Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,459 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

15,000 NIPOST Workers To Lose Jobs, Threaten Strike - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 15,000 NIPOST Workers To Lose Jobs, Threaten Strike (18457 Views)

Polaris Bank Contract Staff Threaten Strike Over Salary Disparity / 14,000 Exxonmobil Staff To Lose Jobs Over Dwindling Oil Demand / Maritime Workers Threaten Strike Over Arrest Of 20 Dockworkers In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15,000 NIPOST Workers To Lose Jobs, Threaten Strike by Peinsam: 6:49pm On Jul 09, 2020
V
Re: 15,000 NIPOST Workers To Lose Jobs, Threaten Strike by ElajRita(f): 6:50pm On Jul 09, 2020
We also Subscribe Cables such as DStv Gotv and Startimes.

WhatsApp: 0818 742 6171
Voice Call: 0907 163 4192

Re: 15,000 NIPOST Workers To Lose Jobs, Threaten Strike by Orpe7(m): 6:50pm On Jul 09, 2020
Those Criminals
Using outdated scale to scam
Switch to automated scale na lie, na manual dem go use
Awon ole
Re: 15,000 NIPOST Workers To Lose Jobs, Threaten Strike by OlujobaSamuel: 6:51pm On Jul 09, 2020
Lol, one of the things Adeniyi was talking about today in his article about Magu and Malami.
When the president knows not about what is happening in his room, expect occupants to start throwing bottles
Re: 15,000 NIPOST Workers To Lose Jobs, Threaten Strike by obyrich(m): 6:52pm On Jul 09, 2020
So Nipost has up to 15000 workers? grin
Re: 15,000 NIPOST Workers To Lose Jobs, Threaten Strike by Bigii(m): 6:52pm On Jul 09, 2020
undecided
Re: 15,000 NIPOST Workers To Lose Jobs, Threaten Strike by Yankee101: 6:52pm On Jul 09, 2020
Why should the FIRS produce stamps?

Nigeria does not have a big picture of its economic blueprint where everything is coordinated and laws are crosschecked to make sure no duplication or clashes

That was why we had a coordinating Minister of the Economy, Dr Okonjo, under Goodluck to prevent nonsense like this

3 Likes

Re: 15,000 NIPOST Workers To Lose Jobs, Threaten Strike by Gee64: 6:54pm On Jul 09, 2020
This country nor day respect workers.
Only Governor Obaseki of Edo State is worker friendly.
Re: 15,000 NIPOST Workers To Lose Jobs, Threaten Strike by chineydu(m): 6:55pm On Jul 09, 2020
please, where is DSS office in Abia state?
Re: 15,000 NIPOST Workers To Lose Jobs, Threaten Strike by Nehyooh(m): 6:55pm On Jul 09, 2020
This is.
Re: 15,000 NIPOST Workers To Lose Jobs, Threaten Strike by saxby(f): 6:55pm On Jul 09, 2020
Sad one
Re: 15,000 NIPOST Workers To Lose Jobs, Threaten Strike by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 09, 2020
Re: 15,000 NIPOST Workers To Lose Jobs, Threaten Strike by SavageResponse(m): 6:57pm On Jul 09, 2020
Does NIPOST actually have up to 15,000 people on it's payroll?
Re: 15,000 NIPOST Workers To Lose Jobs, Threaten Strike by nickxtra(m): 6:57pm On Jul 09, 2020
Malami knows the position of the law, yet he went ahead to commission FIRS to undertake the production and collection of Stamp Duties, against the law that charged NIPOST to produce same.

....this country self!!!

1 Like

Re: 15,000 NIPOST Workers To Lose Jobs, Threaten Strike by ChengHun(m): 6:58pm On Jul 09, 2020
The workers should be transferred to other agencies instead of disengaging them
Re: 15,000 NIPOST Workers To Lose Jobs, Threaten Strike by Zico5(m): 6:59pm On Jul 09, 2020
Alejobs:
Nipost only needs to rebrand, they have the best reach for all logistics to every corner of Nigeria. I use them consistently for the last 5 years to deliver my laptop powerbank to customers everywhere in Nigeria. Needless i say that their price is the cheapest and i have not lost an item in those years. They always deliver!
Good one here

1 Like

Re: 15,000 NIPOST Workers To Lose Jobs, Threaten Strike by Lorenzop: 6:59pm On Jul 09, 2020
I'm not surprised, sadly more to follow.....I have always been an advocate of using the Internet to earn legitimately online...get a digital skill and start earning or learn the art of trading like we do. Let the fear of being broke drive you. Pay yourself steadily. To join us in earning from pure trading online. Search on telegram for

Bang The Options

Observation is allowed cheesy
Re: 15,000 NIPOST Workers To Lose Jobs, Threaten Strike by Lorenzop: 7:00pm On Jul 09, 2020
nickxtra:
Malami knows the position of the law, yet he went ahead to commission FIRS to undertake the production and collection of Stamp Duties, against the law that charged NIPOST to produce same.

