Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,817 members, 7,798,751 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

May 21, 2011 Is Judgment Day! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / May 21, 2011 Is Judgment Day! (1885 Views)

May 21, 2011 Judgement Day Is A Lie. The World Is Not Coming To An End Today / End Of The World Prophecies, Will The World Come To An End By May 21 2011 / 21.5.2011 Is Judgment Day! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

May 21, 2011 Is Judgment Day! by HISservant: 12:48pm On Feb 03, 2011
JUDGMENT DAY begins on May 21, 2011!!!

Some of you may have already seen these posters around the country,  (http://www.ebiblefellowship.com/gallery/v/nigeria_billboards/).  Whether you believe or not (and I hope you all do to the extent that The LORD GOD saves in HIS mercy through The Lord Jesus Christ, The SON of the Living GOD), all our hearts should urgently enquire, for before that DAY,

"it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:"(Heb 9:27),  that is guaranteed! Do you know anyone older than 140 years?

So, do not simply dismiss this Biblically based warning for any reason. Read the Bible & pray for mercy because The Holy Bible is more than "a book.", It is the infallible Word of GOD. Observe real foretold signs seen all around the world & our           universe. The LORD is merciful.

"For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart." Hebrews 4:12

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made." John 1:1-3

"To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation." Heb 3:15!

"For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God." Romans 3:23

"For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." Romans 6:23

"Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved." (Acts 4:12)!!! 

The true Gospel of GOD Most High is the above, and this - "Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die"(Ezekiel 18:4). All have sinned, and come short of the glory of God(Rom 3:23). "As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live:"Ezek 33:11. There is none other for salvation from the "second death"/death of the soul for sin than The Lord Jesus Christ, The SON of The Living GOD (Acts 4:12), "So then Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the Word of GOD" (Romans 10:17).

"I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and find pasture, I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep." John 10:9-11. Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6.

"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:" Ephe 2:8.

"What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid. For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy."  Romans 9:14-16

Re: any who say, (and there are so many who say),  "no man knows the day and/or hour, not even the "Son"",  yes, The Word/Bible says that,  but find out what "Son" means in the original language & context.  There is no way that The Lord Jesus Christ, The SON, "mighty GOD", "Everlasting Father" does not know & does not warn just before the time,  like HE has always done through the prophets of old and today!!!  Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh. (Matt 24:44 & 25:13), IT IS IMPOSSIBLE for the SON OF GOD, The Lord JESUS CHRIST Himself ("everlasting Father", "mighty GOD"-Isaiah 9:6) not to know when HE's coming to judge the world.  Everything has come to pass and shall come to pass.

"For I am the LORD, I change not,"  Malachi 3:6,
"Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever."Hebrews 13:8
"Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am." John 8:58
"Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty." Revelation 1:7-8

Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?(John 14:9).
"I and my Father are one." (John 10:30.),  (see also John 17:22). For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. (1 John 5:7). Many mysteries of The LORD GOD of Hosts remain mysteries with men!

"And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels, In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:" 2 Thessalonians 1:6-8

These are not "scare tactics",  this is truth, whether we like it or not.  The LORD reigns!!! May GOD bless you all.
Re: May 21, 2011 Is Judgment Day! by obowunmi(m): 12:57pm On Feb 03, 2011
Take ur meds or get off drugs: shey you hear!
Re: May 21, 2011 Is Judgment Day! by Tingles(m): 4:02pm On Feb 03, 2011
You should know by now that you can't bully people into doing God's will. BTW, how does this prove your point?
Re: May 21, 2011 Is Judgment Day! by HISservant: 8:24pm On Feb 03, 2011
People,  please, i share this in love & obedience,  not "bullying", nor am i on any medication. When Noah was building the ark in about 4870 b.c. at the command of The LORD GOD, every to whom he preached, (for he was a preacher of righteousness -2 Peter 2:5),,  everyone who he warned perhaps or apparently thought he was "mad" or needed "meds", yet the floods came (no human being can deny this, it is a historical fact & most important, Biblical, because the Word of GOD is Truth itself/Himself.  Yet, only eight people in 4990 b.c. were saved from the flood, despite the warnings to the rest of the world. Do not mock. It is better to be aware than to mock!

