Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

DJ Cuppy Unveils Artwork For New Album, ‘original Copy’ - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / DJ Cuppy Unveils Artwork For New Album, ‘original Copy’ (296 Views)

Luciferous Artwork: Muslim Group Reports 'one Davido Adeleke' To IGP Egbetokun / Download Full Album: Dj Cuppy - "Original Copy" / Tekno And DJ Cuppy - "Green Light" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Unveils Artwork For New Album, ‘original Copy’ by RoughDiamond9(m): 10:43am On Jul 10, 2020

Popular Nigerian disc jockey, record producer and singer, Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola, professionally known as DJ Cuppy, has unveil the official artwork for her forthcoming album titled, “Original Copy.”

The singer, who recently announced to her fans that she will be releasing her first body of work as an artist, revealed the artwork today July 10 on her social pages.

“ORIGINAL COPY � � Official Album Artwork! #ToCuppyThisTune,” she wrote.

Also, in preparation for the release of the album, Cuppy, who has been working as an independent artist before now, signed a record deal with London based record distribution company, Platoon. Therefore, she will release her debut album, “Original Copy” under her new deal with Platoon.

It now seems the ‘Gelato’ singer will release the album sooner than we thought and fans are already anticipating for the bomb to explode.

“You were born an original…don’t die a copy!”

Source: https://www.naijagig.com/dj-cuppy-unveils-artwork-for-new-album-original-copy/
Re: DJ Cuppy Unveils Artwork For New Album, ‘original Copy’ by robinso01(m): 11:04am On Jul 10, 2020
This girl should stop disturbing herself about making music, it ain't her way.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Unveils Artwork For New Album, ‘original Copy’ by UCMax1: 12:01pm On Jul 10, 2020
robinso01:
This girl should stop disturbing herself about making music, it ain't her way.
Go do your own!
Re: DJ Cuppy Unveils Artwork For New Album, ‘original Copy’ by robinso01(m): 12:16pm On Jul 10, 2020
UCMax1:
Go do your own!
Music is not my way
Re: DJ Cuppy Unveils Artwork For New Album, ‘original Copy’ by UCMax1: 12:29pm On Jul 10, 2020
robinso01:

Music is not my way
Then stop castigating someone who does it so well....
Re: DJ Cuppy Unveils Artwork For New Album, ‘original Copy’ by robinso01(m): 12:32pm On Jul 10, 2020
UCMax1:
Then stop castigating someone who does it so well....

I'd have said " well done" to her, if she had done well with the music.
Re: DJ Cuppy Unveils Artwork For New Album, ‘original Copy’ by UCMax1: 12:41pm On Jul 10, 2020
robinso01:

I'd have said " well done" to her, if she had done well with the music.
How do you decipher that she has done bad when music is not your way? Someone with some accolades in the music industry and you still say she's doing bad....nawa for you o!
Re: DJ Cuppy Unveils Artwork For New Album, ‘original Copy’ by robinso01(m): 6:07pm On Jul 10, 2020
UCMax1:
How do you decipher that she has done bad when music is not your way? Someone with some accolades in the music industry and you still say she's doing bad....nawa for you o!

What accolades are you talking about? Who's showering her accolades?

Just because I said music is not my way doesn't mean I don't know good music when I hear music.
I've not hatred for her, but her music is crap

(1) (Reply)

Papizzy DXP – Shey You Go Wait Ft Dell & Flamex / Reminisce - Gbedu Lyrics / DOWNLOAD: Niniola - Night & Day Ft. Nonso Amadi • Mp3 •

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.