Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

I Almost Dropped Out Of School, Read This Or You Will Drop Out Too - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Almost Dropped Out Of School, Read This Or You Will Drop Out Too (522 Views)

Fee Hike: 50% Of Students Will Drop Out Of School In Two Years – ASUU / We Were Abandoned In Cyprus & Dropped Out Of School - Dancing Security Guards / Why I Dropped Out Of Medical School At 500L, Ended Up As Cart Pusher –benue Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Almost Dropped Out Of School, Read This Or You Will Drop Out Too by chi2346689: 2:28pm On Jul 09, 2020
I lost my dad in june 2016..
He was my family's breadwinner...
Dad was such a hardworker and he provided for all of our needs...

When he went to be with the lord..
I was in my final year in the university
My exams were approaching and I hadnt paid my fees...

I had no idea where the money would come from..
My mum was not working and my uncles were no longer picking my calls..

Then I remembered that I had registered for a FREE educational insurance program with Leadway insurance a year back.
I reached out to them and I got 250,000 NAIRA

I am sharing this information so that you all learn from my story and setup your education insurance.
Registration is free.
You have no excuse.

Register HERE

p.s: Remember its totally FREE Register [url=https://webapp.leadway.com/lspp?utm_source=Transsion&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=LSPP%20Lead]HERE [/url]
Re: I Almost Dropped Out Of School, Read This Or You Will Drop Out Too by chi2346689: 4:24pm On Jul 09, 2020
Re: I Almost Dropped Out Of School, Read This Or You Will Drop Out Too by chi2346689: 10:48am On Jul 10, 2020
Re: I Almost Dropped Out Of School, Read This Or You Will Drop Out Too by chi2346689: 1:58pm On Jul 14, 2020
Register NOW
Re: I Almost Dropped Out Of School, Read This Or You Will Drop Out Too by chi2346689: 12:25pm On Jul 15, 2020

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 Scare: Teachers, Parent Disagree With Government As WASSCE Begins Today / Errant Supervisors Arrested For Leaking WASSCE Questions – WAEC / Time To Call ASUU’s Bluff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.