Which one of you knowing information that could benefit your brother or sister, or which one of you having information about something so serious would not share it with your brother or sister? This is merely a humble, yet firm exhortation for we all to look into GOD's Word / Holy Bible and pray for mercy because regardless, ", it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment" Hebrews 9:27

The LORD sends HIS true messengers/ prophets to warn of judgment coming, (though clearly there are many false prophets that work now for "filthy lucre" & the like, whose judgment is reserved).

"But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be." Matthew 24:37-40

"By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith." Hebrews 11:7
==========
"Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation. For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water. Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished: But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men. But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day." 2 Peter 3:3-8

"See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven: Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven. And this word, Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain." Hebrews 12:25-27
Re: May 21, 2011 Is Judgment Day! by donjon: 10:50pm On Feb 03, 2011
Stop wasting bandwith!
Re: May 21, 2011 Is Judgment Day! by alanrewaju: 11:13pm On Feb 03, 2011
@hiservant All we are sayin is where do you get the info that judgement day starts on may21. Tell us your source. From you writing nothing indicates that date.
Re: May 21, 2011 Is Judgment Day! by oderemo(m): 1:49am On Feb 04, 2011
get real bro.
JESUS been and gone.long tym.
i bet if you see JESUS 2mrw you will pass him by unnoticed.
Re: May 21, 2011 Is Judgment Day! by HISservant: 1:48pm On Feb 05, 2011
"ode remo" - "Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation. For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water: Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished"
But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.
" 2 Peter 3:3-7

"And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven." Acts 1:10-11

"The Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels, In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power" 2 Thessalonians 1:7-9

"And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen. Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty."  Revelation 1:6-8

"He answered and said unto them, When it is evening, ye say, It will be fair weather: for the sky is red. And in the morning, It will be foul weather to day: for the sky is red and lowering. O ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky; but can ye not discern the signs of the times?" Matthew 16:2-4
=======================================

"alanrewaju" -
neighbor,  thank you for your inquiry. There are certainly instructions/laws/commands of GOD contained in the Bible that we at first glance can generally and definitely discern/understand because human beings created in the Image of the Invisible, Immortal, Mighty GOD, (who has written HIS laws within us), know some right from wrong, though, before HE/GOD/The Holy Father / The Lord Jesus saves us, effectively translating us into The Kingdom of HIS SON, The Lord Jesus Christ (Colossians 1:13) - (not we ourselves through works because that's impossible), before HE saves us, we are blind, "spiritually dead"(Ezekiel 37:3-5, Ephesians 2:1, Colossians 2:13) & cannot see - i.e. all human beings from Adam are in captivity to sin & the ruler of this world/devil (Luke 4:5-6, John 12:31, Ephesians 6:12) who has a very short time (Revelation 12:12) before The LORD destroys / consumes him (Isaiah 14:10-17, Isaiah 27:1, 2 Tess 2:8,  Jude 1:6, etc) - 

The things/laws we generally can know / understand? - ("you shall not take the name of The LORD your GOD in vain" and "you shall not steal" and "you shall not murder", "you shall not commit adultery" and "whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart", "cease from anger", "you shall not covet",  the law goes on (not just the ten commandments, but all of the Bible).

However, virtually all of the Holy Bible is spiritually discerned (because it is all given by The LORD GOD, Who is Spirit (John 4:24) -
2 Peter 1:21: "For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost [Spirit]" & 2 Tim 3:16 ),  and we know from The Word that "t[b]he natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.[/b]" 1 Corinthians 2:14.  Thus, we humbly (including, especially myself,  read & read, i.e. "watch" & pray for GOD's mercy to see), as opposed to reading arrogantly as though we know, when we don't. 

