Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu (5207 Views)

Ekiti 2022: ‘No Vote, No Money’ – Tinubu Teases Electorate(Video) / Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money / 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 09, 2020
Sen. Oluremi Tinubu, the Senator representing Lagos Central Senatorial District and wife of a former Lagos State Governor, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, has said youths of today are lazy and not ready to work.

According to her, most of the youths in Lagos would come to her husband’s house, claiming “they want to enjoy Asiwaju’s money.”

She, however, expressed displeasure that “most of these youths don’t want to work”, adding that “the moment you give them work to do, they fall sick.”

Sen. Tinubu added that youths of nowadays are interested in making quick money, “but they don’t want to work before making the money.”

NEWS: We have nothing in common with demolished Abia church - Church of Satan
She added that, “our youths are very rude because they want to be like all those people abroad.”

Speaking on a Lagos Television programme on Saturday morning, Tinubu said her New Era Foundation Patience Home had concluded plans to empower youths in her senatorial district.

Tinubu disclosed that 10 youths each from all the local governments under Lagos CentraI would benefit from the empowerment initiative.

The Lagos Senator enjoined youths in her senatorial district to contact their local government chairmen and avail themselves of the opportunities provided by the foundation.
https://dailypost.ng/2019/09/28/lazy-lagos-youths-always-house-free-money-tinubu/

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 09, 2020
NGpatriot,helinues,Throwback,kaylardz,hollah123

25 Likes

Re: Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu by IamWonderful: 1:50pm On Jul 09, 2020
Youths in Lagos: igbos, hausas,binnis, Fulanis, Yorubas, Kanuris, Ibiobios etc

19 Likes

Re: Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu by ThiagoKid(m): 1:51pm On Jul 09, 2020
D Fulani's are still coming for your husband, so, stay calm. Lagos will there for una

29 Likes

Re: Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu by Ogbuu101: 1:51pm On Jul 09, 2020
For that Lagos, na owo mi da be their work.
When IPOB boy graduates from gala seller to another COSCHARIS,dem go begin envy grin

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 09, 2020
Ogbuu101:
When IPOB boy graduates from gala seller to another COSCHARIS,dem go begin envy grin

34 Likes

Re: Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu by Fantasticcc: 1:55pm On Jul 09, 2020
grin yarriba youths are nuisances from 1million boys,awawa boys,omonile,ikorudo boys these are all Yoruba youths,all they do is to form stupid cult and start terrorising everyone.they hate working,even the aworis of Lagos have denied that they are not Yoruba...
next thing they start envying hardworking Igbo's and be calling tinubu to help them before they get displaced in Lagos like tinubu cares about them,every leader in the world likes people who pay taxes,if not for election Tinubu will deport all Yarriba boys back to there homeland in osun and Ogun state..no wonder they want to die for one Nigeria.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu by BlackfireX: 1:55pm On Jul 09, 2020
Oshiomole.... Used and dump

Magu.... Now a criminal

Osunbajo .... Accused of billions...

SW and SE.is this not time to unite and forget past ills... Please there is fire in and on the mountain

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 09, 2020
I weep for Lagos youths, look at what their bullion van slavemaster has reduced them to shocked

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu by kaylardz(m): 2:04pm On Jul 09, 2020
IamWonderful:
Youths in Lagos: igbos, hausas,binnis, Fulanis, Yorubas, Kanuris, Ibiobios etc

Thanks bro, don't mind d foolish op

18 Likes

Re: Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu by manuelreports: 2:08pm On Jul 09, 2020
Ogbuu101:
Respect ya self, don't You know you are talking to the most sophisticated ethnic group in the World. The Omulabis
Take time
They even have upcoming Agberos now, that is why they are pained by agitation for Biafra, if Igbos leave Lagos, Lagos will be a ghost town.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 09, 2020
manuelreports:

Respect ya self, don't You know you are talking to the most sophisticated ethnic group in the World. The Omulabis
Take time
They even have upcoming Agberos now, that is why they are pained by agitation for Biafra, if Igbos leave Lagos, Lagos will be a ghost town.
The next lazy youth that will be Governor of Lagos state and highest employer of Lagos youths as Agbero's in motor parks.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu by donbachi(m): 2:14pm On Jul 09, 2020
Somebody should ask that tinubu of a man,how he made his money..he should hide his face in shame...3 bullion vans..is he central bank?because nigerians kept quiet on him.

