Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

21 Years After: The Blood Of George Iwilade "AFRIKA" Still Cry For Justice. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 21 Years After: The Blood Of George Iwilade "AFRIKA" Still Cry For Justice. (2554 Views)

George Iwilade - Afrika / Throwback Pics Of Iwilade Afrika, Omoyele Sowore And Lanre Legacy / George Iwilade: The July 10th OAU Massacre, 20 Years After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

21 Years After: The Blood Of George Iwilade "AFRIKA" Still Cry For Justice. by Jaymaxxy(m): 7:31am On Jul 10, 2020
Every July 10, students of the Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) in Ile-Ife, Osun State remember their five colleagues allegedly killed by cultists on the campus in July 10, 1999.

21 years after, the blood of our fallen martyrs still cry for justice.

RIP GEORGE IWILADE "AFRIKA"

YEMI AJITERU

TUNDE OKE

EVIANO EKELEMU

EFE EKEDE

May your killers never know peace.

Re: 21 Years After: The Blood Of George Iwilade "AFRIKA" Still Cry For Justice. by blackboy(m): 7:38am On Jul 10, 2020
I remember the news. AIT interviewed the SUG president. How the guy escaped those guyz that night amazes me and I'm sure those guyz too.
Killed young boys who stayed around the president . See blood for the hostel floor. Great Ife!! I was disappointed and shocked.
I think the story was it was the VC that was behind the attack.
I dont think that president graduated from that school.
Black lives matter?
Re: 21 Years After: The Blood Of George Iwilade "AFRIKA" Still Cry For Justice. by GOFRONT(m): 7:38am On Jul 10, 2020
Hmmm......In Nigeria, Black lives doesn't Matter rara
Re: 21 Years After: The Blood Of George Iwilade "AFRIKA" Still Cry For Justice. by iamdaquin01(f): 8:12am On Jul 10, 2020
Hmmmmm....this is Nigerian where lives do not matter at all...
May justice be served
Re: 21 Years After: The Blood Of George Iwilade "AFRIKA" Still Cry For Justice. by Crownstar01: 9:48am On Jul 10, 2020
blackboy:
I remember the news. AIT interviewed the SUG president. How the guy escaped those guyz that night amazes me and I'm sure those guyz too.
Killed young boys who stayed around the president . See blood for the hostel floor. Great Ife!! I was disappointed and shocked.
I think the story was it was the VC that was behind the attack.
I dont think that president graduated from that school.
Black lives matter?
Unfortunately, black lives don't matter in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Correction Of Date Of Birth / 20 Canadian Colleges To Apply To And Their Average Tuition + Tuition Deposits / You Want To Study Abroad: Free Education In Europe And South America !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.