Spiritual discernment - understanding
"For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them." Matthew 13:15 - the "eyes, ears & heart" are spiritual eyes, ears and hearts that only GOD can give, so we approach HIM and His Word(s) with humility, not arrogance. "But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble." James 4:6 (also, 1 Peter 5:5)

--------------
That DAY (21.5.2011) is certainly very important, as it is the beginning of real judgment (though judgment has begun), but we should be more concerned for every minute we have before then, for many shall die before that day, and for them (if they have not obtained The LORD's mercy through The Lord Jesus Christ,  believe in Him!), they shall sleep/wait until that DAY ("And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:" Heb 9:27), "GOD is a just judge" (Psalm 7:11)!. Just pray for HIS mercy, read the Word & wait on HIM, because only HE can open "eyes", "ears" & "hearts", only HE can save.
==================

Here are Scriptural / Biblical references.

We are, and have been in the great tribulation. There are many biblical proofs, but in summary, 5.21.2011 is precisely 7000 years from the day of the great flood (4990 b.c.). -1

"For yet seven days, and I will cause it to rain upon the earth forty days and forty nights; and every living substance that I have made will I destroy from off the face of the earth." Genesis 7:4

"Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation. For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water. Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished: But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men. But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day."
2 Peter 3:3-8,   (note the context within which Holy Spirit, through Peter, indicates that the 1000 years is as 1 day with GOD, The LORD, the KING Eternal,  within the context of people not believing in HIS return & destruction of this universe by fire, within the context of "by the same word are kept in store",  within the context of the 1st major destruction - the undeniable great flood, which destruction was a sign/parable of the final destruction that GOD must bring to this world. HE has "no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but that the wicked turn from evil"(Ezekiel 33:11) But, "The LORD is righteous" Psalm 11:7) and must bring judgment. Even The Lord Jesus Christ, The SON (& Holy "Lamb slain from the foundation of the world" Revelation 13:cool died, mercifully, (yet gloriously arose), for HIS sheep,  i.e., all those on whom HE has shown mercy! "GOD is a just judge" (Psalm 7:11)

Again, "For yet seven days, and I will cause it to rain upon the earth forty days and forty nights; and every living substance that I have made will I destroy from off the face of the earth." Genesis 7:4

Parabolically speaking, because, "without a parable spake he not unto them" Matthew 13:34 (also Mark 4:11, Mark 4:34), for The Lord Jesus Christ, The Son of the Living God, is GOD Almighty! Emmanuel (meaning, GOD with us) and speaks, for the most part, parabolically and or figuratively.

"Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever." Hebrews 13:8

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." John 1:1

"For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace." (Isaiah 9:6)

"But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom." Hebrews 1:18 

ALSO, look at every rigtheous judgment & destruction the LORD brought in the Bible (sodom & gomorrah & its neighboring cities, nation of Israel/HIS old heritage [repeatedly], nineveh, etc),  HE always warned expressly before destruction, many mocked then, many more shall mock now. The problem? ,  sin!!! "Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die" (Ezekiel 18:4).

These were all pre-cursors/signs/examples (2 Peter 2:6, Jude 1:7, Luke 17:28-30) to the final judgment. "[b]As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die?[/b]" But The Law is the Law (except for those who, by HIS mercy alone, are not under the law, but are under HIS grace through Christ Jesus The Lord, The SON of The Living GOD),  the only Holy One who could & did make the required payment for all the sins of all who shall be saved from HIS wrath. Praise GOD!!! "Honour and majesty are before him: strength and beauty are in his sanctuary."Psalm 96:6

Also,
The LORD says to Daniel in (Daniel 12:9),  "Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end." Not "sealed" up until He comes by surprise (though HE shall come as a thief to all who dismiss HIS coming, and thus are not truly born again of the "water" & the "Spirit", not born again by mere human declaration/works, etc) - but sealed until the time of the end, when HE will then reveal to HIS own/messengers/true prophets to warn the world, just as HE/ The LORD GOD has always mercifully done from the beginning of this world. Though know this, there are many false prophets and have been, but more so now, who are deceiving many with miracles and signs and lying wonders - "if it were possible, to deceive the very elect of GOD" Matthew 24:24, 2 Thessalonians 2:8-10, Revelation 13:14 -

"And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works." 2 Corinthians 11:14-16

