Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Looking For A Trust Worthy Developer To Work With - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Looking For A Trust Worthy Developer To Work With (550 Views)

Is This 'NFT' Worthy? / My First Worthy Deployment As A MERN Stack / Looking For An Intern - Front-end Developer- To Work With A Startup In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Trust Worthy Developer To Work With by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 09, 2020
Re: Looking For A Trust Worthy Developer To Work With by vheckthor1: 11:41pm On Jul 09, 2020
Luckyinfos:
Hello am in search of a good developer can i can work with. I have several pressing Jobs to be done right away.

I need someone to have a long working relationship with because we will be working a lot of projects.

I do get a lot of work, so please if you are good, legit and sincere, contact me lets discuss.

My WhatsApp number is 09028945242..

Get in touch now, it's urgent....
just what I am looking for, messaging you right away
Re: Looking For A Trust Worthy Developer To Work With by sparkweb1414: 3:21am On Jul 10, 2020
Hey bro I got you covered just tell me what you want to do.
Contact me on WhatsApp: 08132785848
Re: Looking For A Trust Worthy Developer To Work With by jamessmmith(m): 11:32am On Jul 10, 2020
Efrog Pty Ltd is an award-winning website development Melbourne company that aims to provide quality services in website development and website designing also in software development, custom software development, mobile app development, and digital marketing agency Australia. We have web development services expert team that helps you in your site. For more info visit here:
Re: Looking For A Trust Worthy Developer To Work With by Lubanko: 3:55pm On Nov 03, 2020
You don't need to look for it anymore, consider that you've found it. Here https://amewaregroup.com/ take a look, it's everything you might need

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! How Do You Make Your Adsense Ads Show Even With Adblock On Browsers / Mac Pro For Sale / What's The Easiest Way To Become A Front End Developer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.