Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,066 members, 7,807,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Sw Pdp Delivered More Votes Than Se Pdp - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sw Pdp Delivered More Votes Than Se Pdp (1834 Views)

How Did Amaechi Get More Votes Than VP Osinbajo? / 2023: SE PDP Backs Southern Governors’ Stance On Zonning Presidency To The South / Tunde Bakare: How Tinubu Used Lagos Wealth To Stop SW PDP Is Remarkable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sw Pdp Delivered More Votes Than Se Pdp by IJOBA2: 7:44am On Jul 10, 2020
StreetFight:

Benin was part of old Western Region
SO NA YORUBA MATTER COME FULL EDO MAN MOUTH NOWgrin EVERYTHING IS ALRIGHT WITH EDO STATE ABI
Re: Sw Pdp Delivered More Votes Than Se Pdp by ThatFairGuy1: 8:01am On Jul 10, 2020
Osaze007:
Since igbos have decided they don’t have confidence to present themselves

VP should got to SW or SS as they produced the highest numbers of vote

SE is inconsequential

@bolded, nothing else to say.
Re: Sw Pdp Delivered More Votes Than Se Pdp by ThatFairGuy1: 8:03am On Jul 10, 2020
orion7:
they re inconsequential and yiu opend a thread for them ?

You need proper miseducation
he need proper miseducation? Read your post again listen to yourself

1 Like

Re: Sw Pdp Delivered More Votes Than Se Pdp by Sammy07: 8:04am On Jul 10, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

he need proper miseducation? Read your post again listen to yourself

Were you on ban?
Re: Sw Pdp Delivered More Votes Than Se Pdp by ThatFairGuy1: 8:07am On Jul 10, 2020
Sammy07:

Were you on ban?
Yes o. that's work of mynd.44. Small thing about Igbo, he'll give me lengthy term of ban. While he takes no action on any insult from Igbos reported

1 Like

Re: Sw Pdp Delivered More Votes Than Se Pdp by Sammy07: 8:10am On Jul 10, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Yes o. that's work of mynd.44. Small thing about Igbo, he'll give me lengthy term of ban. While he takes no action on any insult from Igbos reported

Lol, Don't use foul language on them jare, you can use your dialect tho.
Re: Sw Pdp Delivered More Votes Than Se Pdp by OfoIgbo: 8:13am On Jul 10, 2020
seunmsg:

There is nothing wrong in setting the records straight. Despite all the noise and threats by south east people, south west actually delivered more votes to PDP in the last presidential election than the south east despite the fact that a Yoruba man was the running mate of Buhari and an Igbo man was the running mate of Atiku.

South west gave PDP a total of 1,776,670 votes while south east could only give 1,693,485.

And the surprising thing is that nearly half of the PDP votes in the SW were cast by SE people resident in the SW especially Lagos. So really the real SW PDP votes will be around 800,000, and the Igbo votes for PDP in the SW will be around 800,000 also, in spite of Tinubu's efforts to limit the Igbo votes in Lagos.
Re: Sw Pdp Delivered More Votes Than Se Pdp by hotwax: 8:13am On Jul 10, 2020
plessis:
This is a very foolish argument because you have other tribes in sw and se is at least 95% Igbo.

Why would southwesterners vote PDP when their son was VP of APC.

It was most likely non-yorubas in SW that voted PDP.

Ekitit was a PDP state
Osun wanted to chase aregbesola away
Oyo people were tired of APC.

Sir mumu. Are u saying its other tribes that voted for Makinde in Oyo?

Oh other tribes more be than Yorubas in Oyo for PDP to win..

U r pathetic
Re: Sw Pdp Delivered More Votes Than Se Pdp by ThatFairGuy1: 8:15am On Jul 10, 2020
Sammy07:

Lol, Don't use foul language on them jare, you can use your dialect tho.
mynd is partisan.
Lemme give an instance, one of them insulted me, call me names. I replied with "What warranted these insults? Do u know afool is better than you!"
mynd ban me
Meanwhile, no p. nah to just get many Monika
Re: Sw Pdp Delivered More Votes Than Se Pdp by Sammy07: 8:18am On Jul 10, 2020
OfoIgbo:

And the surprising thing is that nearly half of the PDP votes in the SW were cast by SE people resident in the SW especially Lagos. So really the real SW PDP votes will be around 800,000, and the Igbo votes for PDP in the SW will be around 800,000 also, in spite of Tinubu's efforts to limit the Igbo votes in Lagos.

Which kind of lies is this?

How many Igbos are in ondo state?
Are they up to 10k?
Re: Sw Pdp Delivered More Votes Than Se Pdp by Sammy07: 8:19am On Jul 10, 2020
OfoIgbo:

So Igbos in Osun, ekiti are up to 20k each??

You guys will just sit down in your Hut and type out nonsense.
Re: Sw Pdp Delivered More Votes Than Se Pdp by ThatFairGuy1: 8:20am On Jul 10, 2020
OfoIgbo:

Who's this Chestbeater
Re: Sw Pdp Delivered More Votes Than Se Pdp by Sammy07: 8:21am On Jul 10, 2020
OfoIgbo:

Majority of Igbos that has voters card, collected it in the east because their ward is in the east.

