Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,371 members, 7,800,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Opay Has The Worst Customer Service Approach - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Opay Has The Worst Customer Service Approach (939 Views)

Breaking: Gtbank Described As The Worst Customer Service Bank In Awka. / How Opay Has Saved Me During This Naira Scarcity / No POS? No Challenge. Opay Has Reduced Your Mobile Phone To A Complete POS: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opay Has The Worst Customer Service Approach by shawn55ng: 4:21pm On Jul 09, 2020
Dear Team,

Opay as a fintech has the worst customer service approach to services.

I have been on their neck to help me recall the #50,000 erroneously transferred to one Mr Tayo Emmanuel Adekunle with account number 0024245392 Access bank both useless Access bank and Opay keep on tossing me up and down.

Worst of it Opay has not even shown concern nor escalate my request and refuse to answer me each time I chat them up. No account officer, no physical complain office.

I have decided to return their nonesense 5 POSes given to me and look for a better bank to replace their 5 POSes.

Honestly I'm done with them. If they can resolve my financial problem there is no point being loyal to them.
I only use them but I think I need to shop for other reliable fintech or bank.

If you doubt my submission call me on 90996961819

Re: Opay Has The Worst Customer Service Approach by Jamesbiodun(m): 4:24pm On Jul 09, 2020
opay are not customer friendly

2 Likes

Re: Opay Has The Worst Customer Service Approach by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 09, 2020
Una don show dem shege for Nigeria, what do you expect?
Well that's opay for you.
Debited of a wrong transfer some weeks ago and till now, no response.
Well I explore other options like Gokada or safeboda
I cannot come and go and kill myself
Re: Opay Has The Worst Customer Service Approach by shawn55ng: 4:37pm On Jul 09, 2020
shawn55ng:
Dear Team,

Opay as a fintech has the worst customer service approach to services.

I have been on their neck to help me recall the #50,000 erroneously transferred to one Mr Tayo Emmanuel Adekunle with account number 0024245392 Access bank both useless Access bank and Opay keep on tossing me up and down.

Worst of it Opay has not even shown concern nor escalate my request and refuse to answer me each time I chat them up. No account officer, no physical complain office.

I have decided to return their nonesense 5 POSes given to me and look for a better bank to replace their 5 POSes.

Honestly I'm done with them. If they can resolve my financial problem there is no point being loyal to them.
I only use them but I think I need to shop for other reliable fintech or bank.

If you doubt my submission call me on 90996961819

Guys beware of this guy Tayo Emmanuel Adekunle with account number 0024245392 Access bank who happens to be an agent in access bank. The guy has refused to pick my calls after first day of pleading with him of the transfer into his account. How can someone be running an agency/POS biz with access bank with questionable character. Access bank don't need this kind of person in their data base.
Re: Opay Has The Worst Customer Service Approach by Abbeytherabbit: 5:05pm On Jul 09, 2020
Same here...mine was 25k and I called their number sotey I decided let go.....Access bank also has no fraud policy in place....even with all the evidence I gave them they started passing me to each other like am some sort of joke
Re: Opay Has The Worst Customer Service Approach by shawn55ng: 7:44am On Jul 10, 2020
Abbeytherabbit:
Same here...mine was 25k and I called their number sotey I decided let go.....Access bank also has no fraud policy in place....even with all the evidence I gave them they started passing me to each other like am some sort of joke

So you just lock up and leave the money for them just like that.

Honestly OPAY needs to find a way of escalating issues like this and help us recall our money because this is part of the capital used in doing business. Delay in recalling funds from other Banks is affecting our business.

Please share your experience and let them find lasting solution to our problem
Re: Opay Has The Worst Customer Service Approach by atop1(m): 3:27am On Jun 04, 2021
To help you on your journey to getting your Opay POS fast and simple, I have written an entire article plus video to explain all the information you need to get the Opay pos by yourself without having to contact anyone.
check the article and video step by step here https://posbusiness.com.ng/2021/05/30/opay-pos-get-it-fast-and-other-details/

(1) (Reply)

Citi Trust Investment Limited / Modify / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.