Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,808 members, 7,802,586 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Burna Boy Feels Bles Sed As His Daddy Congratulate Him On His New Released Song - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Feels Bles Sed As His Daddy Congratulate Him On His New Released Song (415 Views)

“DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) / Burna Boy Shades Davido After Headies Award Released Song Writer Of The Year / Call To Bar: Kanayo O. Kanayo's Kinsmen Came To Congratulate Him: Pics & Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Feels Bles Sed As His Daddy Congratulate Him On His New Released Song by Naijafixed: 4:52am On Jul 10, 2020
Latest Gist,Gossip,Entertainment,Sports,Music,Videos and News.Availabile here @Http://www.Naijafixed.com

My son,I never knew you are this wonderful and full of wisdom until now.The Nigeria super blowing Artist Burna Boy felt loved,Happy and enegytic after His Dad words of encouragement over his music career.

Burna Boy promised his Daddy to be the perfect and respectful child he ever wantedOn his Instagram page..

He went further more saying
Daddy I thank the day God Almighty choosed you as my father.You have been my back bone ever since i am little.You guide,support,and made me understand that life is never a bed of roses,but full of obstacles and challenges.You made me what I am today.

I pray that Good Lord will continue to bless and protect you for me Amen

Re: Burna Boy Feels Bles Sed As His Daddy Congratulate Him On His New Released Song by music4me(m): 6:04am On Jul 10, 2020
Why is my mind telling me that stuff Boy Burna is holding is a brown rizla moulded wee wee.

(1) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Life Before Scamming, His Luxurious Lifestyle And How He Was Arrested / Watch Keke Palmer Husband,son,family,twin Sister, Sad Challenges Faced, +untold / Nollywood Actress Rita Dominic Celebrates 45th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.