Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

61% Of Nigerian Students Drop Out Of School Because Of Lack Of Funds... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 61% Of Nigerian Students Drop Out Of School Because Of Lack Of Funds... (457 Views)

Who Did This In Primary And Secondary School Because Of Wicked Teachers. / A Man Withdraws His Child From School Because Of This / AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

61% Of Nigerian Students Drop Out Of School Because Of Lack Of Funds... by chi2346689: 12:19pm On Jul 09, 2020
Its always scary when you get to the point where you wonder where your next school fees would come from...
Exams are approaching and no hopes of paying ...
It could leave you wondering how much harm it would cost if you defer just a semester...
You might be lucky enough not to have gotten to this stage..
The occassional worry and need could be there but you have never been completely hopeless

In a country where lack of funds have cost the brightest minds to drop out off school..
You have to be proactive...
Be prepared for the worst...

Get an education insurance..
When people hear insurance they think its so expensive or that it never works..
But you are literate, you know better...

There are simple education insurance plan that are absolutely FREE for you to register.
Leadway insurance is one of them and you get the chance to receive 250,000 naira for your education in cases of hopelessness.

Register :[url=https://webapp.leadway.com/lspp?utm_source=Transsion&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=LSPP%20Lead]HERE [/url]

P.S: Registration is totally FREE
Re: 61% Of Nigerian Students Drop Out Of School Because Of Lack Of Funds... by chi2346689: 1:43pm On Jul 09, 2020
Register Now. Be prepared.
Re: 61% Of Nigerian Students Drop Out Of School Because Of Lack Of Funds... by chi2346689: 2:33pm On Jul 09, 2020
I have registered. God Nor go shame us o
Have you registered?
Register [url=https://webapp.leadway.com/lspp?utm_source=Transsion&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=LSPP%20Lead]HERE [/url]
Re: 61% Of Nigerian Students Drop Out Of School Because Of Lack Of Funds... by chi2346689: 10:49am On Jul 10, 2020
Re: 61% Of Nigerian Students Drop Out Of School Because Of Lack Of Funds... by Kallantan: 2:39pm On Jul 13, 2020
I'm sorry that so many people have lost the opportunity to study for free. But I also doubt that this "register and get free education" works, too. That sounds like the worst way out to me.
Re: 61% Of Nigerian Students Drop Out Of School Because Of Lack Of Funds... by TerryMcGinis(m): 3:15pm On Jul 13, 2020
Kallantan:
I'm sorry that so many people have lost the opportunity to study for free. But I also doubt that this "register and get free education" works, too. That sounds like the worst way out to me.
Bros. Whats d way out pls?
Re: 61% Of Nigerian Students Drop Out Of School Because Of Lack Of Funds... by chi2346689: 2:00pm On Jul 14, 2020
Exactly. Lack of belief and information is what is holding alot of Nigerians bak, why not try it and see if it works .
TerryMcGinis:
Bros. Whats d way out pls?
Re: 61% Of Nigerian Students Drop Out Of School Because Of Lack Of Funds... by TerryMcGinis(m): 2:37pm On Jul 14, 2020
chi2346689:
Exactly. Lack of belief and information is what is holding alot of Nigerians bak, why not try it and see if it works .
the thing is i dont have money hence the disbelief sir. But i would look into it.
Re: 61% Of Nigerian Students Drop Out Of School Because Of Lack Of Funds... by edoairways: 5:08pm On Jul 14, 2020
Where did you get this data from?
Re: 61% Of Nigerian Students Drop Out Of School Because Of Lack Of Funds... by chi2346689: 12:26pm On Jul 15, 2020
News share
edoairways:
Where did you get this data from?

(1) (Reply)

NECO Examination Postponed Indefinitely / Scholarship To Study Artificial Intelligence / Get Reading Glasses, Anti Blue Light Glasses To Help Protect Your Eyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.