Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,871 members, 7,802,803 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Photos Of A 16-year-old Girl Who Has More Followers Than Davido & Tiwa Savage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of A 16-year-old Girl Who Has More Followers Than Davido & Tiwa Savage (7608 Views)

Billboard Features Davido, Tiwa Savage And Mr Eazi On Its Cover (Photos) / Davido, Tiwa Savage, Burna Boy, Simi And Others Nominated For 2019 AFRIMA / Why Wizkid’s ‘made In Lagos’ Will Be Better Than Davido’s Sophomore Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of A 16-year-old Girl Who Has More Followers Than Davido & Tiwa Savage by Akinblogdotcom: 6:19pm On Jul 09, 2020
A 16-year-old girl who is identified as Millie Bobby Brown on Instagram now has more followers than Nigerian’s Famous Celebrities, Davido and Tiwa Savage.

As you have probably known that Many popular Nigerian Celebrities on Instagram know how to attract their followers with daily captivating photos and Videos of themselves.

However Davido and Tiwa Savage are the two Nigerian Celebrities with the highest followers.

Davido has 17.2M followers while Tiwa Savage has 11.6M followers. But Millie Bobby Brown who is just 16 has surpassed them after gathering 33.8M followers.

Read More Details
https://www.akinblog.com/see-the-photos-of-a-16-year-old-girl-who-has-more-followers-than-davido-tiwa-savage-on-instagram/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of A 16-year-old Girl Who Has More Followers Than Davido & Tiwa Savage by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:40pm On Jul 09, 2020
there are many people who have more followers than our local artists... that certainly does not change how great these artist are.

10 Likes

Re: Photos Of A 16-year-old Girl Who Has More Followers Than Davido & Tiwa Savage by Vyzz: 6:50pm On Jul 09, 2020
grin
Re: Photos Of A 16-year-old Girl Who Has More Followers Than Davido & Tiwa Savage by MrSensor(m): 6:59pm On Jul 09, 2020
cheesy 16 years old but she looks like a 32 years. But she has very Fresh face sha. Na this type of girls that attempt us the old men by their appearance.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of A 16-year-old Girl Who Has More Followers Than Davido & Tiwa Savage by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:32pm On Jul 09, 2020
MrSensor:
cheesy 16 years old but she already looks like a 32 years. But she has very Fresh face. Na this type of girls that attempt us the old men by their look.

see the 16 yr old babe sef....

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of A 16-year-old Girl Who Has More Followers Than Davido & Tiwa Savage by Dreal1247: 8:19pm On Jul 09, 2020
I believe it works positively for her and not the live fast and die young pattern.
Re: Photos Of A 16-year-old Girl Who Has More Followers Than Davido & Tiwa Savage by Skyfornia(m): 8:41pm On Jul 09, 2020
She is not even fine

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of A 16-year-old Girl Who Has More Followers Than Davido & Tiwa Savage by superfitsez(m): 8:55pm On Jul 09, 2020
but this gurl fine for that movie@strange things,I like her,but she's not photogenic... she's beautiful
Re: Photos Of A 16-year-old Girl Who Has More Followers Than Davido & Tiwa Savage by Hypnotise: 9:36pm On Jul 09, 2020
How is she 16. Fake blogger

Modified: Can't someone be sarcastic in peace?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of A 16-year-old Girl Who Has More Followers Than Davido & Tiwa Savage by Samueltemi337(m): 9:56pm On Jul 09, 2020
Hypnotise:
She's 16

Millie Bobby Brown

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of A 16-year-old Girl Who Has More Followers Than Davido & Tiwa Savage by rxmusa(m): 10:29pm On Jul 09, 2020
Hypnotise:
Google search would have saved you from this display of ignorance

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of A 16-year-old Girl Who Has More Followers Than Davido & Tiwa Savage by Hypnotise: 10:49pm On Jul 09, 2020
[s]
rxmusa:

Google search would have saved you from this display of ignorance
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of A 16-year-old Girl Who Has More Followers Than Davido & Tiwa Savage by vickthorious(m): 10:57pm On Jul 09, 2020
watch stranger things she's young sha ..jus look older here

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of A 16-year-old Girl Who Has More Followers Than Davido & Tiwa Savage by yuswrld20(m): 11:00pm On Jul 09, 2020
this girl fine

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A 16-year-old Girl Who Has More Followers Than Davido & Tiwa Savage by MajesticKris: 11:15pm On Jul 09, 2020
No Boob's

