Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Africa Is Waking Up: I'm Satisfied With What I Heard Today. - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Africa Is Waking Up: I'm Satisfied With What I Heard Today. (3663 Views)

Spiritual Meaning Of Waking Up 3am Every Night / Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? / Why Do Memories Of Vivid Dreams Disappear Soon After Waking Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africa Is Waking Up: I'm Satisfied With What I Heard Today. by joyandfaith: 12:10pm On Jul 11, 2020
OtemAtum:
I don't really know how this little correction might help you in the long run, but I have to just do it for your own good in the future. The word 'dump' is not the correct word to be used in that statement, rather it's 'dumb'. However, I don't see Somvayina as dumb because the choice he has made in not believing the fairytales of fictitious Jesus nailed to a cross in far away middle east is the best choice an African man could ever make.

And he can believe in fairytales of Atum and countless scientific gods created by otematum in his fiction called history. We are looking forward to see your fairytales being published online. Historian my foot!!!
Re: Africa Is Waking Up: I'm Satisfied With What I Heard Today. by Dtruthspeaker: 12:21pm On Jul 11, 2020
OtemAtum:
. quote author=Dtruthspeaker post=91589770]

The Difference is Very Very Wide!

1). Stubborn, very stubborn children are always unruly, badly and wickedly behaved and there is no soul on earth who in Truth, does not wish them away from the kingdom of the living.

And if they can not live among the living, then they should live with the dead, maybe the dead would be happy to receive them and they can all continue there together in "that happiness".

Whilst the living continue in their own living happiness. Equation balance 1-1.

2) I have already addressed No 2 up in my response to you, so I skip to 3.

3) Did You not hear that our father, Abraham and his house was Cleansed and made Holy? And that it was our God's Plan to make the whole earth Holy and Good, as He Had first made it? So, if our house is Holy, how then shall we then Tolerate Any Speck of Unholiness?

No we shall not, and just like A Little Spit of Corona Virus, destroys the whole body, and no one would even allow the shadow of a Corona Virus Patient to even pass near their person, not to talk about their children, animals or land, so also is an unholy nation including all their possessions, lands, animals, everything is infested with their unholiness and they Must All Be Burnt like everything a Dead Corona Virus Patient has touched!

Same answer for Nos 4 and 5.

6) I do not even need to talk too much, Romance Section has done the talking for me. See how the Cheated, Verily Wants to Kill the Cheat and her or his partner or is it the news where couples have killed the ones they have caught, including themselves, the Lastma man case still they drip blood!

There is Always Always a Good Reason and Explanation For All of My God's Laws and every soul, Truly would have been happy if His Laws have been implemented.

Foolish Stubborn children would not exist as to make other foolish children to become clearly foolish. Therefore even foolish children could have lived foolishly without dying for their foolishness!

Every Holy Day we supposed to dey laugh, dance and Jam tire!

3, 4, and 5, No Disease and death in the land because Holiness and Long Good Life go Plenty!

6) Nobody go dey near our Babes and Bobos, our wives and our husbands and even our daughters go dey marry well well!

But una don spoil the Party Finish, so nothing for una!

I Rest here!

I don go sleep, till we meet again!

1. Lol, as if you can offer your very stubborn son to be killed even if he broke your laptop twice in a week.
2. Today is Saturday, how many people working will you kill? grin
3. You didn't answer the question. Most of the Indians don't worship your god, is it right to go and kill them and their animals?

Just like nodding a wall will never make the wall cry, so does repeating an answered question will not resuscitate it after its death!

So, I am gone!
Re: Africa Is Waking Up: I'm Satisfied With What I Heard Today. by Dtruthspeaker: 12:21pm On Jul 11, 2020
joyandfaith:

Following you.nice point

I am honoured, thank you!
Re: Africa Is Waking Up: I'm Satisfied With What I Heard Today. by Dtruthspeaker: 12:27pm On Jul 11, 2020
joyandfaith:

And he can believe in fairytales of Atum and countless scientific gods created by otematum in his fiction called history. We are looking forward to see your fairytales being published online. Historian my foot!!!

