Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,172 members, 7,807,553 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

6 Things You Should Know About Tekno - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 6 Things You Should Know About Tekno (156 Views)

Avoid Doing These 6 Things As A Man If You Want To Live Long And Remain Fertile / 6 Things To Know Before You Even Set Foot In A Marijuana Dispensary / 6 Things Everyone Needs To Know About Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Things You Should Know About Tekno by TerryGoodman: 8:02am On Jul 10, 2020
I may not know what your definition for “special” is, but you will have reasons to agree on a lot with me about the singer, Tekno. He has unique qualities that can make one easily pass him for a ‘rare gem’. Tekno is naturally handsome. I mean cute, with a good sense of dress and fashion, endowed with the great talents of singing and dancing.

How well do you know these futures about him? How well do you know Tekno?

First off, Who is Tekno? Yes!

Read More Here>>> https:///EBEj

(1) (Reply)

Competitive Quality Stone Coated Roofing Sheet With Warranty / BREAKING: Funded Scholarships By Canadian Government For African Students / Akpabio; Why Nigerian Youths And Everyone Should Take A Second Look.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.