Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,321 members, 7,780,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:22 PM

The Meaning Of An Engagement Ring & The Right Person That Must Give It To Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Meaning Of An Engagement Ring & The Right Person That Must Give It To Women (281 Views)

What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions / "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man / Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Meaning Of An Engagement Ring & The Right Person That Must Give It To Women by wasbo89(m): 11:58am On Jul 09, 2020
What is an Engagement Ring?

An Engagement Ring is a ring indicating that the person wearing it is engaged to be married.

Nothing wrong and It's good for a lady to wear it but it must be given to you from a man that is ready for marriage.
It always amuse me whenever I see ladies that received rings from apprentices, undergraduates and from guys that can't feed themselves a 3 square meal; some ladies will receive it and begin to flaunt it to people. Ladies, It's wrong to base your judgement on Love alone.

Some ladies don't know the implication and the meaning of the ring they are putting into their finger. The moment you receive a ring and inserted it into your finger, you have already put an Embargo on yourself. Believe me, no right thinking men will woo you again. A good man that is looking for a wife will never call you talk-less of wooing you because the ring in your finger signify that you are engaged with another man and most men don't like competition because ladies are plenty outside.

What baffle me most is that some Ladies will go to the market and buy themselves a ring and begin to be using it daily. What for; for fashion or what? Stop it, if you are doing that.

Ladies, before collecting a ring from any Man, make sure that the Man is ready for marriage and is the man capable; a man that gives a lady an engagement ring should be able to marry that lady in less than 12months.

Please Note: After accepting the ring, ladies should make sure that the Man introduce you to his parent and family members officially. Think twice if he gives you an excuse and refused to introduce you because some Men are using ring as a delay/backup plan; if the lady they have in mind didn't marry them, they will easily fall back on you and no lady like to be an option.

Finally, if a Man give an Engagement Ring to a lady, nothing stop that Man to also use an engagement ring because Men do wear engagement ring too.

What's your reaction to this?
Re: The Meaning Of An Engagement Ring & The Right Person That Must Give It To Women by Shellsploit: 12:01pm On Jul 09, 2020
wasbo89:
What is an Engagement Ring?

An Engagement Ring is a ring indicating that the person wearing it is engaged to be married.

Nothing wrong and It's good for a lady to wear it but it must be given to you from a man that is ready for marriage.
It always amuse me whenever I see ladies that received rings from apprentices, undergraduates and from guys that can't feed themselves a 3 square meal; some ladies will receive it and begin to flaunt it to people. Ladies, It's wrong to base your judgement on Love alone.

Some ladies don't know the implication and the meaning of the ring they are putting into their finger. The moment you receive a ring and inserted it into your finger, you have already put an Embargo on yourself. Believe me, no right thinking men will woo you again. A good man that is looking for a wife will never call you talk-less of wooing you because the ring in your finger signify that you are engaged with another man and most men don't like competition because ladies are plenty outside.

What baffle me most is that some Ladies will go to the market and buy themselves a ring and begin to be using it daily. What for; for fashion or what? Stop it, if you are doing that.

Ladies, before collecting a ring from any Man, make sure that the Man is ready for marriage and is the man capable; a man that gives a lady an engagement ring should be able to marry that lady in less than 12months.

Please Note: After accepting the ring, ladies should make sure that the Man introduce you to his parent and family members officially. Think twice if he gives you an excuse and refused to introduce you because some Men are using ring as a delay/backup plan; if the lady they have in mind didn't marry them, they will easily fall back on you and no lady like to be an option.

Finally, if a Man give an Engagement Ring to a lady, nothing stop that Man to also use an engagement ring because Men do wear engagement ring too.

What's your reaction to this?
Re: The Meaning Of An Engagement Ring & The Right Person That Must Give It To Women by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:11pm On Jul 09, 2020
any smart man knows why they are doing it now....

Re: The Meaning Of An Engagement Ring & The Right Person That Must Give It To Women by baralatie(m): 12:35pm On Jul 09, 2020
that ring eh! wetin boiz take am do
no be small!

(1) (Reply)

Family Sin / Friend In The Zone / 10,000 In 9 Things You Shouldn’t Do In Courtship (courtship Rules)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.