Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,905 members, 7,799,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

If You Know People Who Know People Then You’ve Probably Heard This Story - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Know People Who Know People Then You’ve Probably Heard This Story (10874 Views)

If You Believe Hausa-fulani Are Dumb People Then You Are The Foolish One . / If Hope Uzodinma Truly Love His People, Then He Should Resign / You’ve No Powers To Try Me At CCT - Onnoghen Tells Federal Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Know People Who Know People Then You’ve Probably Heard This Story by Depressed101: 10:11am On Jul 16, 2020
oshosegun27:
Did you hear of the Ribadu-Ibori brouhaha? Where was Ibori at the time?
where is Ribadu self, i liked that guy
Re: If You Know People Who Know People Then You’ve Probably Heard This Story by Hedonisco: 12:30pm On Jul 16, 2020
If this is correct then this woman is richer than Diezani and Patience combined and is easily a dollar billionaire. How can this be?
Re: If You Know People Who Know People Then You’ve Probably Heard This Story by sterlingD(m): 7:23pm On Jul 16, 2020
babytoun:
for those who know the country's no 1 banker got his second term easily because "everybody" up there know his ability to "fix" things
This really got me .l am finding it hard to comprehend how manage. I was shocked that the country's no 1 banker got a second term and got it easily. I had expected someone else to get nominated and screened for the position.

The who came to my mind at first but l refused to look in that direction but then again l said to myself who else. There really is some very covert financial operation going then.
Re: If You Know People Who Know People Then You’ve Probably Heard This Story by frog12: 2:30pm On Jul 21, 2020
there is NO powerful WOMAN in NIGERIA today.

Diezani was powerful during JONATHAN'S administration.
Re: If You Know People Who Know People Then You’ve Probably Heard This Story by daddytime(m): 10:45am On Aug 27, 2020
drlaykay:
reno omokri cool cool
Oga knack us tory if you really get am

FFK the critic by day and bambiala to Kyari by night, you dey mention Reno.

1 Like

Re: If You Know People Who Know People Then You’ve Probably Heard This Story by socialmediaman: 9:37pm On Aug 27, 2020
daddytime:

FFK the critic by day a bambiala to Kyari by night, you dey mention Reno.

Re: If You Know People Who Know People Then You’ve Probably Heard This Story by daddytime(m): 9:43pm On Aug 27, 2020
[quote author=socialmediaman post=93296328][/quote]

An ear to the ground, man. grin
Re: If You Know People Who Know People Then You’ve Probably Heard This Story by miqos02(m): 9:56pm On Aug 27, 2020
oteneaaron:
The earlier you realize that everything happening is all about the MONEY

No one really cares, it's always about how much "they" can make.

Work hard, pray hard, and hopefully you will save enough to leave this God-forsaken country.

Sometimes I wonder with the way things are going, how will the next 10 years look like in this country?

you don't need to wonder, compare the last ten years to today, it will give you an insight on how the next ten years will be.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jangebe Abductions: 24-Hour Curfew Imposed As Violence Mar Schoolgirls' Reunion / South South PDP Congress Elects New Executives / Dasuki’s Trial Begins Tuesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.