You've said it all, one is Ridiculous, the other a Disciple, behaving and speaking like a true believer and follower, yet he says, he does no religion angry how laughable.
Re: Africa Is Waking Up: I'm Satisfied With What I Heard Today. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 11, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

You've said it all, one is Ridiculous, the other a Disciple, behaving and speaking like a true believer and follower, yet he says, he does no religion angry how laughable.
It's you and your fellow Yahweh's slave that deal in beliefs (with blind faith) and your discipleship tripe.

Personally, I don't engage in such nonsense.

There are lot of historical facts in the book Otem is compiling, including histories about past happenings in different cultures around Nigeria.

It's you and your ilk that need to believe in the fake story about Jesus and other foreign entities, who are complete strangers to an African man/woman.

Personally, if I read any book (whether historical, scientific, etc.), I seek evidence in support of or against the claims of the author and stick to the ones with stronger proofs. So, I deal with evidence-based knowledge, not blind faith like slaves of religious gods.

You would actually be silly to think any book (including your Bible, Qur'an, etc) written by a human is infallible or is the ultimate.

Only foolish people base all their life on the content of just a book, like the Bible, which is merely a political tool for colonizing other people, i.e. sheep who are poor in spirit (intellect).

Wise people read various good books, drawn from different philosophies, and pick things to learn from them.

2 Likes

Re: Africa Is Waking Up: I'm Satisfied With What I Heard Today. by OtemAtum: 5:08pm On Jul 11, 2020
gensteejay:

It's you and your fellow Yahweh's slave that deal in beliefs (with blind faith) and your discipleship tripe.

Personally, I don't engage in such nonsense.

There are lot of historical facts in the book Otem is compiling, including histories about past happenings in different cultures around Nigeria.

It's you and your ilk that need to believe in the fake story about Jesus and other foreign entities, who are complete strangers to an African man/woman.

Personally, if I read any book (whether historical, scientific, etc.), I seek evidence in support of or against the claims of the author and stick to the ones with stronger proofs. So, I deal with evidence-based knowledge, not blind faith like slaves of religious gods.

You would actually be silly to think any book (including your Bible, Qur'an, etc) written by a human is infallible or is the ultimate.

Only foolish people base all their life on the content of just a book, like the Bible, which is merely a political tool for colonizing other people, i.e. sheep who are poor in spirit (intellect).

Wise people read various good books, drawn from different philosophies, and pick things to learn from them.

Some people are just too deep into their religion and they are already blinded. Sometimes you have to fold your hands and be looking at them. They are arguing for the support of killing people who work on a Saturday, but if Boko Haram is killing them, they will be complaining. That's a great depth of hypocrisy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Africa Is Waking Up: I'm Satisfied With What I Heard Today. by Primesky(m): 12:10pm On Jul 12, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

He called me a liar and that I should bring the proofs that you are a god or some sort of god deserving to be worshipped, so I am bringing all of the relevant ones I can find.

"Who Exactly Am I? by OtemAtum: 6:04pm On Apr 09, 2019
Many christians have wondered what strength has been keeping me going for the past 2 years since I've discovered their god Yahweh to be one of the creatures of God Almighty and not God Almighty itself. Among them were Jesusjnr, Tatime, Primesky, Originalkalokalo, etc to mention but a few.
May I make it clear to the Christians that I am not sent to kill your god Yahweh, rather, I am sent to declare his imprisonment and make them know that Yahweh has no power over anyone on earth."

So says a mortal flesh who can't go beyond 200 earth years.
Re: Africa Is Waking Up: I'm Satisfied With What I Heard Today. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 12, 2020
Primesky:

Can you go beyond 200 years?

Hope you know coronavirus has claimed the lives of many of your pastors in Christianity in Nigeria and around the world even though they believe the name of their fictitious Jesus can do all things.

