Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Are You Into Freelancing?? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You Into Freelancing?? (258 Views)

Please Help If U Are Into Freelancing / If You Are Into Freelancing And Looking For A Mobile Developer, Buzz Me. / Lazy Freelancing Jobs Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Into Freelancing?? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 09, 2020
abeg my ogas them for freelancing

I actually wanna become a freelancer,always liked the idea of being my own boss
I don't wanna end up answering yes sir/ma to anybody,
I'm actually in my third year in University,and dnt wanna graduate carrying certificate up and down

been making some research online, reading some ebooks and all that, but nothing really beats direct mentorship or hearing from someone who is already in the game

well I picked about six freelancing skills I would love to master in, which are;
1. SEO
2. Blogging
3. Domain marketing
4. Copywriting
5. Coding/programming
6. Book Publishing

tho was initially confused on which to go for first, but have decided to start with SEO

so please
Is it a wise choice??
and what are the basic things I need to start?
what's the time frame of getting it?

lala
mynd
seun
please help move to fp
Re: Are You Into Freelancing?? by Agricexpert(m): 2:20pm On Jul 09, 2020
Learn SEO and WordPress website design.
Give it your all.
You'll be a big boy in 7 months.
Re: Are You Into Freelancing?? by meobizy(f): 2:30pm On Jul 09, 2020
Lol. A big boy in 7 months? Yet Nairalanders have chosen fraud as their main mean of income? OP, don’t believe random promises. It can take up to 5 years for any tangible result to manifest. Patience and perseverance is key to anything in life.

1 Like

Re: Are You Into Freelancing?? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 09, 2020
Agricexpert:
Learn SEO and WordPress website design.
Give it your all.
You'll be a big boy in 7 months.
ok boss will give it some thoughts
Re: Are You Into Freelancing?? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 09, 2020
meobizy:
Lol. A big boy in 7 months? Yet Nairalanders have chosen fraud as their main mean of income? OP, don’t believe random promises. It can take up to 5 years for any tangible result to manifest. Patience and perseverance is key to anything in life.
sure bro
for those of us who would rather go legit
Re: Are You Into Freelancing?? by PremzY002(m): 3:25pm On Jul 09, 2020
Search for d guy called 'VENZAL' on nairaland.

He already has 'highly successful' thread about copywriting on nairaland.

The testimonies since 2016 till date are endless.
Moreover, it's free.

I know of 'lots' of his students earning over 1,500$ monthly based on what he taught them for FREE.
He gave out many free files 5k might not fetch u (for free)
In the first 2 weeks of a recent tutorial he did, I witnessed people with zero idea like you getting contracts of 200$ and above.

I'd stop here cos I'm not here to make adverts

1 Like

Re: Are You Into Freelancing?? by smartking1: 6:23pm On Jul 09, 2020
PremzY002:

Moreover, it's free.

I know of 'lots' of his students earning over 1,500$ monthly based on what he taught them for FREE.
In the first 2 weeks of a recent tutorial he did, I witnessed people with zero idea like you getting contracts of 200$ and above.

Yes, add copywriting to SEO and Blogging with consistency and you are good to go.
Re: Are You Into Freelancing?? by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 10, 2020
PremzY002:

Moreover, it's free.

ok sure, I'm gon do that right now
Re: Are You Into Freelancing?? by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 10, 2020
smartking1:

Yes, add copywriting to SEO and Blogging with consistency and you are good to go.
ya, that's my plan
will try hard

(1) (Reply)

What Was The Most Embarrassing Job You Did B4 And After Graduation For Survival / Buy Them At A Cheap Rate / Where Can I Source This Shoes And Bags?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.