Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

Ifekwe Udo 'FadaFada' Was Involved In Police Station Burning In Abia – Command - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ifekwe Udo 'FadaFada' Was Involved In Police Station Burning In Abia – Command (36352 Views)

Father Peter Udo & Philemon Oboh Kidnapped In Edo (Photos) / Man Arrested For Beating His Relative To Death Over Bush Burning In Ogun (Photo) / #endsars: We Have No Group "Concerned Police Officers" In Abia Command,CP Agbede (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ifekwe Udo 'FadaFada' Was Involved In Police Station Burning In Abia – Command by Metrix147: 10:38am On Jul 09, 2020
Church Of Satan Founder Involved In Police Station Burning In Abia – Command

The Founder of the Church of Satan Ebem Ohafia in Ohafia LGA, Abia State, Ifekwe Udo a.k.a FadaFada is being tried for his alleged involvement in the burning of the Ohafia Police Station on Saturday, April 19, 2020, by some youths in the community.

The state Commissioner of Police, Jane Agbede, on Wednesday, confirmed that Udo and others were facing trial over the incident and the destruction of the Divisional Police Officer’s quarters as well as high and magistrates’ courts.

ABN TV had reported that a middle-aged man identified as Friday Ifeanyi Arunsi shot dead by a trigger happy policeman in Ebem, Ohafia local government area of the state.

Sources said following Udo’s arrest by police personnel from the Force Headquarters, Abuja, youths from Ohafia took the opportunity to go to the Nmuri stream location of the church along the Abam-Ohafia Road, Ebem Ohafia, and destroyed it.

“The Assemblies of Light Bearer Greater Church of Lucifer, popularly known as the Church of Satan, in Ohafia, founded by Mr. Ifekwe Udo, has been knocked down and vandalised by youths of the community for the evil it has initiated,” one of the sources stated.

Udo, also known as Lucifer or Fada-Fada, the source pointed out, had a questionable root regarding his Ohafia ancestry.

The source stated, “He became popular in the past quarter of a decade for his visible efforts in providing employment opportunities for the jobless youths of the community. He gave the jobless youth motorcycles on hire purchase.

“He later opened a brothel also in Ohafia, which allowed same-sex relationship. The people of Ohafia knew his evil practices, but nobody could confront him because of his connections.

“He was arrested this month by the federal authority for violating the lockdown order and also for child trafficking and terrorising the community.”

According to another source, men are stationed in the brothel for sex-starved women and men to go and find comfort.

The alleged atrocities, sources said, made the youth of the community to destroy the satanic images outside the church.

Eze Ujurueze confirmed the report and stated that the police from Abuja arrested Udo on the grounds that he was involved in the recent burning down of the Ohafia Divisional Police Station and other government institutions, including courts.

The monarch stated that already, the Ebem community and the entire Ohafia clan had banished him.

He told ABN TV that Udo was first taken to Abuja, interrogated, and returned to Umuahia, where he is currently facing trial.

When asked for details of the trial, the state Police Public Relations Officer, Geoffrey Ogbonna, said the case was no longer under the command and he could not comment on it.

On Saturday, April 18, 2020, a 19-year-old school leaver, Friday Ifeanyi, of the Eni Njoku Road, Ebem Ohafia, was shot dead by a policeman.

Source: https://abntv.ng/2020/07/church-of-satan-founder-involved-in-police-station-burning-in-abia-command/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifekwe Udo 'FadaFada' Was Involved In Police Station Burning In Abia – Command by serverconnect(m): 11:05am On Jul 09, 2020
Police are trying to cover up their evil in Ebem Ohafia

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifekwe Udo 'FadaFada' Was Involved In Police Station Burning In Abia – Command by Amspecial: 2:39pm On Jul 09, 2020
grin make him no worry Satan go save am grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifekwe Udo 'FadaFada' Was Involved In Police Station Burning In Abia – Command by NextGovernor(m): 2:39pm On Jul 09, 2020
This reminded me when police told me I was the one that stole all the cars from 2015. All becos the document of the car i was driving was different from my driving license. I was held not until the car owner came.

They said they just got a call that the exact car I was driving was snatched 30minutes ago. They can lie.

After every they said I will still settle before they free me. That's after the real owner of the car came ooo. I said over my dead body. We will die here.