1 Like

Re: Africa Is Waking Up: I'm Satisfied With What I Heard Today. by Primesky(m): 1:01pm On Jul 12, 2020
gensteejay:

Can you go beyond 200 years?

Hope you know coronavirus has claimed the lives of many of your pastors in Christianity in Nigeria and around the world even though they believe the name of their fictitious Jesus can do all things.

That question should be directed to the one claiming to have power over God. After this life, which is nothing but a test, the real life begins.

Those who passed into eternal life, those who failed into eternal damnation. The man who says he has power and knows more than the almight God, should ready himself for that phase.

However, others no passing this test without sincerely accepting Jesus Christ as Lord and personal saviour. It's a legal expo.
Re: Africa Is Waking Up: I'm Satisfied With What I Heard Today. by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 12, 2020
Primesky:

That question should be directed to the one claiming to have power over God. After this life, which is nothing but a test, the real life begins.

Those who passed into eternal life, those who failed into eternal damnation. The man who says he has power and knows more than the almight God, should ready himself for that phase.

However, others no passing this test without sincerely accepting Jesus Christ as Lord and personal saviour. It's a legal expo.
Let Jehovah or Yahweh escape from his cage first grin

1 Like

Re: Africa Is Waking Up: I'm Satisfied With What I Heard Today. by TimeTraveler369: 1:39pm On Jul 12, 2020
All Religions were invented in an attempt to know the Source and Cause of the world we find ourselves.

These religions were supposed to be research centers, where new facts emerging from such researches are updated and members introduced to new concepts.

In order to accept certain premise, the Cause and Source was termed 'God', (not really a real name for anything but a formulation to guide that which we seek, and something we all agree we could call Him or It) when we finally find Him or It.

But Religions failed in that mission aeons ago, not because they wanted to fail, but because the original researchers died and those who inherited these religions have introduced dogma into them and have turned them to mind control apparatus as well as money generating avenues.

But there are others who decided to withdraw from religions because they felt that they needed technology and science to help on these researches and most importantly, they wanted to be able to shut down their researches if they realize that it does not lead to the objective without the burden associated with carrying the masses along.

So far, the few who pulled together their resources on the quest for the Cause, Source or Creator have made head way in knowing the origin of the Universe.

They have refused to adopt the name God for the Cause or Source of the Universe, but Religions have remained in the dark, because the followers of these religions will not believe you even f you tell them they are on the wrong trail.

Newtonian Science is also one of these religions, so is Christianity, Islam, Budhism etc. But that is not to say that these religions do not have certain facts right, they have, because they were originally designed by very intelligent people who were sincere about their research. But does not mean any Religion has the answer. It is the reason that Religions were abandoned, because Religions refused to embrace Science and Technology as a means of Research into the Supernatural.

With Consciousness Technologies and Cosmological Sciences, there are answers now, but as long as one does not beg and show seriousness in knowing the Truth, there is no point telling, because at the end of the day, only the serious Truth Seekers will embrace the Quest for Truth, the rest are ready to fight and insult over Religions as if they know from their hearts.

Truth is very simple, yet will break the heart of many, and certainly will make many suicidal, yet it sets the know-er Free.

Truth is bitter and sweet.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africa Is Waking Up: I'm Satisfied With What I Heard Today. by OtemAtum: 2:39pm On Jul 12, 2020
Primesky:

And how so soon did you forget about the immortality of human souls?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Africa Is Waking Up: I'm Satisfied With What I Heard Today. by OtemAtum: 7:34pm On Jul 21, 2020
grin
Re: Africa Is Waking Up: I'm Satisfied With What I Heard Today. by SMBH: 7:44pm On Jul 21, 2020
hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Is Jesus A Descendant Of David? / If You Are God, Which Of These Prayers Will U Answer? / Bible Bombshell: Jesus Christ Invented By Romans As ‘psychological Warfare’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.