Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

click Here: - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / click Here: (54278 Views)

Over 25 Years Of Age And Still Searching For A Serious Partner? CLICK HERE / If You Are Born In January Click Here Now!!!! / Do You Need A Lover/boy/girl Friend/husband Or Wife Click Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: click Here: by tkb417(m): 4:07pm On Jun 13, 2008
chei!!!!
im very bold to say i belong to the R.C.C.G army
the only army that fears no one.

March on onward xtain soldiers!!!
this world and even heaven is ours!!!
we govern here and govern in heaven. why not join us now b4 its too late

JESUS SAVES!!!
Re: click Here: by oyex: 4:14pm On Jul 28, 2008
u should all stop deceiving yourself in the name of any confraternity, start thinking of doing good from today on, because the confra stuff is nowadays all evil affairs unlike before, so repent if possible denounce your membership. Do let anybody to push you to hell in the name of any axe, jakujaku or seadog, saillord or whatever. Peace to you all.
Re: click Here: by khunzo(m): 1:58am On Aug 16, 2008
This forum is moderated bla bla bla, and we have cultists saying whatever, I suspect strongly that this site owner is a cultist for allowing this topic for so long. One has to be careful the way 1 deals with a cultist b/cos as the yorubas will say; "ogbon lagbalagba fin ya fun maalu" meaning say na style adult dey use give cow chance. I know alot about the hazards of cultism much more than the average cultist; to them its just funny till one of them dies in action then it gets hilarious. I once asked a traditional cultist the aim and objectives of his group and he has no answer. If u r man enough, stay on ur own and hold ur ground. If this subject is not removed by next week, I will confirm my suspicion.

2 Likes

Re: click Here: by Viktor1983(m): 8:35am On Aug 26, 2008
Ok...read all don't know what to say

1 Like

Re: click Here: by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 27, 2008
Most of the time I just don't get nigerian youths. angry
Instead of thinking of how you all,the cultists on this thread would do something to get Nigerians out of the squalor they dwell in,you beat your chest and proudly announce that you belong to cults.
Cults that are known for nothing el;se apart from violence.
Cult that would put the lives of your innocent family members at risk.
Cults that you joined probably because you just wanted to boost your egos and/or maybe have some protection have some protection as well.
RUBBISH!!!
IF YOU ALL ARE ACTUALLY BRAVE, WHY ALL THE SECRECY?WHY NOT COME OUT IN THE OPEN?WHY IN HEAVEN'S NAME DO YOU HIDE YOURSELVES?
If you cultists know what is good for you, find productive ways to better your lives and stop all this nonsense about your various cult grops.

1 Like

Re: click Here: by tayoTFC(m): 4:05pm On Aug 27, 2008
nothigh like nmb, the true represent of the black african race, mandela can bear me witness, u can check the history of mobutuseseco, lorence kabila, ask omoba fela anikulapo, the great black man hero,
i remain danwalter, aka material, kfo on guild, ise, ise, ise
Re: click Here: by chusben(m): 3:29pm On Sep 04, 2008
it is unity in diversity so shun all that fellow landers and lets think of how to use this forum and better ourselves
Re: click Here: by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 17, 2008
Re: click Here: by robertmms: 2:05pm On Oct 24, 2008
I dont really understand what you fuckers understand by the term confraternites.
I belong to keggites club where I find more joy in singing and dancing and promoting african culture,
Be you [/b],,,,"dirty black mess', Or [b]EIYE,"how animal go take better", see nonsense or be u buccanners "u done ever swim? ur papa get canoe talkless ship".
Bleep WOLE SOYINKA and crew,,,,,That man is piece of sh****t, abi na Vikings "criminals,omila na so so thief una sabi,imagine one thief my wrist watch, aro bargers aro criminals" Bleep u all.

I strongly advice if u know u strong well wel, Please go Joing OGBONI or MEND then enter politics and become a common councillor if u fit come back to this forum and let me know muther fuckers,

Keggites for life, hailings to mafia and maphites u guys are the biggest niggers in Uniben and u are correct, U guys have style and thats greate.
Unlike those plantain boys and kpekpeye mugus inside ekosodi and BDPA, una be mugu for life,

Cross bam to maphite or maifa, better stil come join Keggites club blessed by Almighty Jah.

Peace to u fuckers.

AM A THUG NIGGER u mess with me, we burn ur fathers house, Imagine were ur poor younger ones go stay,
Keggites for life

2 Likes

Re: click Here: by Cipriani(m): 10:28am On Oct 26, 2008
Sink or Sail? all kariable souls 2 samba 2 D centre of dis hemisphere. By dere fingers & kariability, U shall da wan mo. U are all very karid. cool cool
Re: click Here: by ogunlakaye: 5:31am On Dec 08, 2008
We think for so long We have waited, thinking you idiots will change from your wicked ways but you refused to do so, instead, u kept polluting fresh innocent souls that primarily come to higher institution with the aim of learning and becoming usefull and tangible persons in the world. U pollutes them and renders them useless and worthless to their communities, making them become armed robbers and notorious thives thus endangering people's saftey and giving our country bad image in the international scene, You approch these young kidds brainwashed them and they are left with no other option than joining your evil gang as a result of your threats towards their lives , if they try to turn down your request, you frustrate their lives.

