the incident he left me because I refused to visit him for sex… I wonder where men will end their lives because of sex

Wen you are in such situations look around for weapons to defend yourself fight back

learn the act of exercising one of the weakness of women is dat they easily get out of gas but with regular exercise you can curb that

look for the slightest opportunity to hit his balls with every bit of energy you can get and once you lay hold of any weapon strike like it means life and death
Re: Impotent Arraigned For ‘Fingering’ Minor In Osun by careytommy37(m): 5:48pm On Jul 09, 2020
Omoslim26:

Wen you are in such situations look around for weapons to defend yourself fight back

learn the act of exercising one of the weakness of women is dat they easily get out of gas but with regular exercise you can curb that

look for the slightest opportunity to hit his balls with every bit of energy you can get and once you lay hold of any weapon strike like it means life and death

That's a fake story bro
Re: Impotent Arraigned For ‘Fingering’ Minor In Osun by Omoslim26: 6:01pm On Jul 09, 2020
careytommy37:
That's a fake story bro

Does is matter if the story is fake or real i only gave an advise to women wen they find themselves in such situations

all the same tanks
Re: Impotent Arraigned For ‘Fingering’ Minor In Osun by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:03pm On Jul 09, 2020
this is why i have said countless of times that CASTRATION is useless in this issue, because these people are sick in their head (and can rape women with finger/d1ldos etc)...only DEATH with solve the problem!
Re: Impotent Arraigned For ‘Fingering’ Minor In Osun by careytommy37(m): 6:27pm On Jul 09, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
this is why i have said countless of times that CASTRATION is useless in this issue, because these people are sick in their head (and can rape women with finger/d1ldos etc)...only DEATH with solve the problem!

The same women will be the ones saying death is too extreme
Re: Impotent Arraigned For ‘Fingering’ Minor In Osun by debbydams(f): 6:41pm On Jul 09, 2020
I wasn't even thinking � about that was thinking � how I will escape.. Seriously
Omoslim26:

Re: Impotent Arraigned For ‘Fingering’ Minor In Osun by Mowsid(m): 7:44pm On Jul 09, 2020
Omoslim26:

���Ashawo on lockdown mode
burst brain
Re: Impotent Arraigned For ‘Fingering’ Minor In Osun by DarkCaesar(m): 7:25am On Oct 24, 2021
debbydams:
embarassed
Re: Impotent Arraigned For ‘Fingering’ Minor In Osun by Bigpapi: 5:37pm On Oct 24, 2021
WeddingWebsite:
All these evil men are making real men look like a threat to the female gender

Re: Impotent Arraigned For ‘Fingering’ Minor In Osun by MufasaLion: 7:16pm On Oct 24, 2021
Sad
Re: Impotent Arraigned For ‘Fingering’ Minor In Osun by MufasaLion: 7:19pm On Oct 24, 2021
debbydams:

OMG!

I really hope he meets his waterloo soon.
Re: Impotent Arraigned For ‘Fingering’ Minor In Osun by MufasaLion: 7:22pm On Oct 24, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

You're right. I always say it that rapists are bleeped up mentally. And no, death is not the best punishment. There are several ways to punish people that they would wish for death.
Re: Impotent Arraigned For ‘Fingering’ Minor In Osun by babadigu(m): 2:36am On Oct 25, 2021
This guy do not pity his own physical condition...oh oh oh!
Re: Impotent Arraigned For ‘Fingering’ Minor In Osun by debbydams(f): 12:56pm On Oct 25, 2021
MufasaLion:

OMG!

I really hope he meets his waterloo soon.
I hop so
Re: Impotent Arraigned For ‘Fingering’ Minor In Osun by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:45pm On Oct 25, 2021
GrammarNazi1:
undecided

Naija lawyers, should be awarded Guinness Book for their un imaginable lies.
Re: Impotent Arraigned For ‘Fingering’ Minor In Osun by vikgreen01(m): 5:49pm On Dec 30, 2021
debbydams:

Who’s the foolish guy u dated after the incident
Re: Impotent Arraigned For ‘Fingering’ Minor In Osun by debbydams(f): 9:48pm On Dec 30, 2021
vikgreen01:

Who’s the foolish guy u dated after the incident
you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Delta Police Arrest Man Who Shot 11-year-boy Dead While Testing His Gun (Pics) / Customs Intercepts 81,425 Litres Of Petrol In Sacks Heading To Benin Republic / Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Pregnant Woman In Plateau State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.