Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Register Domain Names Without Credit Card. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Register Domain Names Without Credit Card. (480 Views)

The Difference Between A Credit Card And A Debit Card / Loans Without Credit Check / Shoponline Online Without Credit Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Register Domain Names Without Credit Card. by nkem123(m): 11:45am On Feb 03, 2011
real internet estate business is a lucrative one,i know gurus who make millions of dollars yearly through domain names.but the issue of credit card is the major frustration for those just coming into the market.the truth is that online transaction is impossible without a credit card.but through my years of research i have come to realise that there is a way to actually do internet marketing without a credit card.i have a package that will guide you on the following:how to register a domain name,how to generate traffic into your domain,how to generate cash with your domain,where to market your domain so fast with a huge profit,where to monetize and optimize your domain names and be paid in euros,how to open an adsense account with google and get your cheque under 48 hours,how to register domain names without credit card,pay for goods online and recieve money online.
send your email address to 08080821329,08130948358 or ojogwpeters@yahoo.com.www.pierocash..com
Re: Register Domain Names Without Credit Card. by larryhomie(m): 2:09am On Feb 04, 2011
I think i have seen this post somewhere. For the umpteenth time, Google can never get you a check in 48 hours even of yiu are in the US and registering a domain name is not a problem because almost all nigerian banks have visa or mastercards.

Dont lead people astray please

(1) (Reply)

Terrible Things Is Happening In Jos. Pray For Peace To Reign In Plateau State. / Shops To Let At Zone3, 380k, 410k,460k Respectively/1yr / Automobile Security Tips : Gps/gsm/online Car Tracking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.