Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,292 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Slay Queen Rolls On The Ground While Scratching Private Part Continuously [VIDEO - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Slay Queen Rolls On The Ground While Scratching Private Part Continuously [VIDEO (911 Views)

Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce / Biography Of Slay Queen Peace Olayemi Who Charges 40K To UnCloth On Whatsapp / Slay Queen Lands In The Hospital With Broken Buttocks After Bike Accident.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slay Queen Rolls On The Ground While Scratching Private Part Continuously [VIDEO by Nksleek: 5:51pm On Jul 09, 2020
A recorded video of a yet to be identified slay queen reportedly dumped and captured continuously scratching her private part in the Sapele road area of Benin City is currently going viral online.

Unable to respond to questions of enquiries about her identity or what happened to her, the voice over narrated how the lady was found rolling on the ground while continuously scratching her private part, an act that could not be explained but suspected to have been used for rituals.

She kept demonstrating as others joined to watch her and make comments as she visibly struggled in discomfort from whatever it is that’s troubling her.

See the video below;

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2020/07/09/recorded-video-of-slay-queen-captured-rolling-on-the-ground-and-scratching-her-private-part-continuously/

Re: Slay Queen Rolls On The Ground While Scratching Private Part Continuously [VIDEO by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:04pm On Jul 09, 2020
if you wait long enough, the maggots will be coming out....
Re: Slay Queen Rolls On The Ground While Scratching Private Part Continuously [VIDEO by Bruno3000(m): 6:30pm On Jul 09, 2020
angry
Re: Slay Queen Rolls On The Ground While Scratching Private Part Continuously [VIDEO by vanida6: 7:29pm On Jul 09, 2020
That dirty girl shes also a slay queen angry poo
Re: Slay Queen Rolls On The Ground While Scratching Private Part Continuously [VIDEO by vanida6: 7:31pm On Jul 09, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
if you wait long enough, the maggots will be coming out....
ewww but u wicked cheesy maggots cheesy
Re: Slay Queen Rolls On The Ground While Scratching Private Part Continuously [VIDEO by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:37pm On Jul 09, 2020
vanida6:
ewww but u wicked cheesy maggots cheesy

have you never heard of it?! its called GENITAL MYIASIS... if you have the stomach for it, Google it and see the videos (best you have an empty stomach o!!!)
Re: Slay Queen Rolls On The Ground While Scratching Private Part Continuously [VIDEO by Alaganature(m): 8:48pm On Jul 09, 2020
vanida6:
That dirty girl shes also a slay queen angry poo

I was about saying that...see as she be self...men dey bleep rawbish lol
Re: Slay Queen Rolls On The Ground While Scratching Private Part Continuously [VIDEO by lifenajeje(m): 7:14am On Jul 10, 2020
Alaganature:

I was about saying that...see as she be self...men dey bleep rawbish lol

Hole na hole whether na tomato seller or senator pickin..

They all have one thing in common..

Taking in penis ..
Re: Slay Queen Rolls On The Ground While Scratching Private Part Continuously [VIDEO by Alaganature(m): 9:19am On Jul 10, 2020
lifenajeje:

Hole na hole whether na tomato seller or senator pickin..
They all have one thing in common..
Taking in penis ..
No be lie bro...but I trust myself I can't bleep such a girl.

(1) (Reply)

School Feeding: FG Handover 150,000 Feeding Utensils To Jigawa State / Please Help Me With Current Account Reference Holders / Pere & Angel Are Heading Back Into The Bbnaija "Shine Ya Eye" House As Finalists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.