If we countinue living this way, when are we going to start producing good people that will be of great advantage to our blessed country? When shall we start to see the faces of newer people with good minds to correct our previous leaders mistakes? Therefore, I have decided to go in the way of our forefathers, (which is what we've not been doing for a very long period of time and that has been the reason why we have so much useless souls amongst us both in the leaders and amongst we the governed), and quote me right readers, the following texts contains strong words which could be inappropriate for some people but trust me, we have to be harsh with this hoodlums for the evil acts to come to an end,

, to u all the cultists in Nigeria hihger institutions, be u aiye, eiye, bukka, pc, DOJ BB or whoever you are, you are not good to be around with and because of all ur evil acts, we are rebuking you in the names GOd Eledumare Oba to laye, We rebuke you in the name of our ancestors such a Sango, ina loju ina lenu, akataheriheri, onimu n shimu eke n'sa olukoso aaya ina!(Sango ma pa wa, awon cultists ni o pa!!!) We rebuke you in the ma of esu odara, onile orita, ebora tin je latoopa(Esu ma se wa, awon cultists ni ko se!!!). We rebuke you the cultists in the name on Ogun laka aye oshimole, o ni omo nile feje we, to fi imo kimo bora bi aso(ogun ma pa wa, awon cultists ni ko pa), Ibon(Gun) is always an Ogun instrument and as long as that remain our belife as Yorubas, edi and efon (conffussion) will land between you cultists of same group and you shall scater in no time.!!! Ase wa! Ase wa!! Ase wa!!!

the only way you cultists in our higher institutions could live without these curses actuallising on u is by changing from ur bad ways
Re: click Here: by CrazyMan(m): 9:19am On Dec 08, 2008
Seun what are you waiting for, I thought this thread should have been locked by now.
Re: click Here: by akalawu: 12:24pm On Dec 16, 2008
THE G.G.I FOR LIFE-- GRAND GANGSTERS INCORPORATED
Re: click Here: by babaibara2: 6:59pm On Dec 16, 2008
ahoy ho e no be? any rugged pallies on board dis cyber island? ox xyz kennery
ova
Re: click Here: by lancevader(m): 10:48pm On Dec 16, 2008
Ahohy ko ahohyni ah i pity ur soul
Re: click Here: by bigfather(m): 10:15am On Dec 17, 2008
Silly people ! Why una nor display una face make we see,if you are really proud of being a confrat.
Small pickin runs wey una dey do. Leave your past and grow up.
Re: click Here: by Nkenim(m): 5:42pm On Dec 17, 2008
My crazy cult freak, This is not the forum for that, please channell that to the right forum. nairalanders are responsible people in and out of campus as the case may be.
Re: click Here: by Fox(m): 1:53am On Dec 18, 2008
lol why are people getting so angry because of the posts? A confraternity like everything else in life is what you make of it. I honestly would like to see confra reformed to what the fore-fathers originally intended - A group of young nigerians coming together to share ideology, comraderie and become life long friends with a strong bond. If you look at it that way you will see that a confraternity is nothing different from Kegites, Rotary and other such associations. People with different backgrounds coming together to meet, socialize and become a part of something new and exciting.

The violence was what led us astray. As nigerians we are more predisposed to violence. I remember when I first visited the US and met a friend who said he had never been in a fight in his entire life. That was a shocker to me. Maybe it's the military rule, maybe it's because we're used to seeing Mopol flogging people with koboko, maybe it's the carnage meted out during tribal riots, maybe it's the good old "do me I do you god no go vex" mentality I don't know what it is but we are more than a little violent. So now you have groups of mostly guys in the peak of their physical strength (18 - 25 yrs old), ofcourse feeling absolutely invincible because at that stage in life one doesn't have much to lose and then you give them an identity in the form of membership to a secret group. You give them colors to wear, signs to throw and code words to use. You give them something to hold dear, something to protect and ultimately something to fight for, and this is where as Fela said Confusion break bone!

I don't think that the confraternities themselves are bad. I think it's the violence and the stigma attached to them that makes them bad. If confra was legalized and all members are allowed to register openly, wear their colors openly and so on, it will remove the cloak of darkness under which the bad eggs hide. It will create a situation where if for instance Buca boys get into a fight, all the VC has to do is look at the list of Buca boys from their membership book and immediately hold them accountable. Accountability is the #1 reason why regular citizens do not commit crimes. It is because we know that if we do it someone will be able to trace it back to us. By letting confra exist as secret societies you are giving them that cloak of darkness to hide under. For close to 2 decades the government has been fighting them the wrong way. Why don't you just legalize the thing, have everyone come out and then let the regular student body see that these guys and girls are just human beings like you and there's no reason to fear them. Once that fear factor is taken away then we will all be back to our level ground. This will be a win win situation for all, confra boys on campus can go to class in peace and graduate on time, the regular students will no longer live in fear, schools such as Ekpoma will drop their notoriety as danger zones so their admission rates will go up and last but not least old confra boys can come back and socialize with the young ones in peace so we can all sing our sweet songs, drink and be merry.

