Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

If You Know People Who Know People Then You’ve Probably Heard This Story - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Know People Who Know People Then You’ve Probably Heard This Story (10882 Views)

If You Believe Hausa-fulani Are Dumb People Then You Are The Foolish One . / If Hope Uzodinma Truly Love His People, Then He Should Resign / You’ve No Powers To Try Me At CCT - Onnoghen Tells Federal Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Know People Who Know People Then You’ve Probably Heard This Story by fof1: 3:26am On Jul 10, 2020
socialmediaman:
There is highly classified information that a known chief prosecutor in a certain country who is currently facing charges, was investigating a case of a financial scheme involving top bank executives around the country. These deals have to do with exploiting loopholes in the forex policy of the country for self enrichment, we’re talking about millions of dollars daily here. Unknown to the chief prosecutor or known to him, these bank executives weren’t working only for themselves, they were working for a very powerful woman in the country at the moment, needless to mention name here.

The Chief prosecutor was stubborn about investigating this case according to the source, maybe he wanted to be popular, but they say those coming to equity must do so with clean hands. They had dirt on him as well, he had his own skeletons in his closet, or perhaps they made up one for him. They say in that country you can’t fight your boss while you still work for him, one Sanusi knows this, in fact he has done it twice, if this helps you connect the dots.

This Chief prosecutor will probably not go to jail in the end. Maybe he will settle with them and use legal delay tactics to scuttle the trial, then move away from public eye permanently. They have achieved their objective, he won’t be a threat anymore. The other government agency was alerted to take action based on ‘national security’. The leader of the country had to choose between his own reputation and his employee.

Note: I removed the last part which had obvious clue about the woman, but the bolded should help.

...Story of a certain country in the world. SMH

Did U make any Sense?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Know People Who Know People Then You’ve Probably Heard This Story by socialmediaman: 3:41am On Jul 10, 2020
fof1:

Did U make any Sense?

You had to quote everything to ask a question?

5 Likes

Re: If You Know People Who Know People Then You’ve Probably Heard This Story by Chris525: 4:20am On Jul 10, 2020
Well, anything can be off media for as long as its kept a secret but my point is, once it leaks at this level, not a few people know it. Just a matter of time before it hits the papers unless its not credible.

socialmediaman:

This is a very sensitive issue. There’s a reason it was told this way.

To your post,
I don’t see a lot of things on the newspapers! They never happened! Like how a certain well known ex government official has billions of local currency lodged in his bank accounts and he criticizes government everyday without them doing anything to him though they’ve been well aware of the ill-gotten wealth. It wasn’t until recently we found out why he was being ignored/protected by the same government he criticizes!

2 Likes

Re: If You Know People Who Know People Then You’ve Probably Heard This Story by chukel(m): 5:09am On Jul 10, 2020
StreetFight:

Dullest Nigerian spotted.
funny "dull" himself is calling another the dullest.

2 Likes

Re: If You Know People Who Know People Then You’ve Probably Heard This Story by Nobody: 5:13am On Jul 10, 2020
Na today una know how corrupt she dey abi?
Rtd. Major General Integrity and his innocent looking akara frying wife my black ass.undecided

3 Likes

Re: If You Know People Who Know People Then You’ve Probably Heard This Story by joyandfaith: 5:14am On Jul 10, 2020
StreetFight:

Dullest Nigerian spotted.
Haha!! he is a just a kid.
Re: If You Know People Who Know People Then You’ve Probably Heard This Story by Lari03r(m): 10:25am On Jul 10, 2020
Any intelligent person knows that our forex policy is loose. I remember this as one of the contraptions IBB foisted on Nigeria back in the '90s before Abacha stabilized the naira during his tenor of terror.

What you cannot prove-and in my opinion this makes the story baseless- is how the powerful woman connived with bank CEOs' to profit from these transactions.

Even the guy building refineries was accused of forex round-tripping but nothing happened to substantiate that claim.

The point is there will be trails in the banks and the CBN, no one can move that amount of cash around without traces. So, the CBN governor is an accomplice to this alleged crime if it ever happened the way you described it.

6 Likes

Re: If You Know People Who Know People Then You’ve Probably Heard This Story by Raymeskey: 10:48am On Jul 10, 2020
A lot is going on in this country
Power tussle

For those of you that are still not getting it
Do you want the Op to open his mouth wide and tell you Trump is dead?