Police are something else I swear

136 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ifekwe Udo 'FadaFada' Was Involved In Police Station Burning In Abia – Command by ResourceHub: 2:39pm On Jul 09, 2020
Wow

2 Likes

Re: Ifekwe Udo 'FadaFada' Was Involved In Police Station Burning In Abia – Command by pointstores(m): 2:39pm On Jul 09, 2020
Nawa

1 Like

Re: Ifekwe Udo 'FadaFada' Was Involved In Police Station Burning In Abia – Command by OkhaiAsein(m): 2:39pm On Jul 09, 2020
make person play me p-square e don happen

2 Likes

Re: Ifekwe Udo 'FadaFada' Was Involved In Police Station Burning In Abia – Command by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 09, 2020
Hhj

1 Like

Re: Ifekwe Udo 'FadaFada' Was Involved In Police Station Burning In Abia – Command by streetpaddy(m): 2:40pm On Jul 09, 2020
Re: Ifekwe Udo 'FadaFada' Was Involved In Police Station Burning In Abia – Command by Justdogood(m): 2:40pm On Jul 09, 2020
Just put allegation on this man's head so that you can justify his unlawful arrest.
How did they know he was among those that burnt the station?

Una use forensic evidence or research?
Abi there were cameras at the station that captured him.

This stage this country is at now, is one of the lowest the country has gotten to in my life time.
I weap for this nation.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifekwe Udo 'FadaFada' Was Involved In Police Station Burning In Abia – Command by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 09, 2020
angry
Who should we blame for this one?
Certainly not our politicians

1 Like

Re: Ifekwe Udo 'FadaFada' Was Involved In Police Station Burning In Abia – Command by AceRoyal: 2:41pm On Jul 09, 2020
angry
This is a lie

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifekwe Udo 'FadaFada' Was Involved In Police Station Burning In Abia – Command by Revere27: 2:41pm On Jul 09, 2020
Nemesis caught up with him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifekwe Udo 'FadaFada' Was Involved In Police Station Burning In Abia – Command by Samfloxin(m): 2:41pm On Jul 09, 2020
I have not really seen any single atrocity they said this guy committed. All these gists na wash.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifekwe Udo 'FadaFada' Was Involved In Police Station Burning In Abia – Command by IamWonderful: 2:41pm On Jul 09, 2020
hahahahahahahaha he was acting Kanu's script

2 Likes

Re: Ifekwe Udo 'FadaFada' Was Involved In Police Station Burning In Abia – Command by Superjazz: 2:42pm On Jul 09, 2020
This man need to be a vice president
Re: Ifekwe Udo 'FadaFada' Was Involved In Police Station Burning In Abia – Command by ednut1(m): 2:42pm On Jul 09, 2020
Real church of Satan don deny am

1 Like

Re: Ifekwe Udo 'FadaFada' Was Involved In Police Station Burning In Abia – Command by BanevsJoker(m): 2:42pm On Jul 09, 2020
This country sha. So because they couldn't find any law against his religious beliefs, they accused him of arson. I'm sure their only evidence will be a "confession".

16 Likes

Re: Ifekwe Udo 'FadaFada' Was Involved In Police Station Burning In Abia – Command by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 2:43pm On Jul 09, 2020
wetn satan do Nairaland today now

1 Like

Re: Ifekwe Udo 'FadaFada' Was Involved In Police Station Burning In Abia – Command by themosthigh: 2:43pm On Jul 09, 2020
If this guy committed any of those offenses, let him be charged, if not, he should be released as soon as possible. I have a feeling that he is being persecuted for his religious beliefs.

16 Likes

Re: Ifekwe Udo 'FadaFada' Was Involved In Police Station Burning In Abia – Command by PureGoldh(m): 2:43pm On Jul 09, 2020
Wonders shall never end

2 Likes

Re: Ifekwe Udo 'FadaFada' Was Involved In Police Station Burning In Abia – Command by Polib57: 2:43pm On Jul 09, 2020
Okay
Re: Ifekwe Udo 'FadaFada' Was Involved In Police Station Burning In Abia – Command by Emperor4tune(m): 2:43pm On Jul 09, 2020
fake
Re: Ifekwe Udo 'FadaFada' Was Involved In Police Station Burning In Abia – Command by NaijaOlosho(f): 2:44pm On Jul 09, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Ifekwe Udo 'FadaFada' Was Involved In Police Station Burning In Abia – Command by Seventy7kings: 2:44pm On Jul 09, 2020
shocked

1 Like

Re: Ifekwe Udo 'FadaFada' Was Involved In Police Station Burning In Abia – Command by OlalekanOshiga: 2:45pm On Jul 09, 2020
Egungun Don enter express.

