Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Girl Child Rejection - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Girl Child Rejection (322 Views)

International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done / The Girl Child And Sex! Mistakes African Mothers Make By Ayeni Faith Damilola / 13 Things You Need To Teach Your “girl Child” At An Early Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Child Rejection by PreshNnew: 7:52am On Jul 09, 2020
Hi everyone, my friend is married and bless with two children the first born is a boy then baby girl, the guy is not happy at all after the birth of this girl he does not even touch her let alone buy baby diaper. plz how should this woman continue like this? Is it a crime to give birth to a girl again
Re: Girl Child Rejection by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 09, 2020
He’s mad. Tell him a Nairalander said so
Re: Girl Child Rejection by momokiddies: 9:00am On Jul 09, 2020
since he hates girl child so much, he should have married a fellow man like himself to birth his kids for him.
He is even lucky to have kids, a dose of double sex for that matter, yet he is complaining. There are people with all girls children, and people with no kids at all who will climb Everest to have what he has. He needs slaps so he can get back to default setting.
I have a neighbor just like him, who sees female kids as potential prostitutes, therefore he doesn't wants female kids. he has two boys. my argument is, if a boy sleeps with a prostitute, he is no different from her. even the bible says you are one with whom you share your body.
secondly, female kids as well as male kids have equal openings to negativism and positivism nowadays: addiction, abuse, education, jobs, career etc. just raise your child well irrespective of the sex . a boy child as well as a girl child not raised well can equally cause you the same amount of pains and tears just as they can equally bring about the same amount of happiness and pride if nurtured rightly.
thirdly, if a couple birth a sex type either of them do not want, the woman, not the man should be the one to be annoyed. after all, the man determines the sex. so he should kill himself and not be annoyed with the mother or the child.
women, too should start asking men to produce the sex of the child they want.
if he can't drag his ass. stop letting them make you pay for the job they failed at.
Re: Girl Child Rejection by 11thGoldTREE: 9:19am On Jul 09, 2020
Carchoice:
He’s mad. Tell him a Nairalander said so
I don't think so... It's time we start putting other people's action through deep thoughts....
What if the guy is actually doubting the paternity of the baby?
Re: Girl Child Rejection by 11thGoldTREE: 9:22am On Jul 09, 2020
momokiddies:
since he hates girl child so much, he .
the Moniker that opened this post is actually saying what he thinks. We need to put alot into perspective before we start writing Epistles
Re: Girl Child Rejection by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 09, 2020
11thGoldTREE:
I don't think so... It's time we start putting other people's action through deep thoughts....
What if the guy is actually doubting the paternity of the baby?
lol. Funny you’d say that. But the post didn’t say anything like that. The post said he’s cold towards his child because it’s a girl child. Are you trying to say he would have accepted if the child was a baby boy? As if he’s penls manufactures only male children. Again, he’s mad.
Re: Girl Child Rejection by chii8(f): 9:32am On Jul 09, 2020
Na waoo....
Re: Girl Child Rejection by momokiddies: 10:56am On Jul 09, 2020
11thGoldTREE:
the Moniker that opened this post is actually saying what he thinks. We need to put alot into perspective before we start writing Epistles

what could possibly make a man not buy diaper for his newborn? well, I responded based on what the op wrote. he said the father is acting or acted that way because the child is a girl. my response was from the perspective of the writer. what perspectives are you suggesting?

(1) (Reply)

A Dad’s Speech At His Daughter’s Wedding / Ulcer And Gastritis; The Cure / Better Alternative To House Paint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.