Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,695 members, 7,805,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Disclaimer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Disclaimer (1016 Views)

N-power: DISCLAIMER!!! / Disclaimer! Phillips Outsourcing Limited Does Not Collect Money From Job Seekers / DISCLAIMER: DSS Is Not Recruiting, Warns Public Against Scammers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disclaimer by Frankiwomascamm: 12:00pm On Jul 09, 2020
Disclaimer:

To whom it may concern, kindly disregard all derogatory posts earlier put up in respect of HR Analytica, a company in whose employment I was, up until the unfortunate circumstances that led to my resignation.

Parties have now fully resolved their differences.

In view of this, we hereby retract and jettison unsavory statements made against the company and urge the general public to disregard such.
Kind regards

1 Like

Re: Disclaimer by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:15pm On Jul 09, 2020
what person in their right mind would still continue working in their NEW JOB, after not receiving their salary (let alone for SIX MONTHS)?!?
Re: Disclaimer by apatheticme(f): 4:18pm On Jul 09, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
what person in their right mind would still continue working in their NEW JOB, after not receiving their salary (let alone for SIX MONTHS)?!?

Yet y'all start insulting doctors when they go on strike for being owed 6months salary. Hypocrisy!

4 Likes

Re: Disclaimer by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:23pm On Jul 09, 2020
apatheticme:
Yet y'all start insulting doctors when they go on strike for being owed 6months salary. Hypocrisy!

there is a HUGE difference between someone working with a company/gov for a few months or even years and their employer suddenly doesnt pay them AND someone who starts working for a company and the "1st month" they do NOT receive their salary. you should have gone on strike too, from the 1st month, duh!
Re: Disclaimer by Frankiwomascamm: 4:32pm On Jul 09, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

You should hope it doesn't happen to you. Do you know what a scam is? It happens slowly and gradually before you realize what is happening. They did pay in the first and second month, however incomplete. And the thing about owing, is that you feel entitled to that money, it keep thinking they will pay till you realize it is too late, and that they are scam.

Companies owe, right? But when it is a scam and pattern, all rolled into lies, of course, you should leave.

1 Like

Re: Disclaimer by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:39pm On Jul 09, 2020
Frankiwomascamm:
You should hope it doesn't happen to you. Do you know what a scam is? It happens slowly and gradually before you realize what is happening. They did pay in the first and second month, however incomplete. And the thing about owing, is that you feel entitled to that money, it keep thinking they will pay till you realize it is too late, and that they are scam.

Companies owe, right? But when it is a scam and pattern, all rolled into lies, of course, you should leave.

i do understand thats its not easy, but when these companies you trust start by defrauding you of your hard work, then you have to get rid of any emotion and use your brain to understand that this unprofessional company is NO GOOD (and probably hustling you).

if you did your job and was expected to receive X amount as salary, then thats what they should have paid you on that day (not half, nor 75% or 90%). no excuses would be good enough, unless you were desperate for work. the minute you accepted to continue working (while being short changed) is the minute they had you on the hook, and understood they could defraud you.
Re: Disclaimer by apatheticme(f): 5:20pm On Jul 09, 2020

1 Like

Re: Disclaimer by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:29pm On Jul 09, 2020
apatheticme:
You just ended up confusing yourself! Read what you wrote, this time sloooowly!

i am sorry if you have English comprehension issues. drink some tea and this time slowly read what i wrote...or better yet let me educate you:

- doctors who've been working for a company a few months/years, didnt get their salaries for 6 months and therefore went on strike.
- newly employed person starts a job, and doesnt get paid his/her salary after a month, and should go on strike right away.

the difference is that the doctors have been working for a few months/years with that company (thus they could give their employer a chance), duh!

2 Likes

Re: Disclaimer by apatheticme(f): 9:14pm On Jul 09, 2020
Re: Disclaimer by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:22pm On Jul 09, 2020
apatheticme:
Mr English major, your argument is baseless!

So employees who are a month old can go on strike or resign if not paid, but those who have been working for a while should suffer because after all employer must be given a chance, according to your warped logic!

Weldone, you're really doing well with your superb administrative proficiency!

I'm done arguing with you. Ciao!

who is arguing with you? i am EDUCATING you...

educate yourself on the difference between suffering and "giving your long term employer the benefit of the doubt (aka a chance)"... it will do you a lot of good.

[img]https://media1./images/7f7a823c58cb5de32e5b0f976e9aa59f/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Disclaimer by Frankiwomascamm: 8:51am On Jul 10, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

who is arguing with you? i am EDUCATING you...

educate yourself on the difference between suffering and "giving your long term employer the benefit of the doubt (aka a chance)"... it will do you a lot of good.

[img]https://media1./images/7f7a823c58cb5de32e5b0f976e9aa59f/tenor.gif[/img]
sigh! The aim of this post was to expose the doings of some elements in our society and warn others, but you guys are arguing over something else.

(1) (Reply)

How To Turn Your Lazy Mobile Phone Into An Atm Machine And Make Btw N50k – N400k / Hotel Job For Lagos Residents / Someone Needed For Immediate Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.