Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,132 members, 7,799,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Ibrahim Sulieman And Linda Ejiofor Welcome Their First Child - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ibrahim Sulieman And Linda Ejiofor Welcome Their First Child (60073 Views)

'My Son And My Nephew' - Laura Ikeji Poses With Her Son And Linda Ikeji's Son / Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor's Traditional Wedding Photos / Ayiri Emami Congratulates Sholaye Jeremi And Linda Ikeji On Birth Of Their Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Sulieman And Linda Ejiofor Welcome Their First Child by Kingpele(m): 8:37am On Jul 10, 2020
Congrats
Re: Ibrahim Sulieman And Linda Ejiofor Welcome Their First Child by Nancylucy: 8:38am On Jul 10, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
You will hardly see Emeka Kayode marry Aisha Muhammad,

northern Nigerian Muslim women are prohibited from marrying Non Muslims esp. southerners, even if you are a southern Muslim you still can't marry from there if you doubt me go try am and live to tell the tale, you have to marry without parents permission and run for your life.

Before Islamic ummyad entered Nigeria through the desert, we all lived not exactly as one, but we didn't hate each other, inter marriage wasn't really a big deal, but after Islam entered a line was drawn.

The agenda to dip the Koran in the Atlantic became a thing. To be achieved by fire by force and as such Yorubas we're forced to convert at knife point and dagger point in the war of Ogbomosho in 1840.

To keep Islam growing worldwide bars were set against non Islam men marrying, Islamic women and Islamic men were encouraged to marry not just 4 wives but also marry non Islamic women to procreate for Islam and kill out the infidels/Kafirs.

A woman can only produce one baby every 9months, a man can impregnate a new woman every week, this is part of the reason Islam places value on men, let me add that almost all religions were invented by men and as such more value is placed on men but as a man in Islam the incentives and privileges you get are too much so you won't even dream of leaving.

Some examples are 1. your wife can not stop you from getting a new wife, it is a sin on her part if she does
2. you are allowed to beat your wife to correct her, it's in the koran and various haddiths.

you can see that the Muslim populace will grow exponentially as opposed to the non Muslim populace so that was the plan and it seems to be working look at the growth of Islam no new converts compared to other religions, it's mostly hereditary in Nigeria people are prevented from leaving Islam through Disinheritance and disownment from family, if you leave the religion you are disowned and you cannot inherit any property from any of your family members and you are made an outcast so people don't leave even when they want to.

If you don't believe me because you suspect every Nigerian has a tribal agenda fine and good look beyond Nigeria, look at Turkey, only 2 years ago was the ban on Muslim women marrying non Muslims lifted, a whole turkey.

This goes to show us that much of organised religion as we know it, is an instrument of social control and not a race to heaven. A particular group trying to control the rest that's all.q

One Nigeria

Congrats to the couple regardless
Re: Ibrahim Sulieman And Linda Ejiofor Welcome Their First Child by africandollar: 8:38am On Jul 10, 2020
This Ibrahim I dare say na the most handsome Hausa Kannywood/Nollywood actor I have ever seen, no wonder Linda no gree the guy rest say he must to marry am by force. grin

Congrats to them.

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Sulieman And Linda Ejiofor Welcome Their First Child by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 10, 2020
Igbo Amaka tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ibrahim Sulieman And Linda Ejiofor Welcome Their First Child by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 8:40am On Jul 10, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

Who wrote the Koran?
papa ajasco's cousin broda

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Sulieman And Linda Ejiofor Welcome Their First Child by Nancylucy: 8:41am On Jul 10, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

northern Nigerian Muslim women are prohibited from marrying Non Muslims esp. southerners, even if you are a southern Muslim you still can't marry from there if you doubt me go try am and live to tell the tale, you have to marry without parents permission and run for your life.

Before Islamic ummyad entered Nigeria through the desert, we all lived not exactly as one, but we didn't hate each other, inter marriage wasn't really a big deal, but after Islam entered a line was drawn.

The agenda to dip the Koran in the Atlantic became a thing. To be achieved by fire by force and as such Yorubas we're forced to convert at knife point and dagger point in the war of Ogbomosho in 1840.

To keep Islam growing worldwide bars were set against non Islam men marrying, Islamic women and Islamic men were encouraged to marry not just 4 wives but also marry non Islamic women to procreate for Islam and kill out the infidels/Kafirs.

