Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

When He Or She Calls You Names Like This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When He Or She Calls You Names Like This (6117 Views)

Ladies Bearing Names Like Amarachi. / Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating / Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When He Or She Calls You Names Like This by vivsravine: 10:24am On Jul 10, 2020
My bros
My brother
My sis.
My sister
My family friend
Good guy
Good woman

Hmm..when you expect sweet names and he or she calls you such names listed above forget it you are just what it is.

'' But you are my bros naa''.. I like you so much, God bless you for always being there for me, I appreciate you, but wait how is your babe?

Haaa!!! The shock will be hard for you to fathom, so she means to say ''I am just a friend to her' ' no wonder she keeps calling me bros and brother.

When we truly love someone,we easily give them a pet name, it just happens naturally and when you get a pet name from someone you don't love or you don't see in your future, it simply irritates you.

The signs are very clear,
Are you confused about your friendship with her?
Does she call you names like bros, brother and my family friend and just a colleague?
When you call her pet names, does she react rashly and never acknowledges it?
Do you feel irritated when she calls you such names?

Look no further, seek no oracle and better still find peace, she has no place for you in her future, take your shoes and walk away...

See, its so easy to connect with a soul that fancies you. Yes, we can play hard to get sometimes but the truth is that we know where our hearts � belongs and if at any piont, its not reciprocated, its adviced not to dwell so long at that place and hurt your heart, it too fragile.

Get to know what is working and what is not working, the world is getting smaller by the day,you can easily connect to people than before, many are waiting to be loved and love you back, sincerely, don't allow what is heading no where stop you nor make you delusioned, it's not worth it.

Brace yourself, someone is ready to give u all the sweet names and still find herself in your future, names like :
Boo
Bea
Sweetness
Ahudiya
My love
Onyenkem.
Obim
Ifemi
Imami

The list is endless and of course, you will agree with me that you deserve someone who is not afraid to call you such names, someone who is super proud to scream your name, someone who is ready to write your names in their palms and that person who will go to the extent of tattooing your names in their hearts.

Make sure you have someone who truly finds a pet name for you. Its worth the wait.

Vivsravine speaks ©

What's your take on this post?

Make visit my blog space for more

https://vivoparah..com/?m=1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When He Or She Calls You Names Like This by vivsravine: 2:38pm On Jul 10, 2020
Re: When He Or She Calls You Names Like This by Starz825(m): 3:13pm On Jul 10, 2020
take ur shoe and walk away... abi take ur shoe and japaaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When He Or She Calls You Names Like This by StubbornGENIUS: 3:19pm On Jul 10, 2020
I love you so much,but only as a sister. undecided
Re: When He Or She Calls You Names Like This by vivsravine: 5:15pm On Jul 11, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
I love you so much,but only as a sister. undecided
hahah

Na so e b

Ols. Visit for. More

Re: When He Or She Calls You Names Like This by vivsravine: 5:16pm On Jul 11, 2020
Starz825:
take ur shoe and walk away...
abi take ur shoe and japaaa
jappaa.. Infact fly

Ols. Visit. For https://vivoparah..com/?m=1
Re: When He Or She Calls You Names Like This by jawalis(m): 5:18pm On Jul 11, 2020
Not true. I have bleep£d a lady who calls me “Bro” sometimes ago. Though it doesn’t went well afterwards

2 Likes

Re: When He Or She Calls You Names Like This by vivsravine: 5:19pm On Jul 11, 2020
jawalis:
Not true. I have bleep£d a lady who calls me “Bro” sometimes ago. Though it doesn’t went well afterwards
so what are u saying

Better visit

Vivoparah..com
Re: When He Or She Calls You Names Like This by jawalis(m): 5:42pm On Jul 11, 2020
vivsravine:
so what are u saying

Better visit

Vivoparah..com
Fvck vivoporah.
Re: When He Or She Calls You Names Like This by StubbornGENIUS: 7:33pm On Jul 11, 2020
vivsravine:
hahah

