Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,700 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

My Own National Cake - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Own National Cake (176 Views)

Video Where Tinubu Said Only When Igbos Vote For Him Will They Eat National Cake / Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me / I Have Collected My Own National Cake From Osun APC Rally,Potable Tell Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Own National Cake by technuel: 7:40am On Jul 09, 2020
In a Country where the poor keep getting poorer and the rich keep getting richer, what is really the way out for ordinary Nigeria who are going through hell to make a living. It is an Irony that a Country that is so much endowned like Nigeria, now have the largest population of poor people in the world. This sounds unbelievable, but any time I drive round the streets of Nigeria, I became very convinced that indeed Nigeria capital of the world.

I just hope that someday we all will get it right and not leave a Country in a total economic and Infastructural mess for our Children to inherit

Meanwhile I am Emmanuel
I am a Show promoter and Video Director, our job is to help upcoming and already established Artist with different ranges of services starting from Music Video production, Audio Production, Music Promotion, Artist Management, PR Services for Artists.

(1) (Reply)

Governors To Be Part Of National Economic Sustainability Plan Implementation / Before We Forget Governor Obaseki's $2m (n900m) Laundering Debacle (1) By Erasm / Boko Haram, International Ngos And The Threat To Nigeria's Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.