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A 16-year-old Girl Who Has More Followers Than Davido & Tiwa Savage by Judybash93(m): 4:26am On Jul 10, 2020
superfitsez:
but this gurl fine for that movie@strange things,I like her,but she's not photogenic... she's beautiful

Agreed... She did a good job in stranger things
Re: Photos Of A 16-year-old Girl Who Has More Followers Than Davido & Tiwa Savage by Akinblogdotcom: 5:48am On Jul 10, 2020
Hypnotise:
Kindly check Google pls

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of A 16-year-old Girl Who Has More Followers Than Davido & Tiwa Savage by phemmyfour: 6:51am On Jul 10, 2020
Her milage is higher

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A 16-year-old Girl Who Has More Followers Than Davido & Tiwa Savage by agadez007(m): 6:59am On Jul 10, 2020
Eleven from stranger things
Re: Photos Of A 16-year-old Girl Who Has More Followers Than Davido & Tiwa Savage by blingxx(m): 7:40am On Jul 10, 2020
Hypnotise:
she's 16 bruv ..go watch "stranger things"

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A 16-year-old Girl Who Has More Followers Than Davido & Tiwa Savage by blingxx(m): 7:41am On Jul 10, 2020
vickthorious:
watch stranger things she's young sha ..jus look older here

the picture was taken recently ..oyinbo pikin age faster tho

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of A 16-year-old Girl Who Has More Followers Than Davido & Tiwa Savage by ukaface(f): 8:08am On Jul 10, 2020
Please what's the craze about your number of followers?I don't understand

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A 16-year-old Girl Who Has More Followers Than Davido & Tiwa Savage by Orire01(m): 10:22am On Jul 10, 2020
And so?

My signature speaks volume!
Re: Photos Of A 16-year-old Girl Who Has More Followers Than Davido & Tiwa Savage by goodnewscliff(m): 10:25am On Jul 10, 2020
Davido way more popular nd famous tho
Re: Photos Of A 16-year-old Girl Who Has More Followers Than Davido & Tiwa Savage by nicolasakins: 10:48am On Jul 10, 2020
She's not from nigeria now, moreover there are thousands of celebrities around the world that has followers than davido and tiwa.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A 16-year-old Girl Who Has More Followers Than Davido & Tiwa Savage by Austeeenxx: 10:49am On Jul 10, 2020
I really enjoyed her acting in Stranger Things. Am I the only one who wished that show never came to an end?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of A 16-year-old Girl Who Has More Followers Than Davido & Tiwa Savage by SpicyMimi(f): 11:14am On Jul 10, 2020
I looooove this girl!!! Ele cheesy girl from Stranger Things series! Best series in the world!!!

By the way, we have clearance sales for men's wears -50% discount off! Check my profile for pics and prices.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A 16-year-old Girl Who Has More Followers Than Davido & Tiwa Savage by SpicyMimi(f): 11:17am On Jul 10, 2020
MrSensor:
cheesy 16 years old but she looks like a 32 years. But she has very Fresh face sha. Na this type of girls that attempt us the old men by their appearance.
Yes she looks older in all her pics, I had to check many times but such a beautiful actress. I miss watching her so much!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A 16-year-old Girl Who Has More Followers Than Davido & Tiwa Savage by OwenDesired(m): 11:41am On Jul 10, 2020
Eleven... she made me love Stranger Things

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A 16-year-old Girl Who Has More Followers Than Davido & Tiwa Savage by Raeheemwayne: 4:46pm On Jul 10, 2020
And so? Is she a Nigerian?
Re: Photos Of A 16-year-old Girl Who Has More Followers Than Davido & Tiwa Savage by Raydos: 4:54pm On Jul 10, 2020
And what does that mean?? Ronaldo has more followers on Instagram than Jeff Bezos the richest man in the world!!

Does that make Ronaldo more successful than Jeff Bezos or Bill gate??
Re: Photos Of A 16-year-old Girl Who Has More Followers Than Davido & Tiwa Savage by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:37pm On Jul 10, 2020
nicolasakins:
She's not from nigeria now, moreover there are thousands of celebrities around the world that has followers than davido and tiwa.

or countless actors/actresses who have more followers than the above actress...

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Susan Peters / Chai! Nigerians Will Not Kill Me! (photos) / David Beckham Is The 'Ebuka' Of Prince Harry #RoyalWedding (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.