Revelation & Daniel are inextricably linked (not an intellectual exercise!). The image/statue in Daniel 2 (head of gold, then silver, bronze, iron, then iron & clay are all the empires of the world from the babylonian empire's destruction of Jerusalem in 587 b.c., to the persian, then the greek under alexander, then the roman empire, then british/american,,  rest of the nations), which are falling apart in one way or the other today before our very eyes (i.e., clay & iron),  They all have served their purpose(s), (note that the greek & british/"empire on which the sun didn't set" have facilitated the unification of language (greek & then, english) to facilitate the spread of the Word to every creature, ", as have advances in technology, not my mans design or wisdom, But The LORD GOD -  "And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come." Matthew 24:14

The stone that is cut out "without hands" is thrown at it (the statue), & it shall be no more, as will be all the kingdoms/nations of this world upon GOD's return to judge soon - judgment has begun. Revelation 11:17-18. By HIS mercy, the signs are clear (many real signs on this planet & many real, clear signs in the universe), but many will dismiss them,  to them, and even to many in HIS heritage (the churches - for "Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity [sin] "Matthew 7:22-24), though HE truly saves many therein, but to many, unfortunately, HE shall come as a thief in the night. (1 Thessalonians 5:2, 2 Peter 3:10).  We should take this seriously, search our hearts (because HE will), read the Word of God, & pray for mercy because there is no human being that deserves mercy, but The LORD GOD has been & is merciful through The Lord Jesus Christ, the only propitiation [atoning sacrifice] for our sins. 1 John 4:10
Matthew 16:26
"For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?"

Psalm 145:8
"The LORD is gracious, and full of compassion; slow to anger, and of great mercy"

Romans 6:23
"For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."

May GOD bless you all!

=============
"Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth His secret unto His servants the prophets"
Re: May 21, 2011 Is Judgment Day! by donjon: 9:21pm On Feb 05, 2011
D demon in me says "stop wasting the bandwith, u're slowing up d connection"

seriously, there are better ways to relay ur feelings than this!
I bet ur last post was longer than d 2nd & 3rd books of john by 10 paragraphs!

Guy, take a chill pill and stop clogging up the internet!
Re: May 21, 2011 Is Judgment Day! by SaffyBaby(f): 5:15pm On Feb 07, 2011
I do believe that we r in the end time, but u cnt say that on'may 21 2011'that judgement day will happen , I dnt knw where in the bible it says that but even jesus and the angels dnt knw , only God knows.
Re: May 21, 2011 Is Judgment Day! by unphilaz(m): 8:52pm On May 20, 2011
i read in thier yahoo group this and began 2 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[size=15pt]But wait, may 21rst where!? Australia is a day ahead! If we are going by there time then that means today jesus is returning. please give me guidance![/size]

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TimeandJudgment_May212011/

as am writing i think australia is seeing 21st May abiiiiiiiiiii
Re: May 21, 2011 Is Judgment Day! by toyemz(f): 4:09am On May 21, 2011
Uk
at what time is the world ending?
its 4:00 am now
and im about to sleep
was any time given
Re: May 21, 2011 Is Judgment Day! by epalava(f): 5:11pm On May 21, 2011
It is a lie guy the world is not coming to an end
You need to give your life to christ if you want to escape all these lies
http://naijan.com/is-may-21-2011-the-end-of-the-world/ -- The truth is here
Re: May 21, 2011 Is Judgment Day! by utioh(m): 6:22pm On May 21, 2011
The 'Servant of God' said today is judgement day. Lol. Please does anybody has his f****** contact?
Re: May 21, 2011 Is Judgment Day! by NYashley: 7:56pm On May 21, 2011
So is Mathew 24:36 irrelevant?
Re: May 21, 2011 Is Judgment Day! by marychi18: 12:43am On May 22, 2011
And its May 22nd already!
Re: May 21, 2011 Is Judgment Day! by Nobody: 4:27am On May 22, 2011
21st don come and go. Just like y2k and SARS.

(1) (Reply)

CASE RESOLVED / URGENT; Anybody With Sexkillz Real Name? / Thought Provoking Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.