Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,133 members, 7,807,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Pain In The Tooth - Toothache? Swollen Gum? Hole In The Tooth? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pain In The Tooth - Toothache? Swollen Gum? Hole In The Tooth? (182 Views)

Nigerians Raise N70m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 48hrs (pics) / Nigerians Raise N10.2m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 24hrs (Pics) / Peru Diver Left With Swollen Body 'like Popeye' After His Air Supply Was Cut Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pain In The Tooth - Toothache? Swollen Gum? Hole In The Tooth? by Tasfod: 9:42am On Jul 09, 2020
I visited my grandma in the village and saw her cheek swollen. She has been battling with toothache for 7 years but this time around, it was worse.

Before then, I travelled to Ghana where I learnt some herbs. Then I decided to try out the toothache herb for her. Lo and behold, I saw the magic within 7 good days!.

2 years counting, she still can't believe toothache would become a nightmare.

2 days ago, I thought to going into the business after I have used it for several people and gotten encouraging testimonies

Are you in such situation right now?
Did your doctor say you have to extract your tooth?

Forget the doctor's report!!! Dencare Herbal is a solution that works 100% cure for any kind of toothache.

Join us as we launch!!

Visit our Instagram page "Dencare Herbal" to get update on the launch!!

Drop your phone number to be added to our WhatsApp contact list to get updates on launch date!

Discounts and Free deliveries at launch date!!!

Limited offer!

(1) (Reply)

Covid 19 Can Still Be Brought Under Control – WHO / Best Way To Take Care Of Dog Bite At Home / Fibroid- Concept Of It, Causes, Symptoms And Complications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.