....this country self!!!

Those people are confused humans....imagine FIRS doing the job of NIPOST.....hopeless country, if anyone thinks it will get better, you must be a dreamer

2 Likes

Re: 15,000 NIPOST Workers To Lose Jobs, Threaten Strike by Hundjager: 7:01pm On Jul 09, 2020
The labour market is already saturated and it is, I feel their plight, but there are organisations such as FCMB who offer financial services to their SME customers.

You too can #DoSomethingEpic. Click th link below and find out how.

https://fcmb.com/epic

Re: 15,000 NIPOST Workers To Lose Jobs, Threaten Strike by Angelfrost(m): 7:07pm On Jul 09, 2020
gambia:
15k Jobs no be beans. Buhari must hear this

He has already heard! The old man is still in shock!!!
Re: 15,000 NIPOST Workers To Lose Jobs, Threaten Strike by mojeed4(m): 7:08pm On Jul 09, 2020
Alejobs:
Nipost only needs to rebrand, they have the best reach for all logistics to every corner of Nigeria. I use them consistently for the last 5 years to deliver my laptop powerbank to customers everywhere in Nigeria. Needless i say that their price is the cheapest and i have not lost an item in those years. They always deliver!

Can I get info on the Laptop powerbanks?
Re: 15,000 NIPOST Workers To Lose Jobs, Threaten Strike by kode12: 7:10pm On Jul 09, 2020
Good riddance. With their ineffective services it is no wonder, other agencies can suddenly wake up and usurp their authority. NIPOST should go learn how to properly run their services from mail services like Royal Mail of England. It's so shameful after such a long time, they still cannot put themselves in order.
Re: 15,000 NIPOST Workers To Lose Jobs, Threaten Strike by Angelfrost(m): 7:11pm On Jul 09, 2020
SavageResponse:
Does NIPOST actually have up to 15,000 people on it's payroll?

Well, the real question most people here are probably asking themselves is: Is there still a NIPOST??! Didn't they go the same way as NITEL??!
Re: 15,000 NIPOST Workers To Lose Jobs, Threaten Strike by Laxmitech: 7:11pm On Jul 09, 2020
Alejobs:

Pls chat me on WhatsApp on 09090516991
I need laptop Powerbank
Re: 15,000 NIPOST Workers To Lose Jobs, Threaten Strike by Freelancerx: 7:12pm On Jul 09, 2020
Hundjager:
The labour market is already saturated and it is, I feel their plight, but there are organisations such as FCMB who offer financial services to their SME customers.

You too can #DoSomethingEpic. Click th link below and find out how.

https://fcmb.com/epic
Saw this on their twitter feed and I'm amazed at the good work FCMB is doing as a bank
Re: 15,000 NIPOST Workers To Lose Jobs, Threaten Strike by Sixfit: 7:14pm On Jul 09, 2020
Make dem no try am oo.. Hunger go whoop their a5S.
Re: 15,000 NIPOST Workers To Lose Jobs, Threaten Strike by COMPAQ(m): 7:16pm On Jul 09, 2020
Alejobs:

They are the cheapest because they incur loses which government pays for. Which in turns means less money for infrastructure, education and health. Do we need 15k people to produce and sell stamps?? In this day and age of email, e signatures, scan etc?

1 Like

Re: 15,000 NIPOST Workers To Lose Jobs, Threaten Strike by Mcdaniels06: 7:22pm On Jul 09, 2020
It's a normal thread these days.
People looses their jobs without being warned and suddenly.
So you people want to throw 15,000 extra people on the street to join the millions unemployed that has already flooded the streets.
Nigeria, we are still joking.

Re: 15,000 NIPOST Workers To Lose Jobs, Threaten Strike by ogododo: 7:28pm On Jul 09, 2020
Alejobs:
Postal service na big business for Yankee, but Naija mata tired me.

1 Like

Re: 15,000 NIPOST Workers To Lose Jobs, Threaten Strike by Originalsly: 7:29pm On Jul 09, 2020
Built2last:

Nipost still dey?

I have not used their service like forever. Honestly I thought they have gone bust

So which service you been using?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sudden Recall From Former Organisation / Should I Have Stolen My Boss's Money? / NSCDC New Salary Scale Structure (updated)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.