Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Why Do Some People Do Shakara When Crossing The Road (picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some People Do Shakara When Crossing The Road (picture) (2887 Views)

Look at What My Shakara Has Almost Cost Me [Picture] / Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. / Why Be Say Na Ugly Girls Dey Do Shakara Pass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some People Do Shakara When Crossing The Road (picture) by marvelck: 7:14am On Jul 10, 2020
I don't know why some people like misbehaving and forming superman whenever they are crossing the road. When they see a vehicle coming with full speed instead of them to hasten their steps, you will see them walking majestically across the road as if they own the road. Should they be knocked down by any vehicle as a result of their foolishness, the only thing they will tell them is sorry, while he or she is left with a broken head, arm or leg...

Pls for your sake of your loved ones, always use your common sense whenever you are outdoors

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some People Do Shakara When Crossing The Road (picture) by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 10, 2020
of all the things happening in this kontry na crossing of road border u pass?

15 Likes

Re: Why Do Some People Do Shakara When Crossing The Road (picture) by meobizy(f): 7:20am On Jul 10, 2020
You never start. What of the ones who look backwards when crossing the road?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some People Do Shakara When Crossing The Road (picture) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:29am On Jul 10, 2020
This one u saw is better, there was one we encountered, a man out of the blue was cat walking (man o!) in the middle of the road, in the middle of the night, the driver of our bus had no choice but to jam him to keep we who are in the majority safe.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some People Do Shakara When Crossing The Road (picture) by Ultimategeneral: 7:32am On Jul 10, 2020
meobizy:
You never start. What of the ones who look backwards when crossing the road?
lol if i could get a picture meme of that, i would be very happy.
Re: Why Do Some People Do Shakara When Crossing The Road (picture) by JeffreyD1(m): 7:35am On Jul 10, 2020
Na wetin police man wey Dr drive one way caused me be this

I don dey house for 2 weeks now

We too careless for naija

Re: Why Do Some People Do Shakara When Crossing The Road (picture) by Vyzz: 7:51am On Jul 10, 2020
You never see me sef...

I dey dance gbe body for road...

The thing is that I feel big that I don't want to run for a car.... It still baffles me why people run for something the made.... A man made car....

I can run for a lion but not for a car that was made by man

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some People Do Shakara When Crossing The Road (picture) by Haywhymido(m): 8:30am On Jul 10, 2020
na wa o, na this one concern you now out of all the matters for Nigeria
Re: Why Do Some People Do Shakara When Crossing The Road (picture) by Orire01(m): 8:54am On Jul 10, 2020
And no one cared to use the pedestrian bridge.

I still sell affordable laptops.

Details on my signature.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some People Do Shakara When Crossing The Road (picture) by Onyenna(m): 9:58am On Jul 10, 2020
And the pedestrian bridge is just there....

That was how i also hit one girl that was making call and crossing road at same time.....

Another time was when i almost hit a boy on earpiece.....
Re: Why Do Some People Do Shakara When Crossing The Road (picture) by MrHighSea: 10:04am On Jul 10, 2020
Vyzz:
You never see me sef...

I dey dance gbe body for road...

The thing is that I feel big that I don't want to run for a car.... It still baffles me why people run for something the made.... A man made car....

I can run for a lion but not for a car that was made by man
Bros i hail.o

Na still man made GUN and BULLET.
Re: Why Do Some People Do Shakara When Crossing The Road (picture) by Vyzz: 10:31am On Jul 10, 2020
MrHighSea:
Bros i hail.o
Na still man made GUN and BULLET.

Gun no go fit kill me brah

(1) (Reply)

October Born Celebs We They The Best!! / Baby Ordered Items Worth 500k For Valentine Gift For Her Bf (me) / Differences Between Ordinary Sex And Sexual Perversion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.