Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,393 members, 7,781,132 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:29 AM

See How Prophet Emmanuel Omale Rescued Man From Long Term Spirit Of Insanity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See How Prophet Emmanuel Omale Rescued Man From Long Term Spirit Of Insanity (438 Views)

How Prophet Daniel Abodunrin Was Killed By Lions At U.I. Zoo In 1991 In Ibadan / Twin Sisters Healed Of Insanity At Dunamis. Enenche & Wife In Tears (Photos) / Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi: "PDP Will Win Anambra Governorship Election 2017" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Prophet Emmanuel Omale Rescued Man From Long Term Spirit Of Insanity by soloenzo(m): 12:52pm On Jul 09, 2020
The General Overseer of Divine Hand of God Prophetic Ministries Prophet Dr. Emmanuel Omale has been used once again by God to heal and free a young man, Emmanuel Emenike from a long term insanity which had been tormenting the Emenike’s family peace for a very long time.

The Emenike family was comprised of Mr and Mrs Nneka Emenike, with five children, four males and a female. Amongst the four boys, three had died of similar sicknesses. The Emenike family are left with just two children Emmanuel and Ogechukwu Emenike. Emmanuel Emenike was afflicted with the spirit of insanity some time ago causing panic and confusion. He had been in chains before he finally met his healing through the anointed Prophet of God, Omale.

Mrs Nneka Emmanuel narrates how she gave birth to five children, four boys and a girl but later losing three of her boys to the cold hands of death with same sickness. She said she is left with a boy Emmanuel and Ogechukwu Emenike, a girl.

“My name is Mrs Nneka Emenike, i am Emma’s mother, i married my husband , we wedded in the church, we did traditional marriage and white wedding in the church, God started giving us issues.

“God gave us five children, the devil entered, and started tormenting the children, i cannot explain where the devil entered from. My first son died, second son started to sick, the same sickness that killed the first and he also died, my third son also died of similar sickness.

“So this fourth son being Emmanuel, the sickness also attacked him which made me to start running hectare scatter seeking help.

Commenting, Miss Ogechukwu Emenike (only daughter) said “on December 30th 2019, she received a call from her mother to complain about Emmanuel’s condition.”

Mrs Emenike said one brother Peter took her to Divine Hand of God Prophetic Ministries In Abuja to see Prophet Dr Emmanuel Omale. On meeting the prophet in one of the services, Emmanuel Emenike received his healing and freedom from insanity and bondage through God’s servant, Prophet Dr Omale.

In order to confirm Emmanuel’s healing from insanity, Prophet Omale asked Emma question about his name and where he is, if it was a market but Emma responded by saying, ‘Church’ and he answered ‘my name is Emmanuel’. Prophet Dr Omale and Emmanuel Emenike along with the congregation praised God and danced to the glorify the name of God.

Confirming Emmanuel Emenike’s healing and the peace the family now enjoys, Emmanuel Emenike’s sister, Miss Ogechukwu said, ” i thank God today, he is very okay, even yesterday, we slept like a baby, no more running up and down, i pray that God will continue to bless Prophet Omale in Jesus name.”

Watch the full video of the worship and praise service when Emmanuel Emenike was healed and freed from insanity through God’s anointed servant, Prophet Dr Emmanuel Omale of the Divine Hand of God Prophetic Ministries, Abuja.

Lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13jBNCmt0p4

https://ngg.ng/god-use-prophet-dr-omale-to-rescue-a-man-from-long-term-spirit-of-insanity-watch-video/

Re: See How Prophet Emmanuel Omale Rescued Man From Long Term Spirit Of Insanity by kidap: 5:13pm On Jul 09, 2020
kiss
Re: See How Prophet Emmanuel Omale Rescued Man From Long Term Spirit Of Insanity by Kobojunkie: 5:35pm On Jul 09, 2020
@OP, this story is all sorts of iffy. What sickness was responsible for the deaths of her sons? What were the symptoms? undecided
Did she take any of her sons to the hospital before their death at least to find out it really was that was ailing them at the time? undecided
What was the diagnosis? undecided
How does she truly know that her fourth son has been healed from the problem? Has the healing been verified? undecided
Where did you find this long-term spirit of insanity you refer to? undecided

Ask the right questions about the practices of your MOGs and stop seeking glory for mere men.
Re: See How Prophet Emmanuel Omale Rescued Man From Long Term Spirit Of Insanity by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 09, 2020
Kobojunkie:
@OP, this story is all sorts of iffy. What sickness was responsible for the deaths of her sons? What were the symptoms? undecided
Did she take any of her sons to the hospital before their death at least to find out it really was that was ailing them at the time? undecided
How does she truly know that her fourth son has been healed from the problem? Has the healing been verified? undecided
Where did you find this long-term spirit of insanity you refer to? undecided

Ask the right questions about the practices of your MOGs and stop seeking glory for mere men.