1 Like

Re: If You Know People Who Know People Then You’ve Probably Heard This Story by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 10, 2020
socialmediaman:

To your post,
I don’t see a lot of things on the newspapers! They never happened! Like how a certain well known ex government official has billions of local currency lodged in his bank accounts and he criticizes government everyday without them doing anything to him though they’ve been well aware of the ill-gotten wealth. It wasn’t until recently we found out why he was being ignored/protected by the same government he criticizes!

The foreign university connection?
Re: If You Know People Who Know People Then You’ve Probably Heard This Story by Ejanla07: 12:02pm On Jul 10, 2020
oshosegun27:
A certain commissioner in the Dominican Republic.

Diexani is not powerful im this administration

2 Likes

Re: If You Know People Who Know People Then You’ve Probably Heard This Story by Ejanla07: 12:04pm On Jul 10, 2020
ChoCho54:
How can someone from Dom republic be involved in dollar racketeering in Nigeria? Borrow small sense nau

The Dominican Republic commissioner they refer to is Diexani madueke
Re: If You Know People Who Know People Then You’ve Probably Heard This Story by Ejanla07: 12:05pm On Jul 10, 2020
chukel:
funny "dull" himself is calling another the dullest.
Dullest is still duller than dull
Re: If You Know People Who Know People Then You’ve Probably Heard This Story by ChoCho54(f): 12:29pm On Jul 10, 2020
Ejanla07:

The Dominican Republic commissioner they refer to is Diexani madueke
I thought it was the oluwole finance ex+madam.

1 Like

Re: If You Know People Who Know People Then You’ve Probably Heard This Story by pneumaticos(m): 2:31pm On Jul 10, 2020
socialmediaman:

To your post,

Simple

The madam makes about 23 nn for every dollar exchanged in that country

Madam earns from all foreign exchange done within That country

This goes from multinationals to ordinary citizen

Sinus... Saw it but got hacked down

Madam has been making this money since the inception of the most demonic administration in that country

Yet the people of that country calls the administration a good one... Only those that know knows
Re: If You Know People Who Know People Then You’ve Probably Heard This Story by pneumaticos(m): 2:35pm On Jul 10, 2020
Lari03r:
Any intelligent person knows that our forex policy is loose. I remember this as one of the contraptions IBB foisted on Nigeria back in the '90s before Abacha stabilized the naira during his tenor of terror.

What you cannot prove-and in my opinion this makes the story baseless- is how the powerful woman connived with bank CEOs' to profit from these transactions.

Even the guy building refineries was accused of forex round-tripping but nothing happened to substantiate that claim.

The point is there will be trails in the banks and the CBN, no one can move that amount of cash around without traces. So, the CBN governor is an accomplice to this alleged crime if it ever happened the way you described it.

This thing is done via the first bank of that country

Madam got everything in her pocket
Re: If You Know People Who Know People Then You’ve Probably Heard This Story by socialmediaman: 2:43pm On Jul 10, 2020
pneumaticos:

This thing is done via the first bank of that country

Madam got everything in her pocket

Re: If You Know People Who Know People Then You’ve Probably Heard This Story by gotnel: 8:09pm On Jul 10, 2020
Greedy fellows everywhere. What are they going to achieve with all the filthy money being aquare everyday?
Do they want to buy the sky?
No lesson is learned by the fools.
There shall be one day, everything will become vanity for the person who greedily acquired everything in the world.

5 Likes

Re: If You Know People Who Know People Then You’ve Probably Heard This Story by mumumugu(m): 1:10am On Jul 11, 2020
HQuadreal:

Ha baba no vex o, i no reach who fit call your name ... I tender an apology....

your sins are forgiven ,go and sin no more

1 Like

Re: If You Know People Who Know People Then You’ve Probably Heard This Story by HQuadreal: 4:07pm On Jul 11, 2020
mumumugu:

your sins are forgiven ,go and sin no more

Nagode...

Re: If You Know People Who Know People Then You’ve Probably Heard This Story by allthingsgood: 8:04am On Jul 16, 2020
StreetFight:

No, I don't think it's the Adamawa suicide bomber, it should be the Dominican Republic Commissioner.