3 Likes

Re: Ifekwe Udo 'FadaFada' Was Involved In Police Station Burning In Abia – Command by Yankiss(m): 2:45pm On Jul 09, 2020
But this weak me finish. Church of satan founder grin grin grin And he is standing there looking like satan.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ifekwe Udo 'FadaFada' Was Involved In Police Station Burning In Abia – Command by kevoh(m): 2:45pm On Jul 09, 2020
Why am I finding these allegations against him difficult to believe?

10 Likes

Re: Ifekwe Udo 'FadaFada' Was Involved In Police Station Burning In Abia – Command by Dididrumz(m): 2:45pm On Jul 09, 2020
Deal with Him.

1 Like

Re: Ifekwe Udo 'FadaFada' Was Involved In Police Station Burning In Abia – Command by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:45pm On Jul 09, 2020
Metrix147:
Church Of Satan Founder Involved In Police Station Burning In Abia – Command

The Founder of the Church of Satan Ebem Ohafia in Ohafia LGA, Abia State, Ifekwe Udo a.k.a FadaFada is being tried for his alleged involvement in the burning of the Ohafia Police Station on Saturday, April 19, 2020, by some youths in the community.

The state Commissioner of Police, Jane Agbede, on Wednesday, confirmed that Udo and others were facing trial over the incident and the destruction of the Divisional Police Officer’s quarters as well as high and magistrates’ courts.

ABN TV had reported that a middle-aged man identified as Friday Ifeanyi Arunsi shot dead by a trigger happy policeman in Ebem, Ohafia local government area of the state.

Sources said following Udo’s arrest by police personnel from the Force Headquarters, Abuja, youths from Ohafia took the opportunity to go to the Nmuri stream location of the church along the Abam-Ohafia Road, Ebem Ohafia, and destroyed it.

“The Assemblies of Light Bearer Greater Church of Lucifer, popularly known as the Church of Satan, in Ohafia, founded by Mr. Ifekwe Udo, has been knocked down and vandalised by youths of the community for the evil it has initiated,” one of the sources stated.

Udo, also known as Lucifer or Fada-Fada, the source pointed out, had a questionable root regarding his Ohafia ancestry.

The source stated, “He became popular in the past quarter of a decade for his visible efforts in providing employment opportunities for the jobless youths of the community. He gave the jobless youth motorcycles on hire purchase.

“He later opened a brothel also in Ohafia, which allowed same-sex relationship. The people of Ohafia knew his evil practices, but nobody could confront him because of his connections.

“He was arrested this month by the federal authority for violating the lockdown order and also for child trafficking and terrorising the community.”

According to another source, men are stationed in the brothel for sex-starved women and men to go and find comfort.

The alleged atrocities, sources said, made the youth of the community to destroy the satanic images outside the church.

Eze Ujurueze confirmed the report and stated that the police from Abuja arrested Udo on the grounds that he was involved in the recent burning down of the Ohafia Divisional Police Station and other government institutions, including courts.

The monarch stated that already, the Ebem community and the entire Ohafia clan had banished him.

He told ABN TV that Udo was first taken to Abuja, interrogated, and returned to Umuahia, where he is currently facing trial.

When asked for details of the trial, the state Police Public Relations Officer, Geoffrey Ogbonna, said the case was no longer under the command and he could not comment on it.

On Saturday, April 18, 2020, a 19-year-old school leaver, Friday Ifeanyi, of the Eni Njoku Road, Ebem Ohafia, was shot dead by a policeman.

Source: https://abntv.ng/2020/07/church-of-satan-founder-involved-in-police-station-burning-in-abia-command/

ALL NA ALLEGATION BRING PROOF POLICE!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Who Set Girlfriend Ablaze Sentenced To Death By Hanging / Man Arrested After A Lady He Took Out, Died During Sex / Lady Who Flogged Testimony Toke To Death Over Witchcraft, Arrested (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.