Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Abdulsalami: EFCC Went To My Guest House In Error - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulsalami: EFCC Went To My Guest House In Error (39491 Views)

ISWAP Snipers Kill Ba’ana Okocha, Others In Error / Obasanjo, Atiku, Gowon, Saraki, Dogara, Abdulsalami At Jonathan’s Book Launch / Rotimi Amaechi And Abdulsalami Abubakar Laughing And Playing (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulsalami: EFCC Went To My Guest House In Error by membranus: 7:26am On Jul 10, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:

afonjaitus people
na so dem be.

I thought an "Ovakporaye" is also considered an "afonja" by the enemies.

So why are you joining forces with your enemies?

Pls know that being a traitor is always an unwise choice.
Re: Abdulsalami: EFCC Went To My Guest House In Error by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:40am On Jul 10, 2020
deji17:
Abdulsalami: EFCC went to my guest house in error

https://www.thecable.ng/abdulsalami-efcc-came-to-my-guest-house-in-error

COMPLETE BULLSHIT STORY
Re: Abdulsalami: EFCC Went To My Guest House In Error by Nitah1: 7:42am On Jul 10, 2020
deji17:
Abdulsalami: EFCC went to my guest house in error

https://www.thecable.ng/abdulsalami-efcc-came-to-my-guest-house-in-error
Now as i said earlier on that we have not heard Magu's side of story yet some elements on naira land who their relatives are affected by the war waged by magu in one way or the other are busy calling him names,and to even think that these elements are educated individuals.

The so called panel listed Danjuma's plane,Abdulsalam house issue as part of allegations against the man.....Magu will prevail even though he will not be coming back..

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami: EFCC Went To My Guest House In Error by wunaESQ(m): 7:44am On Jul 10, 2020
lol.. They always want to shalaye

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami: EFCC Went To My Guest House In Error by israelmao(m): 7:44am On Jul 10, 2020
Deliberate or planned error?
Re: Abdulsalami: EFCC Went To My Guest House In Error by Conrod: 8:02am On Jul 10, 2020
OGA,denial or not,the incoming efcc chairman has taking note never to near your houses even in error,ANIMAL FARM redefined.
Re: Abdulsalami: EFCC Went To My Guest House In Error by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 10, 2020
How does Tinubu featured in all these dramas now?
There are powerful ex Nigeria leaders all over the places with billions of dollars privately hidden in their homes.
I'm only disappointed in Buhari for his failing corruption fight. So sad.

2 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami: EFCC Went To My Guest House In Error by Rebuke: 8:08am On Jul 10, 2020
No, simply because the real thieves are untouchable in Nigeria.

Only petty thieves get arrested and prosecuted in Nigeria.

The big ones, like the polithievians walk free and always enjoy their loots.
Re: Abdulsalami: EFCC Went To My Guest House In Error by olisaEze(m): 8:11am On Jul 10, 2020
othermen:
Abubakar and Theophilus are two very intelligent Nigerian's. They understand actually, that the optics of the report by Adeniyi is damaging to their credentials.

Though powerful and influential and not saints either, they understand that with the report, they will be considered as the Crucifier of anti corruption in Nigeria. They see Adeniyi's report as an accusation on their integrity... and that is why they're quick to deny or to clarify. However, they fall short.

Now we know of Abubakar Guest Villa in Minna, we never knew and may never know the thousands scattered all over the country, and we also know of Danjuma having perhaps if not more private jets, the capacity to have then than some countries.

Danjuma and Abubakar and Ganduje and the Bullion Van masters are the untouchables, Not Jonathan and his family, a very corrupt one too actually, thanks to Magu selective anti corruption campaign. But I think selectively fighting corruption is better than nothing at all, at least, it keeps some people on their feet and keep them responsible and not so reckless. Kyari died from the effect of corruption and so did Ajimobi and hundreds of thousands of Nigerians with little or no access to healthcare and bad roads, claiming lives. So I am not sorry if we disagree on Jonathan. And I am not glad either that now, that which Buhari is known for is dishonored and rubbished by recent events especially the tragedy of Magu.

The EFCC/DSS more than ever before is seen as the machinery of the occupants of Aso Rock to harass those who disagree with the administration. Abubakar hasn't, Danjuma hasn't... That is the error or the undoing of Magu. Barking at this people, hawking over their roofs. He should have continued harassing the former first Lady and the unrepentant oppositions only...biting them at every turn, distracting them so much, they have to have headaches hiding the funds they looted -but never truly fight corruption.
And undertaking such an assignment is actually the first corruption of Magu. The administration has corrupted EFCC and the leader is now the sacrificial lamb, for knocking the doors of A Danjuma and Abubakar.