Na so e b

Ols. Visit for. More

Visited and viewed your profile.Seems we both love Adichie's books.I might love as a bae afterall ;P
Re: When He Or She Calls You Names Like This by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 11, 2020
That was how this set fine girl will be calling me sir anytime I'm chyking her.. Even when i eventually started fvcking her she would be screaming Sir! Sir!! Sirr! Her matter come tire me sef

Or Sir still be pet name undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When He Or She Calls You Names Like This by vivsravine: 11:30am On Jul 12, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Visited and viewed your profile.Seems we both love Adichie's books.I might love as a bae afterall ;P
aww.. Add. Me up on facebook, just hi me on

Oparah Vivian ahunna

Visit my page pls for. More

Re: When He Or She Calls You Names Like This by vivsravine: 11:30am On Jul 12, 2020
dairykidd:
That was how this set fine girl will be calling me sir anytime I'm chyking her.. Even when i eventually started fvcking her she would be screaming Sir! Sir!! Sirr! Her matter come tire me sef

hahah inno dey o

Ols visit my page on

1 Like

Re: When He Or She Calls You Names Like This by vivsravine: 11:31am On Jul 12, 2020
jawalis:

Fvck vivoporah.
. Faustratiion is near
Re: When He Or She Calls You Names Like This by vivsravine: 11:33am On Jul 12, 2020
jawalis:

Fvck vivoporah.

U better visit

https://vivoparah..com/?m=1 and help ursef
Re: When He Or She Calls You Names Like This by vivsravine: 10:06pm On Jul 12, 2020
Re: When He Or She Calls You Names Like This by vivsravine: 10:48am On Jul 13, 2020
Re: When He Or She Calls You Names Like This by walebizz(m): 5:46pm On Jul 13, 2020
dairykidd:

Lmaoooooo, this shit is very funny

1 Like

Re: When He Or She Calls You Names Like This by vivsravine: 5:21pm On Jul 14, 2020
walebizz:
Lmaoooooo, this shit is very funny
na so e be
Visit for more
Re: When He Or She Calls You Names Like This by vivsravine: 11:34am On Jul 15, 2020
Re: When He Or She Calls You Names Like This by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 15, 2020
Ion care if you like call me bra, bro, brother, uncle, big brother ZINIBANKS will still fûck you cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When He Or She Calls You Names Like This by vivsravine: 2:54pm On Jul 17, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Ion care if you like call me bra, bro, brother, uncle, big brother ZINIBANKS will still fûck you cheesy
to ur sister bah
Re: When He Or She Calls You Names Like This by vivsravine: 2:54pm On Jul 17, 2020
Re: When He Or She Calls You Names Like This by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 17, 2020
vivsravine:
to ur sister bah
Ode
Re: When He Or She Calls You Names Like This by vivsravine: 12:37pm On Jul 18, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Ode
ewu kambia
Re: When He Or She Calls You Names Like This by vivsravine: 12:38pm On Jul 18, 2020
Re: When He Or She Calls You Names Like This by vivsravine: 12:42pm On Jul 18, 2020
Re: When He Or She Calls You Names Like This by vivsravine: 5:41pm On Jul 19, 2020
Re: When He Or She Calls You Names Like This by vivsravine: 5:42pm On Jul 19, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Ode
ewu
Re: When He Or She Calls You Names Like This by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 19, 2020
vivsravine:
ewu

God will punish you angry
Re: When He Or She Calls You Names Like This by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 19, 2020
Boss nko?

What does it mean when a lady calls a guy that? grin grin
Re: When He Or She Calls You Names Like This by vivsravine: 8:55am On Jul 21, 2020
Boss nko?she is either hiding something or she doesn't want to hv anything to do with u..

Pls visit

What does it mean when a lady calls a guy that? grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Woman Alive / Why Can't This Girl Take Her Eyes Off Me? / What Would You Do If You found Out Your Spouse Had A Child Out Of Wedlock?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.