How will they vote in another ward?
Re: Sw Pdp Delivered More Votes Than Se Pdp by ThatFairGuy1: 8:21am On Jul 10, 2020
Sammy07:

How many Igbos are in ondo state? Are they up to 10k?
They don't even vote. They're farmers, palm wine tappers
Re: Sw Pdp Delivered More Votes Than Se Pdp by Sammy07: 8:23am On Jul 10, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

mynd is partisan.
Lemme give an instance, one of them insulted me, call me names. I replied with "What warranted these insults? Do u know afool is better than you!"
mynd ban me
Meanwhile, no p. nah to just get many Monika

I'm sure it's on politics matter.
That's why I don't involve myself in PDP vs apc matter.
Cos I will be banned.

But anything that has to do with Yoruba or any lies created by our brothers from the other side of the river just to spite us.
I'll be there.

2 Likes

Re: Sw Pdp Delivered More Votes Than Se Pdp by Sammy07: 8:24am On Jul 10, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

They don't even vote. They're farmers, palm wine tappers

Don't mind them jare.
Someone can't vote in another ward nah.

Igbos votes card they collected in the east has their ward on it

1 Like

Re: Sw Pdp Delivered More Votes Than Se Pdp by Yebosola(m): 8:32am On Jul 10, 2020
OfoIgbo:

And is SE that voted Adeleke in Osun state, your stupidity no get level, both APC & PDP has followers in SW, we don't vote one way here
Re: Sw Pdp Delivered More Votes Than Se Pdp by OfoIgbo: 8:46am On Jul 10, 2020
Sammy07:

Majority of Igbos that has voters card, collected it in the east because their ward is in the east.

How will they vote in another ward?

Of course, the majority still voted in the east. But a minority of 800,000 voted in the west to help Makinde into power and to boost the SW PDP votes grin grin grin
Re: Sw Pdp Delivered More Votes Than Se Pdp by OfoIgbo: 8:48am On Jul 10, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Who's this Chestbeater

Chestbeater?? I think you are mistaking me for a scratched-face OSU.

Sorry, I am a wise man from the East shocked shocked shocked
Re: Sw Pdp Delivered More Votes Than Se Pdp by OfoIgbo: 8:49am On Jul 10, 2020
Sammy07:

So Igbos in Osun, ekiti are up to 20k each??

You guys will just sit down in your Hut and type out nonsense.

ANSWER: YES
Re: Sw Pdp Delivered More Votes Than Se Pdp by OfoIgbo: 8:51am On Jul 10, 2020
Sammy07:

How many Igbos are in ondo state?
Are they up to 10k?

Simple answer: Yes

And Igbos are between 8 - 10 million in Lagos, which is really an AWORI land, but it is in the west nevertheless
Re: Sw Pdp Delivered More Votes Than Se Pdp by Sammy07: 8:52am On Jul 10, 2020
OfoIgbo:

ANSWER: YES

I can see you haven't been to west.
Teaching you guys is a waste of time
Re: Sw Pdp Delivered More Votes Than Se Pdp by ThatFairGuy1: 8:53am On Jul 10, 2020
OfoIgbo:

Chestbeater?? I think you are mistaking me for a scratched-face OSU.
Sorry, I am a wise man from the East shocked shocked shocked
now I understand your sarcasm
Re: Sw Pdp Delivered More Votes Than Se Pdp by OfoIgbo: 8:54am On Jul 10, 2020
Yebosola:

And is SE that voted Adeleke in Osun state, your stupidity no get level, both APC & PDP has followers in SW, we don't vote one way here

I never wrote that Igbos had 100% of the SW votes. I wrote that Igbos had near 50% of the SW votes.
Of course, the other 50% are Yoruba votes, and with those votes, Yorubas (with the help of some Igbos) voted for Adeleke.

I hope your stupidity still allows you to understand what I am writing
Re: Sw Pdp Delivered More Votes Than Se Pdp by Sammy07: 8:55am On Jul 10, 2020
OfoIgbo:

Simple answer: Yes

And Igbos are between 8 - 10 million in Lagos, which is really an AWORI land, but it is in the west nevertheless

Let's forget Lagos.

How and how are Igbos up to 10k in the Ondo?

Ondo city where I come from is the largest town after Akure, they ain't up to 1,500 here.
With what I've seen on ground and how I've been going to market with how I have been here since when I was born.

How the heck are Igbos up to 10k in ondo state?

Funny ibos. cheesy
Re: Sw Pdp Delivered More Votes Than Se Pdp by OfoIgbo: 8:56am On Jul 10, 2020
Sammy07:

I can see you haven't been to west.
Teaching you guys is a waste of time

I am currently writing from Lagos, an Awori territory.

How can a dunce teach a renowned Nobel prize-winning lecturer?
Re: Sw Pdp Delivered More Votes Than Se Pdp by PIMPAR: 8:57am On Jul 10, 2020
Pigs are political parasites
Re: Sw Pdp Delivered More Votes Than Se Pdp by nokatakata: 8:58am On Jul 10, 2020
orion7:
they re inconsequential and yiu opend a thread for them ?

You need proper miseducation

He opened a thread to put you where you belong. The floor. You are slaves... cheesy
Re: Sw Pdp Delivered More Votes Than Se Pdp by nokatakata: 9:00am On Jul 10, 2020
plessis:
This is a very foolish argument because you have other tribes in sw and se is at least 95% Igbo.

Why would southwesterners vote PDP when their son was VP of APC.

It was most likely non-yorubas in SW that voted PDP.

SW and not air heads like you who can't think for themselves. SW don't play politics of emotion and bitterness like you potopoto people.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram In Trouble As NAF Receive New Uav's / Photos From The Colourful Ojukwu Memorial Day Celebration At Owerri / BREAKING: Abducted Katsina School Boys Regain Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.