Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,007 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Just 10k for Yoast Premium And All Paid Yoast Plugins For Wordpress - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Just 10k for Yoast Premium And All Paid Yoast Plugins For Wordpress (241 Views)

Get Your Business Website For Just 10k, Limited Offer!!! / Get Your Business Website For Just 10k, Limited Offer!!! / BANGER!!! - Buy Premium Wordpress Themes And Plugins For 1k Naira Each !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just 10k for Yoast Premium And All Paid Yoast Plugins For Wordpress by stevewheezy(m): 10:02am On Jul 10, 2020
Many webmasters use the free Yoast plugin to optimize their website for SEO.

The free Yoast plugin offers a lot and it's a great plugin to start with. But the truth is that with the Free plugin you're so limited. You can get much more organic traffic with the premium yoast plugins.

Types of Yoast Paid Plugin

Yoast Premium: helps you to rank for more than one focus key phrase and their synonyms unlike the free. You'd also get auto redirect and many more. Importance: Better ranking on Google and potentially more traffic.

Yoast Local SEO: If your website content is for Nigerians then you need yoast local SEO Plugin. It'll optimize your content to rank way better in Nigeria. The premium plugin will not do this for you.

Yoast Video SEO: If you're a tech logger and you do a lot of video reviews on youtube. You need the Yoast VIDEO SEO plugin. It optimizes your videos to rank better on Google. However, you need to upload or embed your videos on your blog. You'll get more blog traffic for video search and more traffic to your Youtube.

Yoast News SEO: If your blog is a news or gist platform. You need the YOAST NEWS SEO plugin more than anything else. The interesting thing about it is that you don't even need to be news platform to use the plugin as long as you provide quality information to your audience regularly. This plugin optimizes your content for Goggle news and even generates a sitemap specially for that. Imagine how much traffic you get if your blog is listed on Google news.

Here's the deal:

I can GIVE you ALL these PLUGINS for just N10,000. Freaking cheap! Yes, because we don't have to overpay to be successful as bloggers.

Compare cost
Ideally, these are the actual prices of the plugins:

Yoast Premium plugin alone costs $89 (N34,000). If you're to buy all other plugins, it'll cost about $300 (over N100,000) in total.

Preference options
It's okay if you do not need all plugins. You can custom select which you need while we discuss price. However, I recommend that you buy all then find a way to maximize or make the best of it on your blog. Trust me, you'd thank me later!

Holla me let's discuss if you're interested. 07039724031 - Stephen.

By the way, if you need more advise on SEO and how to build traffic, i'd give you advise for FREE!

More traffic, more money��

Re: Just 10k for Yoast Premium And All Paid Yoast Plugins For Wordpress by Powerdesign: 12:03pm On Aug 04, 2020
Hmmn

stevewheezy:
Many webmasters use the free Yoast plugin to optimize their website for SEO.

The free Yoast plugin offers a lot and it's a great plugin to start with. But the truth is that with the Free plugin you're so limited. You can get much more organic traffic with the premium yoast plugins.

Types of Yoast Paid Plugin

Yoast Premium: helps you to rank for more than one focus key phrase and their synonyms unlike the free. You'd also get auto redirect and many more. Importance: Better ranking on Google and potentially more traffic.

Yoast Local SEO: If your website content is for Nigerians then you need yoast local SEO Plugin. It'll optimize your content to rank way better in Nigeria. The premium plugin will not do this for you.

Yoast Video SEO: If you're a tech logger and you do a lot of video reviews on youtube. You need the Yoast VIDEO SEO plugin. It optimizes your videos to rank better on Google. However, you need to upload or embed your videos on your blog. You'll get more blog traffic for video search and more traffic to your Youtube.

Yoast News SEO: If your blog is a news or gist platform. You need the YOAST NEWS SEO plugin more than anything else. The interesting thing about it is that you don't even need to be news platform to use the plugin as long as you provide quality information to your audience regularly. This plugin optimizes your content for Goggle news and even generates a sitemap specially for that. Imagine how much traffic you get if your blog is listed on Google news.

Here's the deal:

I can GIVE you ALL these PLUGINS for just N10,000. Freaking cheap! Yes, because we don't have to overpay to be successful as bloggers.

Compare cost
Ideally, these are the actual prices of the plugins:

Yoast Premium plugin alone costs $89 (N34,000). If you're to buy all other plugins, it'll cost about $300 (over N100,000) in total.

Preference options
It's okay if you do not need all plugins. You can custom select which you need while we discuss price. However, I recommend that you buy all then find a way to maximize or make the best of it on your blog. Trust me, you'd thank me later!

Holla me let's discuss if you're interested. 07039724031 - Stephen.

By the way, if you need more advise on SEO and how to build traffic, i'd give you advise for FREE!

More traffic, more money��

(1) (Reply)

Need And Entertainment/sports/politics News Blogger? Come In / Us Fb Dating Available,google Voice Numbers Available / 100% Unique SEO Articles @N2 Per Word. Fastest Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.