Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Wonder Shall Never End – Reactions As Photo Of A Lady Who Bleached All Her Face - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wonder Shall Never End – Reactions As Photo Of A Lady Who Bleached All Her Face (5951 Views)

Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees / Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love / 'Bleached' Lady Shares Pre-Wedding Pictures, Gets Epic Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wonder Shall Never End – Reactions As Photo Of A Lady Who Bleached All Her Face by 12Ebiscoo: 10:28am On Jul 09, 2020
A photo caused some reactions on Facebook after a lady named Do Ve changed her profile image. What is causing the reactions is that the color of the face is different from the colour of the legs,

Posting the picture, she wrote: “I can’t date you, unless you’re rich, I don’t date poor people.”

Checking her profile she wrote there” I love my self the way I am, I love my complexion, don’t be jealous”. What a life!

See some pictures and reactions:

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/wonder-shall-never-end-reactions-as-photo-of-a-lady-who-bleached-all-her-face-but-left-the-legs-goes-viral-see-photos/

Re: Wonder Shall Never End – Reactions As Photo Of A Lady Who Bleached All Her Face by donbachi(m): 10:33am On Jul 09, 2020
Topgel and movate mixture.
Re: Wonder Shall Never End – Reactions As Photo Of A Lady Who Bleached All Her Face by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:37am On Jul 09, 2020
she even wrote that she loves her complexion... poor soul!

2 Likes

Re: Wonder Shall Never End – Reactions As Photo Of A Lady Who Bleached All Her Face by proff010: 10:40am On Jul 09, 2020
Good for her. What stop her from been rich instaed of waiting for rich guy.
Re: Wonder Shall Never End – Reactions As Photo Of A Lady Who Bleached All Her Face by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 09, 2020
Black live can never Matter when you keep bleaching your skin leave yourself the true way you're created don't recreate yourself

2 Likes

Re: Wonder Shall Never End – Reactions As Photo Of A Lady Who Bleached All Her Face by Amotolongbo(f): 10:50am On Jul 09, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
She loves her complexions

7 Likes

Re: Wonder Shall Never End – Reactions As Photo Of A Lady Who Bleached All Her Face by ashewoboy(m): 10:56am On Jul 09, 2020
Life is a b.i.t.c.h.

why is life not a nigger but a b.i.t.c.h? discuss.
Re: Wonder Shall Never End – Reactions As Photo Of A Lady Who Bleached All Her Face by mytime24(f): 6:25pm On Jul 09, 2020
Her biz

1 Like

Re: Wonder Shall Never End – Reactions As Photo Of A Lady Who Bleached All Her Face by Sezzybb(m): 6:37pm On Jul 09, 2020
Her life,her problem.

1 Like

Re: Wonder Shall Never End – Reactions As Photo Of A Lady Who Bleached All Her Face by merieam16(f): 7:27pm On Jul 09, 2020
grin coke nd fanta

1 Like

Re: Wonder Shall Never End – Reactions As Photo Of A Lady Who Bleached All Her Face by robinso01(m): 7:29pm On Jul 09, 2020
She reminded me of black and white president television of those days
Re: Wonder Shall Never End – Reactions As Photo Of A Lady Who Bleached All Her Face by Alaganature(m): 9:01pm On Jul 09, 2020
Her color her bizness..wetin aboki no go see for gate..
Re: Wonder Shall Never End – Reactions As Photo Of A Lady Who Bleached All Her Face by poshestmina(f): 10:09pm On Jul 09, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
She even added 'don't be jealous' cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do We Have This Type Of Ladies In This Generation? / Why Women Cheat / How to Get Beard In Less Than 6 Months — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.