A woman can only produce one baby every 9months, a man can impregnate a new woman every week, this is part of the reason Islam places value on men, let me add that almost all religions were invented by men and as such more value is placed on men but as a man in Islam the incentives and privileges you get are too much so you won't even dream of leaving.

Some examples are 1. your wife can not stop you from getting a new wife, it is a sin on her part if she does
2. you are allowed to beat your wife to correct her, it's in the koran and various haddiths.

you can see that the Muslim populace will grow exponentially as opposed to the non Muslim populace so that was the plan and it seems to be working look at the growth of Islam no new converts compared to other religions, it's mostly hereditary in Nigeria people are prevented from leaving Islam through Disinheritance and disownment from family, if you leave the religion you are disowned and you cannot inherit any property from any of your family members and you are made an outcast so people don't leave even when they want to.

If you don't believe me because you suspect every Nigerian has a tribal agenda fine and good look beyond Nigeria, look at Turkey, only 2 years ago was the ban on Muslim women marrying non Muslims lifted, a whole turkey.

This goes to show us that much of organised religion as we know it, is an instrument of social control and not a race to heaven. A particular group trying to control the rest that's all.q

One Nigeria

The guy is a devote Christian, I know him those days back when he was in YWAP a Christian youth organization he was the dance leader in SOUL QUEST.That's y he was able to win maltina street dance years back.He is a core believer

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Sulieman And Linda Ejiofor Welcome Their First Child by kheny12(m): 8:42am On Jul 10, 2020
congrats,but the lady resemble Asian like phillpnesss or Indonesian.
Re: Ibrahim Sulieman And Linda Ejiofor Welcome Their First Child by Blitz888(m): 8:42am On Jul 10, 2020
babakb:

Islam is not invented by any Man, it is the Religion of Allah our Lord and Sustainer.

Islam is the only way to earn Allah's pleasure and mercy and ultimately attain salivation.

Please, we don't want to Salivate!

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Sulieman And Linda Ejiofor Welcome Their First Child by Dupamecano: 8:42am On Jul 10, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

One Nigeria

I hope you know that this man is from Edo.

And the notion that africans used to live in peace before religion is the biggest lie ever told. Humans have never needed religion to antagonize each other. In fact, if not for religion which united some people, hate would be much stronger today. Religion, the way most people practice it isnt perfect but you need to stop lying to yourselves that the world would be a utopia without it.

14 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Sulieman And Linda Ejiofor Welcome Their First Child by Dupamecano: 8:44am On Jul 10, 2020
Nancylucy:

The guy is a devote Christian, I know him those days back when he was in YWAP a Christian youth organization he was the dance leader in SOUL QUEST.That's y he was able to win maltina street dance years back.He is a core believer

People dont care about facts. They twist things to suit their agenda. I dont know if he is a christian or not but i know that hes from Edo. One glance at him should tell you hes not from the north.

9 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Sulieman And Linda Ejiofor Welcome Their First Child by Blitz888(m): 8:44am On Jul 10, 2020
africandollar:
This Ibrahim I dare say na the most handsome Hausa Kannywood/Nollywood actor I have ever seen, no wonder Linda no gree the guy rest say he must to marry am by force. grin

Congrats to them.

He is from Auchi and a devout Christian!

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Sulieman And Linda Ejiofor Welcome Their First Child by Aledze: 8:44am On Jul 10, 2020
smiley
[/quote][quote author=DuBLINGreenb post=91560403]You will hardly see Emeka Kayode marry Aisha Muhammad,

One Nigeria

Ibrahim Suleiman is a Christian. He is from Edo state but was born and raised in Kaduna.... Though his grand parents were Muslims but he is a Christian!

7 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Sulieman And Linda Ejiofor Welcome Their First Child by Dupamecano: 8:45am On Jul 10, 2020
africandollar:

Congrats to them.
Hes not a Kannywood actor and hes certainly not hausa. Ignorance at its peak.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Sulieman And Linda Ejiofor Welcome Their First Child by Peace666: 8:45am On Jul 10, 2020
Congrats
Re: Ibrahim Sulieman And Linda Ejiofor Welcome Their First Child by ThatFairGuy1: 8:46am On Jul 10, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

One Nigeria

Trash.
my own uncle's (Yoruba Muslim) two wives are Northerners (Sokoto and Zamfara)

9 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Sulieman And Linda Ejiofor Welcome Their First Child by Jaqenhghar: 8:46am On Jul 10, 2020
mvem:
if you are referring to the marriage, the marriage was a Christian one. The man is no Muslim and not from the north but Edo
Abeg educate them.

