Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

US Politics Today! - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Politics Today! (83646 Views)

Putin May Cite Ukraine War To Meddle In US Politics / US Politics Today 2. / Tucker Slams Obama As One Of The Sleaziest Figures In The History Of US Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (143) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Politics Today! by Qstorm: 11:09pm On Jul 15, 2020
You know we’re close to hell on earth when a man like George Floyd gets buried in a gold casket while statues of Frederick Douglas and Jesus Christ are being desecrated. Democrats have gone full Satan this year.

CANDACE

3 Likes

Re: US Politics Today! by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 15, 2020
OLAADEGBU:
Victory! Trump Administration Cuts Obamacare Rule Forcing Abortion, Sex Change Coverage

Trump admin cuts Obamacare rule forcing abortion, sex-change coverage
Insurance plans will not be required to fund abortions and treatments for gender-confused patients.
Tue Jul 14, 2020 - 5:04 pm EST

WASHINGTON, D.C., July 14, 2020 (LifeSiteNews) – The Trump administration announced this weekend it has formally rescinded Obama-era decrees that effectively forced insurance plans to subsidize elective abortions and medical treatment that would affirm the gender-confusion of patients who identify as members of the opposite sex.

In May 2016, the Obama administration redefined “sex discrimination” under the so-called Affordable Care Act (better known as Obamacare) to include an individual’s “internal sense of gender, which may be male, female, neither, or a combination of male and female.” The rule also covered “termination of pregnancy” under its definition of sex discrimination.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/trump-admin-cuts-obamacare-rule-forcing-abortion-sex-change-coverage

Good news!
Let's keep the train moving!
grin

3 Likes

Re: US Politics Today! by Qstorm: 11:12pm On Jul 15, 2020
tescoman90:

You came online today!

grin
Yep I did grin, how have y'all been coping with swampy creatures on the other thread?

3 Likes

Re: US Politics Today! by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 15, 2020
Qstorm:

Yep I did grin, how have y'all been coping with swampy creatures on the other thread?

Not easy bro! grin
I can't wait for the Presidential debate

3 Likes

Re: US Politics Today! by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 15, 2020
Seems the polls are changing recently
grin

But the poll ain't our thing

4 Likes

Re: US Politics Today! by Qstorm: 11:17pm On Jul 15, 2020
tescoman90:

Not easy bro! grin
I can't wait for the Presidential debate
Lol, those swamp rats are a special breed. I'll nick over there later to drop some truth bombs

4 Likes

Re: US Politics Today! by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 15, 2020
Qstorm:

Lol, those swamp rats are a special breed. I'll nick over there later to drop some truth bombs

They are so ignorant to the extend that I start to doubt if they are actually humans or Bots.
grin

Hope you're aware of the latest hack going on?
#TwitterHack

4 Likes

Re: US Politics Today! by Qstorm: 11:21pm On Jul 15, 2020
tescoman90:
grin

The polls don't mean diddly squat. They rig it by sampling more Dems and Indy's than GOPers. Even Fox news polls are in on the fix. Same shits they pulled in 2016. Trump's gon have Biden for dinner in November, don't doubt that.

4 Likes

Re: US Politics Today! by Qstorm: 11:23pm On Jul 15, 2020
tescoman90:

They are so ignorant to the extend that I start to doubt if they are actually humans or Bots.
grin

#TwitterHack
I caught the news just before login in here. Heard they got Biden's account too. grin
Re: US Politics Today! by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 15, 2020
Qstorm:

I caught the news just before login in here. Heard they got Biden's account too. grin

grin
I was about to say it too but waiting to hear from his party chieftain from the other thread.
grin

2 Likes

Re: US Politics Today! by Qstorm: 11:26pm On Jul 15, 2020
tescoman90:

grin
I was about to say it too but waiting to hear from his party chieftain from the other thread.
grin
Lol grin grin
Re: US Politics Today! by feedthenation(m): 11:29pm On Jul 15, 2020
Qstorm:

Barack Obama got hacked

Re: US Politics Today! by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:59pm On Jul 15, 2020
Trade Adviser, Peter Navarro Tears Into Fauci In Blistering Op-Ed: 'Wrong About Everything'
White House official says Navarro is 'going rogue'

Peter Navarro on White House strategy for ‘phase 4 stimulus package

White House trade adviser Peter Navarro tore into Dr. Anthony Fauci in a stunning op-ed on Wednesday, saying the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases director, who has been a leading voice on the Coronavirus Task Force, has been “wrong about everything.”

“Dr. Anthony Fauci has a good bedside manner with the public, but he has been wrong about everything I have interacted with him on,” Navarro wrote in a blistering op-ed for USA Today.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trade-adviser-peter-navarro-tears-into-fauci-in-blistering-op-ed-wrong-about-everything

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Politics Today! by feedthenation(m): 5:17pm On Jul 16, 2020
Trump MAGA

Re: US Politics Today! by Qstorm: 11:29pm On Jul 16, 2020
They are now defending pedophilia on CNN as a normal natural behavior. God forsaken jeepers creepers being followed by fool cunts. This is what they all about, they'll soon start pushing cannibalism. Evil asf POS liberals. Thanks to God I ditched their Goddamn evil asses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTkXmDROQz4&feature=youtu.be

1 Like

Re: US Politics Today! by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 16, 2020
Qstorm:
They are now defending pedophilia on CNN as a normal natural behavior. God forsaken jeepers creepers being followed by fool cunts. This is what they all about, they'll soon start pushing cannibalism. Evil asf POS liberals. Thanks to God I ditched their Goddamn evil asses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTkXmDROQz4&feature=youtu.be

I saw this coming before.

