Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,457 members, 7,808,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Betfarm Scam? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Betfarm Scam? (651 Views)

Betfarm Issue / Be A Betfarm Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Betfarm Scam? by Unityp: 10:49am On Jul 10, 2020
I made a withdrawal of just 1k on the 4th of July,it was showing pending till on the 8th.I wrote to them twice they didn't respond.On the 9th at about 7AM when I log into my account,I discovered that the payment status has changed from pending to paid .Since then,it's been over 24 hrs now,I am yet to see the money in my bank account.
Pls is anyone using betfarm here? What's ur experience with them?They have paid me in the past but I don't know what's happening now.
Re: Betfarm Scam? by Unityp: 9:38am On Jul 11, 2020
Run from betfarm.com,it appears they are scammers now
Re: Betfarm Scam? by solutiongiver: 4:53pm On Dec 11, 2020
They are crooks. Won bets of millions their once instant payout now suddenly takes forever to pay. They stopped me from placing bets with no reason at all. Run from betfarm

(1) (Reply)

Atalanta Forward, Jossip Ilicic Is Depressed / Cristiano Ronaldo Trains In Isolation After Positive Coronavirus Test / Technical Error In Sportybet (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.