I long for the day when we can all come out, say yes 10 years ago when I was in college I was a confra boy and not have to get into a long diatribe on why it is or isn't bad.

I don't believe in shout outs because as someone said earlier we are giving out privileged information and come away looking silly but in conclusion all I will say is honor thy father. Those who understand will understand.

1 Like

Re: click Here: by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 29, 2009
Guys a frat may b g2d or bad dependin on d way u l2k at it.to me some frats deservd 2 b legalizd.eg FINE BOYS and Pirates, as 4 d keggites if i may add,here in my skol u guys r regarded as jew men.lol, Well im a loot/S.L of a lord.and i stand 4 dem til anyday dey make me loose my g2d perception abt dem. On a last note:if u r nt a sealord, u wil not b hapi, Alora may GP make d sea calm,free of sharks,as we sail on to find our treasures nd anchor on d island.Awomen
Re: click Here: by patwhizkid(f): 9:07am On Jun 29, 2009
Tsheeeeeeeeew. . . Useless & hopeless rats.
Re: click Here: by 3Line(m): 4:37pm On Jun 29, 2009
SUPREME AIR LORDS FOREVER.

LONG LIVE EIYE FRATERNITY. EVER RUGGED!

ARABA NEST.

Re: click Here: by kaghoe(m): 10:10am On Jun 30, 2009
HRBERKRIER to all my RUGGED BIRDSSSSS,

Thank God for a fulfilled life after school, ATA

Re: click Here: by Kelvinj(m): 8:50am On Jul 03, 2009
Who no come no go no. BAN

Re: click Here: by J4LIFE(m): 5:10pm On Jul 09, 2009
WHERE UNA DEY, MY FELLOW GRAND-LORDS, EGBA TOO MUCH OOOO! 1BLOOD,

AMICIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUDGE EDO!
Re: click Here: by MrCrackles(m): 5:11pm On Jul 09, 2009
J4LIFE:

WHERE UNA DEY, MY FELLOW GRAND-LORDS, EGBA TOO MUCH OOOO! 1BLOOD,

AMICIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUDGE EDO!

Psssf!
You have a big mouth. . . . .
Re: click Here: by J4LIFE(m): 6:08pm On Jul 09, 2009
Mr. Crackles, or whatever your name is, plz mind the useage of vulger languages here. This forum is meant for the concious minded individual and not for nit-wits like yourself. I will not tolerate more of your silly remarks. A WORD IS ENOF 4 D WISE!
Re: click Here: by DrKitaun(m): 6:12pm On Jul 09, 2009
J4LIFE:

Mr. Crackles, or whatever your name is, plz mind the useage of vulger languages here. This forum is meant for the concious minded individual and not for nit-wits like yourself. I will not tolerate more of your silly remarks. A WORD IS ENOF 4 D WISE!

Mr Crackles must be shaking in his boots right about naw !

JOBLESS IDIOT ! angry
Re: click Here: by J4LIFE(m): 6:22pm On Jul 09, 2009
@ Dr.Kitaun, I cannot understand why people won't mind their business, Do you think calling some1 "JOBLESS IDIOT" MAKES ANY SENSE TO YOU Please lets learn to reason like gentlemen we are, and stop the hating!! 1NIGERIA, 1PEOPLE!
Re: click Here: by DrKitaun(m): 6:31pm On Jul 09, 2009
J4LIFE:

@ Dr.Kitaun, I cannot understand why people won't mind their business, Do you think calling some1 "JOBLESS IDIOT" MAKES ANY SENSE TO YOU Please lets learn to reason like gentlemen we are, and stop the hating!! 1NIGERIA, 1PEOPLE!

just a few questions for u;

how old are u ?

how many peeps of urs have u seen killed ?

how many have u killed ?

how many have u seen their blood shed in the name of Confra ?

do u really want ur child to belong the way u did, including ur daughters becoming JEZEBELS, BLACK BRAS etc ?

do u really want to associate with the brutal killings as evidenced in higher insitutions ? kidnapping and mutilation of lecturers, assasination of rival cult members ? HABITUAL RAPE OF DEFENCELESS GIRLS ON CAMPUS ?

DO U HAVE A CONSCIENCE AT ALL ?

PS - and whilst answering these questions, dont give me that bullcrap about not all confras being violent ! I KNOW ABOUT CONFRAS MORE THAN U COULD EVER DREAM OF !

Barbington Macaulay Thompson once said; THE TRUE CHARACTER OF A MAN IS DETERMINED BY WHAT HE DOES, WHEN HE KNOWS HE MAY NEVER BE FOUND OUT !

GOD IS WATCHING U . . .YES U ! cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Strictly 4 Kegite Members / Where Are U? I Need Lesbian Friends / Ibadan Naughty Whatsapp And BBM Group Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.