2 Likes

Re: US Politics Today! by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 16, 2020
QAnon have been exposing them.
Especially those celebrity.
Also the Epstein case at hand is really tormenting them and they need to act quick and brainwash the masses through media to see this act as nothing.

3 Likes

Re: US Politics Today! by Qstorm: 12:28am On Jul 17, 2020
tescoman90:
Also the Epstein case at hand is really tormenting them and they need to act quick and brainwash the masses through media to see this act as nothing.
True that, it's all assets deployed, from college campuses to the news media, movies and music, it's one f'ing massive brainwashing agenda. They're literally throwing everything they've got at us right now.

1 Like

Re: US Politics Today! by Qstorm: 12:33am On Jul 17, 2020

1 Like

Re: US Politics Today! by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:49am On Jul 17, 2020
tescoman90:

This list is shocking! I hope this will not be swept under the carpet. shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11902380_img20200710201959_jpeg1b2696546343a39bb13d8ef85591d207
https://twitter.com/marbury_stephen/status/1281978106677538817

1 Share

Re: US Politics Today! by wowcatty: 3:59am On Jul 17, 2020
Thank you!

Honestly, I feel like my life depends on it, I don't know why!

How have you been?
Qstorm:
Great thread wowcatty, you are doing a great work to open people's eyes to the truth

2 Likes

Re: US Politics Today! by wowcatty: 4:04am On Jul 17, 2020
They thought they could blackmail Trump into submission since they are goats and can never learn.
OLAADEGBU:

What was the Gov. thinking about?

“The Governor is disappointed that the federal government declined his request for financial support,” spokesman Teddy Tschann said in a statement. “As we navigate one of the most difficult periods in our state’s history, we look for support from our federal government to help us through.”

https://www.westernjournal.com/trump-denies-governors-request-us-taxpayers-cover-damage-bill-riots-fires/

1 Like

Re: US Politics Today! by wowcatty: 4:06am On Jul 17, 2020
Hehehe!
OLAADEGBU:

What was the Gov. thinking about?

“The Governor is disappointed that the federal government declined his request for financial support,” spokesman Teddy Tschann said in a statement. “As we navigate one of the most difficult periods in our state’s history, we look for support from our federal government to help us through.”

https://www.westernjournal.com/trump-denies-governors-request-us-taxpayers-cover-damage-bill-riots-fires/

Re: US Politics Today! by wowcatty: 4:12am On Jul 17, 2020
Too bad, you can't hand reality!
Goodvibes007:
What a funny thread, just conspiracy theories and meaningless cartoons grin
Nairaland do have them.
I am suprised Musiwa(Becomerich) hasn't posted on here too.

1 Like

Re: US Politics Today! by wowcatty: 4:14am On Jul 17, 2020
Democrats always say the opposite of what they believe!
OLAADEGBU:

One rule of the law for Democrats and another one for Republicans. undecided

1 Like

Re: US Politics Today! by wowcatty: 4:17am On Jul 17, 2020
Democrats have no where to hide, they just have to reveal who they are.
Qstorm:
You know we’re close to hell on earth when a man like George Floyd gets buried in a gold casket while statues of Frederick Douglas and Jesus Christ are being desecrated. Democrats have gone full Satan this year.

CANDACE

2 Likes

Re: US Politics Today! by wowcatty: 4:20am On Jul 17, 2020
I'm on board!

The Trumptrain!
tescoman90:

Good news!
Let's keep the train moving!
grin

1 Like

Re: US Politics Today! by wowcatty: 4:24am On Jul 17, 2020
The swamp creatures can't run up fast enough with their slimy demonic bodies.
Qstorm:

2 Likes

Re: US Politics Today! by wowcatty: 4:26am On Jul 17, 2020
The polls have always been among Democrats only, they have just started including Republicans in them.
tescoman90:
grin

1 Like

Re: US Politics Today! by wowcatty: 4:35am On Jul 17, 2020
It was no hack but a clean up operation!

The tweeter hack was after some secrets started coming out about wayfair, Amazon and others. Tweeter needed those stories to go away fast.

Obama was even linked with pedogate in a video by Teegan, a known pedophile who said the best place to have sex is at Obama's. Teegan also deleted 61,000 messages and blocked 1 millon accounts. All these are the reasons tweeter "hacked" itself to bury the stories.

Same thing happened to xbox live the deepstate was used in communication got infiltrated by the patriots.
tescoman90:

grin

#TwitterHack

Re: US Politics Today! by wowcatty: 4:55am On Jul 17, 2020
Especially when they have been polling only democrats.

One liberal even warned his party about it.
Qstorm:

The polls don't mean diddly squat. They rig it by sampling more Dems and Indy's than GOPers. Even Fox news polls are in on the fix. Same shits they pulled in 2016. Trump's gon have Biden for dinner in November, don't doubt that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Politics Today! by wowcatty: 5:29am On Jul 17, 2020
See the Lincoln project clown, Rick Wilson caught with his confederate flag on his boat cooler.

Enemies of Trump will be exposed one by one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (143) (Reply)

Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media / Putin Gifts Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa A New Helicopter (Photos) / Interviewers Are Not Allowed To Look At Jacob Zuma's New 24-yr-old Wife (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.