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Sulieman And Linda Ejiofor Welcome Their First Child by olayinkajnr(m): 8:46am On Jul 10, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

One Nigeria

A whole loads of trash. See the way he typed it like he knows what he's typing.

11 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Sulieman And Linda Ejiofor Welcome Their First Child by omarithmetics: 8:47am On Jul 10, 2020
Dupamecano:

I hope you know that this man is from Edo.

And the notion that africans used to live in peace before religion is the biggest lie ever told. Humans have never needed religion to antagonize each other. In fact, if not for religion which united some people, hate would be much stronger today. Religion isnt perfect but you need to stop lying to yourselves.
Thank you for this
Re: Ibrahim Sulieman And Linda Ejiofor Welcome Their First Child by olayinkajnr(m): 8:48am On Jul 10, 2020
africandollar:

Congrats to them.

Mumu, stereotyping people won't take you anywhere.

Also, you really need to look beyond names to judge which religion people belong in. Na your type dey always assume say all Hausas are Muslims.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Sulieman And Linda Ejiofor Welcome Their First Child by Bellotelli: 8:55am On Jul 10, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

One Nigeria

All these craps because of his religion background. shocked
Do you see the guy as someone that gives a shit about religion..

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Sulieman And Linda Ejiofor Welcome Their First Child by africandollar: 8:56am On Jul 10, 2020
Blitz888:

He is from Auchi and a devout Christian!

Better person, thanks for the correction jare. Since I always see him in Hausa movies and he speaks the language fluently I just assumed he was an Hausa guy.
Re: Ibrahim Sulieman And Linda Ejiofor Welcome Their First Child by Kemimarch16(f): 8:57am On Jul 10, 2020
Adesua you are next in Jesus name

7 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Sulieman And Linda Ejiofor Welcome Their First Child by africandollar: 8:57am On Jul 10, 2020
olayinkajnr:

Mumu, stereotyping people won't take you anywhere.

Also, you really need to look beyond names to judge which religion people belong in. Na your type dey always assume say all Hausas are Muslims.

Gbogbo iran d’iran e ni Mumu. Oloriibu kan bayi tongue
Re: Ibrahim Sulieman And Linda Ejiofor Welcome Their First Child by olayinkajnr(m): 8:59am On Jul 10, 2020
africandollar:

Gbogbo iran d’iran e ni Mumu. Oloriibu kan bayi tongue

Lmao, ode. E pain am. Continue barking. Dìgbòlugi

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Sulieman And Linda Ejiofor Welcome Their First Child by africandollar: 8:59am On Jul 10, 2020
Dupamecano:

Hes not a Kannywood actor and hes certainly not hausa. Ignorance at its peak.

Calm down now, I just made a logical assumption. Wow, never knew he wasn’t Hausa.
Re: Ibrahim Sulieman And Linda Ejiofor Welcome Their First Child by africandollar: 9:00am On Jul 10, 2020
olayinkajnr:

Lmao, ode. E pain am. Continue barking. Dìgbòlugi

Oponu bi adiye irana grin
Re: Ibrahim Sulieman And Linda Ejiofor Welcome Their First Child by Born2Breed(f): 9:01am On Jul 10, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

Who wrote the Koran?

I second your question oh.
Re: Ibrahim Sulieman And Linda Ejiofor Welcome Their First Child by olayinkajnr(m): 9:02am On Jul 10, 2020
africandollar:

Oponu bi adiye irana grin

Dìgbòlugi. Continue.
Re: Ibrahim Sulieman And Linda Ejiofor Welcome Their First Child by DCmonster: 9:03am On Jul 10, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

One Nigeria

Just incase you don't know,, Ibrahim suleiman is a Christian convert, but has kept the Muslim name.
Re: Ibrahim Sulieman And Linda Ejiofor Welcome Their First Child by africandollar: 9:03am On Jul 10, 2020
olayinkajnr:

Dìgbòlugi.

Eleeribu were ti awon were egbe e fii gbe sepe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sky B Involved In A Car Accident (Photos) / Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos / Senator Yayi Gifts Taiwo Hassan 'Ogogo' Toyota Venza SUV For His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.