Is like u are defending Aisha

It Aisha buhari the suicide bomber
Re: If You Know People Who Know People Then You’ve Probably Heard This Story by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 16, 2020
oshosegun27:
A certain commissioner in the Dominican Republic.
so she’s still pulling strings in Nigeria all the way from her hideout in London? Na wa o.
Re: If You Know People Who Know People Then You’ve Probably Heard This Story by BSF: 8:55am On Jul 16, 2020
socialmediaman:
There is highly classified information that a known chief prosecutor in a certain country who is currently facing charges, was investigating a case of a financial scheme involving top bank executives around the country. These deals have to do with exploiting loopholes in the forex policy of the country for self enrichment, we’re talking about millions of dollars daily here. Unknown to the chief prosecutor or known to him, these bank executives weren’t working only for themselves, they were working for a very powerful woman in the country at the moment, needless to mention name here.

The Chief prosecutor was stubborn about investigating this case according to the source, maybe he wanted to be popular, but they say those coming to equity must do so with clean hands. They had dirt on him as well, he had his own skeletons in his closet, or perhaps they made up one for him. They say in that country you can’t fight your boss while you still work for him, one Sanusi knows this, in fact he has done it twice, if this helps you connect the dots.

This Chief prosecutor will probably not go to jail in the end. Maybe he will settle with them and use legal delay tactics to scuttle the trial, then move away from public eye permanently. They have achieved their objective, he won’t be a threat anymore. The other government agency was alerted to take action based on ‘national security’. The leader of the country had to choose between his own reputation and his employee.

Note: I removed the last part which had obvious clue about the woman, but the bolded should help.

...Story of a certain country in the world. SMH

You have spoken loud without talking. OK!
Re: If You Know People Who Know People Then You’ve Probably Heard This Story by oshosegun27(m): 9:16am On Jul 16, 2020
Did you hear of the Ribadu-Ibori brouhaha? Where was Ibori at the time?
slyfoxxjoe:
so she’s still pulling strings in Nigeria all the way from her hideout in London? Na wa o.
Re: If You Know People Who Know People Then You’ve Probably Heard This Story by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 16, 2020
oshosegun27:

Hmm true that. these guys are are real worldwide gangsters o.
Re: If You Know People Who Know People Then You’ve Probably Heard This Story by Depressed101: 9:46am On Jul 16, 2020
obiekunie2:

na! it is a certain lady that "first" is supposed to be a prefix but she was denied that privilege but was rather dashed the tile of "wife" which she hates so much.
aha now i know her cheesy
Re: If You Know People Who Know People Then You’ve Probably Heard This Story by Depressed101: 9:47am On Jul 16, 2020
Chris525:

You could have just told the story with the real characters. Its not like you're a VIP or a person of interest in the real world.

I cant confirm or discard your story as Magu has angered alot of people. He had direct access to the Presidency as he reported directly to Kyari as such he told a lot of people off.

With Kyari gone, it was only a matter of time.

If this your take doesnt make the papers by Monday, just take down this post. It never happened.
so you mean all the truth that happen in country make the papers, i laugh at you grin
Re: If You Know People Who Know People Then You’ve Probably Heard This Story by Depressed101: 9:51am On Jul 16, 2020
socialmediaman:

You had to quote everything to ask a question?
to ask a stuuPiDdd Question. undecided
Re: If You Know People Who Know People Then You’ve Probably Heard This Story by babytoun: 9:51am On Jul 16, 2020
oshosegun27:

Ibori was in the country then
Re: If You Know People Who Know People Then You’ve Probably Heard This Story by Depressed101: 9:54am On Jul 16, 2020
pneumaticos:

Simple

The madam makes about 23 nn for every dollar exchanged in that country

Madam earns from all foreign exchange done within That country

This goes from multinationals to ordinary citizen

Sinus... Saw it but got hacked down

Madam has been making this money since the inception of the most demonic administration in that country

Yet the people of that country calls the administration a good one... Only those that know knows
wow this is one hell of info. I can't way when the bubble burst.because it will surely burst

1 Like

Re: If You Know People Who Know People Then You’ve Probably Heard This Story by Chris525: 9:57am On Jul 16, 2020
"leaked truths"

Let me give you one hack. All serious politicians read the papers. Note that I didnt say paper...Papers.

Depressed101:
so you mean all the truth that happen in country make the papers, i laugh at you grin
Re: If You Know People Who Know People Then You’ve Probably Heard This Story by babytoun: 9:59am On Jul 16, 2020
for those who know the country's no 1 banker got his second term easily because "everybody" up there know his ability to "fix" things

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Meeting Was Futile - Anti-Jonathan Camp / Wike: Ogoni Clean-Up Is Deceptive, Politically Motivated / Obasanjo: I Have No Preferred Candidate in 2023 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.