Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

8 Habits to unlearn which make the poor different from the rich - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 8 Habits to unlearn which make the poor different from the rich (1222 Views)

Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results / 8 Habits To Lead A More Peaceful Life / 5 Things You Must Unlearn And Give Up For A Successful Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Habits to unlearn which make the poor different from the rich by uprof(m): 8:47am On Jul 09, 2020
Indeed! Everybody loves to drive in good cars, live in mansion, fly in first class,making money while asleep and many more good things of life.

However, setting goals without actions and definite time frame of accomplishment t is just a mere wish or discussion.

Unfortunately this is what most people do

For you to accomplish your desired goals, you need to get out and get your hands dirty .

Steven kings once said, "Talent is cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individuals from the successful once is a lot of hardwork "

To be successful financially you need thousands of hours or learning and practice. As you learn new habits that can make you rich. You must also learn to unlearn some bad habits that can make you poor.

To make my point clear and simple to understand, I'm going to share with you 8 habits that make the rich different from the poor even with degrees in their hands

1. The rich set long term goals,the poor don't.

Albert Einstein said and i quote:

If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.

If you want to be successful financially " you have to project forward in 5 years or more and imagine the type of life you want to live,
the amount of money you want to earn, the number of investment you want to have, the type of family you want to have, among other goals.

After doing this, you have to look backward into the present and ask your self " what should i stop doing or start doing that can make me move faster my goals.

This seems to be difficult for most people.

So, they set only short term goals by living from pay check
to pay check

Forgetting that they cant be working for money for ever......

2.The rich are committed to their goals.

Formal Us president, Barack Obama,once said

" A change is brought about because ordinary people do extraordinary things"

What i have learned from this is that "success is not an accident, you must be ready to commit yourself towards achieving your goals..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWaWDbjQX-o
Re: 8 Habits to unlearn which make the poor different from the rich by adewale4great: 7:32am On Jul 10, 2020
good content! your pen will not dry
Re: 8 Habits to unlearn which make the poor different from the rich by uprof(m): 6:25pm On Jul 10, 2020
adewale4great:
good content! your pen will not dry
thanks bro!
Re: 8 Habits to unlearn which make the poor different from the rich by adewale4great: 8:25am On Jul 11, 2020
uprof:
thanks bro!
I have questions to ask
Re: 8 Habits to unlearn which make the poor different from the rich by uprof(m): 7:48am On Sep 06, 2020
adewale4great:
I have questions to ask
OK! No problem go ahead

(1) (Reply)

The Impact Of China's One Child Policy / Times Man Made Errors Caused Deaths / Pre Degree Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.