Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,752 members, 7,802,308 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Can You Tell Your Wife Or Your GF To Do Ass Surgery? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Tell Your Wife Or Your GF To Do Ass Surgery? (1003 Views)

Is It True That Hilda Did Ass Surgery? / Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Tell Your Wife Or Your GF To Do Ass Surgery? by Vicbeatz(m): 9:50am On Jul 09, 2020
No doubt, some men love to be seen around attractive ladies. And they can also go extra miles to hook themselves up with endowed women.
But before you proceed with this article, let me ask you this question�
Can You Give You Wife Money To Do Yansh?�
Tap the link to read more and comment
https://www.9toplay.com.ng/2020/07/can-you-tell-your-wife-to-do-ass-surgery.html?m=1

Re: Can You Tell Your Wife Or Your GF To Do Ass Surgery? by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 09, 2020
If it's very small I'll
But that thing Na nonsense i fit buy her butt oil no side effects
Re: Can You Tell Your Wife Or Your GF To Do Ass Surgery? by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:39pm On Jul 09, 2020
i'd rather find a babe with all the attributes i desire in a woman... IMHO women with BBL are hideous, they always look handicapped and unnatural.

the below is disgusting to me:

Re: Can You Tell Your Wife Or Your GF To Do Ass Surgery? by Astra101: 3:56pm On May 16, 2023
I think you should wait till after giving birth before you send her a BBL journey?

(1) (Reply)

Woman Disgraces Man Mercilessly For Not Pounding Her Puna [watch Video] / Is The Baby Mine? / Is This Rude?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.