Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

The Story Of The Hunter Who Followed God One Step At A Time - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Story Of The Hunter Who Followed God One Step At A Time (176 Views)

God's One True Organisation Now Accepts Patents, Jewelleries, Mineral Rights Etc / If You Could Ask God One Question, What Will It Be? / Do We All Worship The Same GOD? One World Religion Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Story Of The Hunter Who Followed God One Step At A Time by Sunmolar(m): 10:34am On Jul 10, 2020
Have you heard the story of the two hunters? Maybe not. But I've brief lines of how the two hunters achieved their results of one catching less while the other caught more in a while.
The hunter that caught more preys got to achieve this by approaching a magician where he was given charms to helping him in his hunting and game.He will go to the bush and return with loads of bush meat on his head overnight.
But the reverse is the case for the other hunter who decided in his heart that whatever God will give him each day he goes hunting is the WILL of God.He will go hunting and return with little bush meat on his shoulder day after day. But he wasn't jealous or envy his colleague. He had faith in God 100%. Not bowing to pressure from people pointing fingers.... saying look at so person he's always returning with plenty preys but you scantily return with 2 bush meats in three days. He will smile and say don't worry my time is coming.
Some years after, the charms of his colleagues seems not to work again as he could barely catch one prey in a week,he started lamenting, still visiting the magician,but no results.Then one day he visited his colleague and found out that he's still catching his lots slow and steady. He became sober & helplessly said please give me one out the two bush meat you caught. Then he responded after you have used charms to collecting all the animals that God planned to give you gradually,you went in haste through black powers to collect all, please go to the store where you kept them, don't come and steal the one day at a time Income of mine.
Lesson,no matter what the situation is pray & allow God to guide you, don't visit magician because you want to be successful as your friend.Dont use someone else's success as a ruler to measure your own.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Coming Out of Great Men and Churches' Deceptions / Don't Be A Rabbit (niceness Doesn't Mean You're Virtuous) / ODM 14 Days Fast Ends Today With A Special World Anointing Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.