28 Likes

Re: Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu by Freestainworld(m): 2:28pm On Jul 09, 2020
I never knew Lagos youths where lazy until I heard it from their beloved jagaban

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 09, 2020
Freestainworld:
I never knew Lagos youths where lazy until I heard it from their beloved jagaban

30 Likes

Re: Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 09, 2020
Fantasticcc:
grin yarriba youths are nuisances from 1million boys,awawa boys,omonile,ikorudo boys these are all Yoruba youths,all they do is to form stupid cult and start terrorising everyone.they hate working,even the aworis of Lagos have denied that they are not Yoruba...
next thing they start envying hardworking Igbo's and be calling tinubu to help them before they get displaced in Lagos like tinubu cares about them,every leader in the world likes people who pay taxes,if not for election Tinubu will deport all Yarriba boys back to there homeland in osun and Ogun state..no wonder they want to die for one Nigeria.
The only Ikorodu boys that are respectable

25 Likes

Re: Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu by mightyhazell: 2:40pm On Jul 09, 2020
BlackfireX:
Oshiomole.... Used and dump

Magu.... Now a criminal

Osunbajo .... Accused of billions...

SW and SE.is this not time to unite and forget past ills... Please there is fire in and on the mountain
Bullion maestro : Anything bughari does ,says (or doesn't do or say) is very good for us and we must abide.. even if I and bughar are caught along with ramoni hushpuppi our zombies will still be very ok with us

18 Likes

Re: Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 09, 2020
mightyhazell:
Bullion maestro : Anything bughari does ,says (or doesn't do or say) is very good for us and we must abide.. even if I and bughar are caught along with ramoni hushpuppi our zombies will still be very ok with us
They assume all lagosians are slaves and zombies.

15 Likes

Re: Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu by edoairways: 2:48pm On Jul 09, 2020
But the lazy Lagosians are useful during elections?

20 Likes

Re: Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 09, 2020
edoairways:
But the lazy Lagosians are useful during elections?
They are useful only a day before elections-they can be bought with two bullion vans.

27 Likes

Re: Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu by slimfit1(m): 3:01pm On Jul 09, 2020
That is the sign of a poor representative. If the youth have work to go to they won't be there. If she gave her position to a youth they would have a job to go to. If her husband didn't award a huge sum of money for his pension maybe they would have a job to go to.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 09, 2020
slimfit1:
That is the sign of a poor representative. If the youth have work to go to they won't be there. If she gave her position to a youth they would have a job to go to.
Thank you.

18 Likes

Re: Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu by slimfit1(m): 3:07pm On Jul 09, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Thank you.

She can live with her husband's pension for life, but still GREEDY FAMILY won't give other people a chance.

18 Likes

Re: Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 09, 2020
slimfit1:

She can live with her husband's pension for life, but still GREEDY FAMILY won't give other people a chance.
Multi-billion naira pension,which has the best provisions in the country and world for an Ex-Governor. Leaders of America,UK,Germany are green with envy at the pension provisions, they don't enjoy such entitlements after their tenures, despite running thrillion dollar economies

18 Likes

Re: Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu by plessis: 3:13pm On Jul 09, 2020
This is a well known fact.

20 Likes

Re: Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 09, 2020
plessis:
This is a well known fact.
Then why do they blame Igbo's for everything in their state?

17 Likes

Re: Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu by duncun: 3:22pm On Jul 09, 2020

19 Likes

Re: Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 09, 2020
Ipob mourning thread... I'm out

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 09, 2020
marriagebyigbo:
Ipob mourning thread... I'm out
Cheers

20 Likes

Re: Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 09, 2020
duncun:
like NGpatr...t
Very lazy youth! Always begging for alms at Bourdillion.

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The US Establishment May Be Planning Military Action In Nigeria / PMB Directs MDAs To Study NIPSS Report On Policy Design, Implementation / Shameful: Judge mock Gov. Adeleke with Kizz Daniel Buga song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.