Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,092 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:44 AM

What $570,000 Gets You In Sandton - Africa's Richest Square Mile (pics, Video) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What $570,000 Gets You In Sandton - Africa's Richest Square Mile (pics, Video) (1009 Views)

Landlady Breaks Into Tenant's Door To Force Eviction (pics, Video) / Before And After Looks Of A Mansion Totally Submerged By Floods (pics/video) / My Plumber Failed, See How A Female Nairalander Fixed Dripping Tap (Pics,Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What $570,000 Gets You In Sandton - Africa's Richest Square Mile (pics, Video) by TayoAinaFilms(m): 6:24pm On Jul 09, 2020
What $570,000 Gets You in Sandton - Africa's Richest Square Mile is a video of me taking you on a luxury apartment tour of one of the most expensive real estate buildings in Sandton Johannesburg South Africa. The Michelangelo Towers is one of the tallest buildings in Africa and has an amazing Architecture. If you have plans of moving to South Africa and owning real estate, this video is for you. Do like watch and enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUMukTdxgq4

Re: What $570,000 Gets You In Sandton - Africa's Richest Square Mile (pics, Video) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 6:33pm On Jul 09, 2020
Wow! It's so good to find you here on NL, I didn't know you were here and never even seen your comments.
You sure do a good job on YouTube (I'm an avid follower) and you did open my eyes as to how getting paid on YouTube works.
Nice one bro.
Do keep it up.

2 Likes

Re: What $570,000 Gets You In Sandton - Africa's Richest Square Mile (pics, Video) by Authoreety: 6:46pm On Jul 09, 2020
This definitely is for me
Re: What $570,000 Gets You In Sandton - Africa's Richest Square Mile (pics, Video) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 09, 2020
wow
Re: What $570,000 Gets You In Sandton - Africa's Richest Square Mile (pics, Video) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 09, 2020
See this blog for your romance tips,, music,, celebrity news,, gist and many more

http://HRGW7271y271883e02
Re: What $570,000 Gets You In Sandton - Africa's Richest Square Mile (pics, Video) by BennyDGreat: 9:02pm On Jul 09, 2020
Tayo Aina you are doing well man. So proud of you
Re: What $570,000 Gets You In Sandton - Africa's Richest Square Mile (pics, Video) by Chuky7(m): 10:30pm On Jul 09, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:
Wow! It's so good to find you here on NL, I didn't know you were here and never even seen your comments.
You sure do a good job on YouTube (I'm an avid follower) and you did open my eyes as to how getting paid on YouTube works.
Nice one bro.
Do keep it up.

Influencer Yoca...

How many people you follow on YouTube?...
Re: What $570,000 Gets You In Sandton - Africa's Richest Square Mile (pics, Video) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:34pm On Jul 09, 2020
Chuky7:

Influencer Yoca...

How many people you follow on YouTube?...
Influencer keh? The ones whose videos I enjoy watching, probably because I learn from them or they're quite entertaining.
Re: What $570,000 Gets You In Sandton - Africa's Richest Square Mile (pics, Video) by Chuky7(m): 11:12pm On Jul 09, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

Influencer keh? The ones whose videos I enjoy watching, probably because I learn from them or they're quite entertaining.

Lol don't you want to be one?...

Give me the names of a few of them...
Re: What $570,000 Gets You In Sandton - Africa's Richest Square Mile (pics, Video) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 11:22pm On Jul 09, 2020
Chuky7:

Lol don't you want to be one?...

Give me the names of a few of them...
Theodditty
Tayo Aina films
School of Affluence
Bright side
Inform overload
RC Blakes
Kelly Stamps
Steve TV show
Just to mention a few.
Re: What $570,000 Gets You In Sandton - Africa's Richest Square Mile (pics, Video) by Chuky7(m): 12:48am On Jul 10, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:
Theodditty Tayo Aina films School of Affluence Bright side Inform overload RC Blakes Kelly Stamps Steve TV show Just to mention a few.

Nice I'll check them out...see which I like...
Re: What $570,000 Gets You In Sandton - Africa's Richest Square Mile (pics, Video) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 11:04am On Jul 10, 2020
Chuky7:

Nice I'll check them out...see which I like...
Lol, my likes might differ from yours bro.
I also follow channels that deal with plant based stuff!
You can sub to mine as well grin grin grin
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpfsgMpcDITY7l39DoCarNQ
grin grin grin grin grin merçi.
Re: What $570,000 Gets You In Sandton - Africa's Richest Square Mile (pics, Video) by Chuky7(m): 1:57pm On Jul 10, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:
Lol, my likes might differ from yours bro. I also follow channels that deal with plant based stuff! You can sub to mine as well grin grin grin https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpfsgMpcDITY7l39DoCarNQ grin grin grin grin grin merçi.
Lol plant...Aloe Vera...
okay would check it out...
Re: What $570,000 Gets You In Sandton - Africa's Richest Square Mile (pics, Video) by TayoAinaFilms(m): 6:30pm On Aug 11, 2020
Thank you
UndauntedYOCA:
Nice one bro.
Do keep it up.

(1) (Reply)

Export To Other African Countries And Make Millions In Naira / About 60 Plots Of Land For Sale In Portharcourt / Real estate investment...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.