But I am not understanding other things though. EFCC or DSS should help investigate this journalist. Segun Adeniyi is a former presidential spokesperson, he is no longer, but his penchant for clueless denial still follows him everywhere like a shadow, no delivery whatsoever. And will be with Garba Shehu and Femi Adesina too. The capacity to first take advantage of flimsy or reliable sources, then deny and twist, and accuse the rest of Nigeria of illiteracy by using such words as anecdote is overwhelmingly irresponsible. Now we look to Kemi Olunloyo and Fisayo Soyombo for reliable news.

May d oil on ur head never run dry my broda. wink

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami: EFCC Went To My Guest House In Error by spiralwedge(m): 8:16am On Jul 10, 2020
This man that should rot in jail in other climes, but here he is still making yanga for our faces. Nigeria don suffer o. Most of the Abacha loots were facilitated by him and he is in stupendous wealth owning several estates in the middle East and North Africa.

We are not a serious nation. Because people like this man can single-handedly sponsor an armed terrorist group.

2 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami: EFCC Went To My Guest House In Error by Mozegee: 8:16am On Jul 10, 2020
In a short period of time this guy was in power. He stole alot of money môre than any government . Being a smart man he handed power immediately. So no one is talking about this man uptill today.if I am lien ask Mustapha,Abacha CSO.

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami: EFCC Went To My Guest House In Error by michoim(m): 8:17am On Jul 10, 2020
Fake news everywhere ...it is good to always clear the air like this
Re: Abdulsalami: EFCC Went To My Guest House In Error by humberjade: 8:22am On Jul 10, 2020
989900:

Religion, tribe, ethnicity, etc. would always make sure these guys win all day, everyday!

Exactly. sad
Re: Abdulsalami: EFCC Went To My Guest House In Error by Kindledlight(m): 8:31am On Jul 10, 2020
These shenanigans called presidential probe masterminded by Malami(that have his own bagagges) is due to these powerful fellows who think they own Nigeria making them untouchable
Re: Abdulsalami: EFCC Went To My Guest House In Error by jenygb: 8:40am On Jul 10, 2020
Ok
Re: Abdulsalami: EFCC Went To My Guest House In Error by Bellotelli: 8:47am On Jul 10, 2020
Franktom247:

what of master bedroom or boys quarters na wa oo what do i know
Master bedroom is for the master while boy's quarter is for the slave grin grin grin
Any more question
Re: Abdulsalami: EFCC Went To My Guest House In Error by Bellotelli: 8:48am On Jul 10, 2020
seguno2:

Because too many of us are damn cowards.
Damn cowards!!!
COWARDS cry

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami: EFCC Went To My Guest House In Error by ogbonti: 8:58am On Jul 10, 2020
Luckysbab:
Imagine yourself a foreigner and reading all these things, will you ever take Nigeria serious?

Let's be honest with ourselves please. Too much drama.

The most pathetic part of the Nigerian story is NOT about those who are actually destroying the country BUT those who who have turned on the blinders of ethnic, religious and regional sentiments by putting on the toga of enablers and supporters of those who seek to, and actually destroying the country

I wept in my heart when I saw a few video clips of Ghana welcoming back African Americans back to Ghana in their move called “Returning to Africa”

It was then that it dawned on me that Nigeria missed it big time - Ghana is now home to African American stars and multimillionaires who are willing and actually investing in the Ghanaian economy, they are promoting Ghana so much that one will be dropped dead ashamed to call himself a Nigerian when you watch these video clips. no mention of Nigeria by these stars, and I saw a clip too where some where claiming they are from Cameroon, sierra leone, Ghana, Gabon, Equitorial Guinea etc by DNA reference but NONE made a reference that they are from Nigeria - is that a coincidence? who wants to identify with a failed state which is dent to Africa and a disgrace to the world? Nobody!

Why is this happening ? It is because our leaders, especially from IBB era in 1985 to PMB in 2020 (35 years) decided to allow Nigeria be eaten by their croonies of locusts. There is uncontrollable corruption everywhere, no justice, no accountability, no security, no truth, kidnappings everywhere, entitlement mentality of wealth without work, hunger, ethnic strife , embezzlement, political abracadabra, killings, bank robberies, highway robberies, ritualists, skull mining, rape, herdsmen attacks, no electricity, lack of orderliness and all sort of craziness which is happening because we had series of failed leadership in the country that were/ is indifferent to the yearnings of the common man.