So you re here again.Whats actually your problem?
For the Op post,God healed him through that prophet,so dont denver God's glory to man.
Re: See How Prophet Emmanuel Omale Rescued Man From Long Term Spirit Of Insanity by Kobojunkie: 5:46pm On Jul 09, 2020
PRE4:
So you re here again.Whats actually your problem?
For the Op post,God healed him through that prophet,so dont denver God's glory to man.
What proof do you have that this man was in fact healed?
What is the spirit of insanity? undecided
What does it do to a man's mind and how does it end up killing a man as the woman claims it got his other 3 sons? undecided
Did you see the so-called "spirit of insanity" leave the man? So why do you vouch for this? undecided
What glory belongs to God in this? How do you know any of this belongs to Him? undecided
Think! Ask questions of these MOGs.... Don't just swallow what you are told of them hook, line, and sinker... undecided

1 Like

Re: See How Prophet Emmanuel Omale Rescued Man From Long Term Spirit Of Insanity by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 09, 2020
Kobojunkie:
What proof do you have that this man was in fact healed?
What is the spirit of insanity? undecided
What does it do to a man's mind and how does it end up killing a man as the woman claims it got his other 3 sons? undecided
Did you see the so-called "spirit of insanity" leave the man? So why do you vouch for this? undecided
What glory belongs to God in this? How do you know any of this belongs to Him? undecided
Think! Ask questions of these MOGs.... Don't just swallow what you are told of them hook, line, and sinker... undecided

As those questions to Jesus who performed that exact miracle,he promised that his disciples will do much.bro you are confused.
Re: See How Prophet Emmanuel Omale Rescued Man From Long Term Spirit Of Insanity by Kobojunkie: 5:57pm On Jul 09, 2020
PRE4:
As those questions to Jesus who performed that exact miracle,he promised that his disciples will do much.bro you are confused.
Jesus Christ performed this exact miracle? Where? undecided
Re: See How Prophet Emmanuel Omale Rescued Man From Long Term Spirit Of Insanity by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 09, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ performed this exact miracle? Where? undecided
Read Mark 5:1-20
The only spirit that exhibits such features of violency that man exhibited was the spirit of Insanity.
This is your trial,if you oppose me with your foolish views then i wont reply you.
Re: See How Prophet Emmanuel Omale Rescued Man From Long Term Spirit Of Insanity by Kobojunkie: 6:14pm On Jul 09, 2020
PRE4:

Read Mark 5:1-20
The only spirit that exhibits such features of violency that man exhibited was the spirit of Insanity.
This is your trial,if you oppose me with your foolish views then i wont reply you.
Did we watch the same video?
What violence did you see? undecided
The man in the picture looks well-kempt, and you want to compare that to the story of demon-possessed men who ran around naked, hanging around tombs, in the bible? undecided
He is bound by measly chains, and you think those can keep a supposed demon from causing harm to those around him? undecided
He seemed clear-headed throughout the conversation, making it obvious the man spoke for himself throughout the ordeal with this so-called MOG, so what makes you think a demon was involved? undecided
Obviously the man has his sanity, so obviously we are never in fact shown evidence of this so-called insanity the mother cried about? undecided
Does that mean the boy is healthy? undecided
Not necessarily, but we don't know if he has been taken to a hospital for a proper check-up from all this. And now we don't even know if this prayer had any real effect to begin with. undecided
All we know of is an unsubstantiated claim of some spirit of insanity.. and not much else.
Re: See How Prophet Emmanuel Omale Rescued Man From Long Term Spirit Of Insanity by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 09, 2020
Cc: Seun,OAM4J ,help me interrogate this guy Kobojunkie and know him well,i dont know his stand in this forum.I wont mind if he is rolled out of this forum.
Re: See How Prophet Emmanuel Omale Rescued Man From Long Term Spirit Of Insanity by Kobojunkie: 6:24pm On Jul 09, 2020
PRE4:
Cc: Seun,OAM4J ,help me interrogate this guy Kobojunkie and know him well,i dont know his stand in this forum.I wont mind if he is rolled out of this forum.
You dey report me? undecided
ROFLMAO!!
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Justin Bieber, Hailey Baldwin Get Baptised, Star Shares Pics: 'Trust In Jesus' / Daddy Freeze Insults Oyedepo, Calls Oyedepo A 'bastard' And A Bald Headed Fowl / Bis. Oyedepo, Winners Chapel, Others Do Something About This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.