When you criticize these things, you are called an IPOB miscreant or a wailer - and those who are destroying the country are glad to see the masses fight themselves instead of fighting them

This is Nigeria that hosted FESTAC in 1977 and blacks around the world saw Nigeria as a future home or guide to returning to Africa or a country they look up to restore their pride and dignity as a black person

Not only have they given up hope on us, but they have totally dissociated themselves from identifying with Nigeria

Until we as Nigerian citizens take the bull by the horns and fight to restore the heart and soul of our country - we will unfortunately and perpetually be relegated to the background meant for the likes of Ghana and Rwanda decades ago!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulsalami: EFCC Went To My Guest House In Error by Omoejigbahe(m): 9:12am On Jul 10, 2020
Look at the way this segun adeniyi man is lying, I'm highly disappointed in him. Gosh
Re: Abdulsalami: EFCC Went To My Guest House In Error by j1mmy: 9:21am On Jul 10, 2020
It is well documented that he made his money from recovered Abacha funds during his short presidency.
He diverted recovered money to his personal account using a Lebanese crook called Chagoury.
Re: Abdulsalami: EFCC Went To My Guest House In Error by Realadey(m): 11:00am On Jul 10, 2020
These people are the Thunderbolts (magun) that Magu crossed. Wow
Re: Abdulsalami: EFCC Went To My Guest House In Error by lorenzos1: 11:14am On Jul 10, 2020
I have a strong feeling this Abdusalam clear vault like Abacha , but na him hand over power so nothing we fit do
Re: Abdulsalami: EFCC Went To My Guest House In Error by iqiq: 11:33am On Jul 10, 2020
By mistake indeed
Re: Abdulsalami: EFCC Went To My Guest House In Error by onyeogalu1(m): 12:19pm On Jul 10, 2020
othermen:
Abubakar and Theophilus are two very intelligent Nigerian's. They understand actually, that the optics of the report by Adeniyi is damaging to their credentials.

Though powerful and influential and not saints either, they understand that with the report, they will be considered as the Crucifier of anti corruption in Nigeria. They see Adeniyi's report as an accusation on their integrity... and that is why they're quick to deny or to clarify. However, they fall short.

Now we know of Abubakar Guest Villa in Minna, we never knew and may never know the thousands scattered all over the country, and we also know of Danjuma having perhaps if not more private jets, the capacity to have then than some countries.

Danjuma and Abubakar and Ganduje and the Bullion Van masters are the untouchables, Not Jonathan and his family, a very corrupt one too actually, thanks to Magu selective anti corruption campaign. But I think selectively fighting corruption is better than nothing at all, at least, it keeps some people on their feet and keep them responsible and not so reckless. Kyari died from the effect of corruption and so did Ajimobi and hundreds of thousands of Nigerians with little or no access to healthcare and bad roads, claiming lives. So I am not sorry if we disagree on Jonathan. And I am not glad either that now, that which Buhari is known for is dishonored and rubbished by recent events especially the tragedy of Magu.

The EFCC/DSS more than ever before is seen as the machinery of the occupants of Aso Rock to harass those who disagree with the administration. Abubakar hasn't, Danjuma hasn't... That is the error or the undoing of Magu. Barking at this people, hawking over their roofs. He should have continued harassing the former first Lady and the unrepentant oppositions only...biting them at every turn, distracting them so much, they have to have headaches hiding the funds they looted -but never truly fight corruption.
And undertaking such an assignment is actually the first corruption of Magu. The administration has corrupted EFCC and the leader is now the sacrificial lamb, for knocking the doors of A Danjuma and Abubakar.

But I am not understanding other things though. EFCC or DSS should help investigate this journalist. Segun Adeniyi is a former presidential spokesperson, he is no longer, but his penchant for clueless denial still follows him everywhere like a shadow, no delivery whatsoever. And will be with Garba Shehu and Femi Adesina too. The capacity to first take advantage of flimsy or reliable sources, then deny and twist, and accuse the rest of Nigeria of illiteracy by using such words as anecdote is overwhelmingly irresponsible. Now we look to Kemi Olunloyo and Fisayo Soyombo for reliable news.

I am actually disappointed in Oga Adeniyi.
Of all the formal presidential spokesperson, I respect him the most. Why publish that article in the first place. Nice read by the way.
Re: Abdulsalami: EFCC Went To My Guest House In Error by Luckysbab: 2:37pm On Jul 10, 2020
ogbonti:

Until we as Nigerian citizens take the bull by the horns and fight to restore the heart and soul of our country - we will unfortunately and perpetually be relegated to the background meant for the likes of Ghana and Rwanda decades ago!

I can't but agree

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami: EFCC Went To My Guest House In Error by seunjungle1(m): 9:10pm On Jul 10, 2020
God will surely fight all of you.
Stvpid leaders

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki Vs Tinubu Comparism: Why Overrate Bukola Saraki? / Fuel Scarcity Looms As Marketers ‘doublecross’ FG After Price Hike / National Power Grid Collapses, As 4 States Are Now In Total Darkness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.