Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos) (60642 Views)

Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague In Kogi State. PHOTOS / Suspected Herdsmen Hijack 18-seater Bus, Kill Naval Warrant Officer / More On Missing joystick In Lagos: Nigerian Naval Officer Gets More Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos) by VirginSearcher(m): 12:34pm On Jul 10, 2020
Can't army commit mutiny and go to Aso Rock and shoot out Buhari's brains.. for how long are they gonna watch on while getting killed. This country sef!

6 Likes

Re: Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos) by Iceberg3: 12:35pm On Jul 10, 2020
onward4life:
He is a modern Hitler! Wickedness in kaftan

A shaitan with spiked old feathers....

Yu made a "soapi sticated" rig dim pastor into an entry level house clerk

A volunteer agent of end of days activation

god of hunger yu shattered every body along regious line.. till elders even lost visions....

A man dat derives pleasure in the deaths of ppo even dayvold human beings

And impose polices that reduces social welfare and mentality

He succeeded in making starvation a diet. E en at restaurants

Wetin we do yu, because Yu fail election 3times

Why are Yu so unforgivable at this ur spare age

Prostitution & robbery now on the CVs of our youths

One out of every 50 ppo has committed murder

Blood is now a regular sight....

Fela said it and we blame weed

How many years now see life for Nigeria like Somalia

Before glo 1k subscription na 28days for me to do as I like

Now 1k is 11days of highly restricted usage

Yu are even against technology that hibernated yu when Yu where about to meet 70 underage virgins ...

Yu came back and immediately endorsing the youths to early graves

Why Yu kept appointing only our fore fathers mates

Tinbu ur eyes na okpolor eyes but an old blind bat yu are. Ur abrupt end will be televised...

And this disaster that yu have been coating and pleasuring with sugar will soon be fed to anything that comes out of ur household...

God pls forgive us abeg

We no know!!!!

So you were part of the zimb that brought the evil to power! Hmmm
Re: Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos) by robinso01(m): 12:37pm On Jul 10, 2020
stanliwise:
When we say zombie you know what we are talking about. They have lost all manner of sensitivity to become loyal. I hate partisanship in this country. None so far has done us any good.

With such mentality of a zombie, this country cannot move forward but backward.

1 Like

Re: Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos) by VirginSearcher(m): 12:38pm On Jul 10, 2020
kestolove95:
Y him go wear khaki dey travel? Mumu dead soldier
That's harsh to a dead man and coming from a lady.. wonders

9 Likes

Re: Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos) by 1miccza: 12:38pm On Jul 10, 2020
OVB123:
I know that they is insecurity everywhere but kogi state is the worst.

In Kogi's case the people are helpless , a criminal is leading a state, what do you expect ?
Re: Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos) by Carlyboi(m): 12:38pm On Jul 10, 2020
This Kogi state is gradually becoming the new rivers with its incessant bloodshed...and the rate of insecurity in this country is now ridiculously alarming,murder,kidnap,rape and maiming people is the new order I don’t understand why security in this country is so lax but what do you expect from a country with analogous personnel banditry,kidnapping and terrorism can only be adequately fought with will power&motivation on the part of the officers and security personnels ,high grade ammos and weaponry and lastly technological tools and gadgets...does our security outfits even have the tools and equipments for conducting a thorough surveillance of an area?Tueh!
Re: Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos) by onward4life(m): 12:39pm On Jul 10, 2020
Iceberg3:

So you were part of the zimb that brought the evil to power! Hmmm

Yes no mind me I had lots of yurubar friends that year

Yes since 11months after he entered

I no see work reach now!!!
Re: Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos) by frog12: 12:40pm On Jul 10, 2020
buhari should just RESIGN

1 Like

Re: Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos) by onward4life(m): 12:42pm On Jul 10, 2020
Carlyboi:
This is Kogi state is gradually becoming the new rivers with its incessant bloodshed...and the rate of insecurity in this country is now ridiculously alarming murder,kidnap,rape and maiming people is the new order I don’t understand why security in this country is so lax but what do you expect from a country with analogous personnel banditry,kidnapping and terrorism can only be adequately fought with will power&motivation on the part of the officers and security personnels ,high grade ammos and weaponry and lastly technological tools and gadgets...does our security outfits even have the tools and equipments for conducting a thorough surveillance of an area?Tueh!

Wetin Yu expect..

Ebira is a bagga dominated tribe!!!

Na normal sailing to stand for road with one leg

Loose men...
Re: Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos) by bobluck: 12:43pm On Jul 10, 2020
This APC is worst than Convid19.
Re: Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos) by Emotionss: 12:43pm On Jul 10, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
robinso01:

If they didn't find the economy disheartened, at least, they should be disheartening with the killings happening everyday, didn't they find it awful for even soldiers not be safe , not to talk of civilians.
They don't have to wait till it happens to any of their family, b4 they stop supporting this administration.

Again you seems not to understand the insensitivity and hypothetical nature of some Nigerians.

As long as they or somebody they know is benefiting from the present Administration, the country can go to hell as long as it doesn't affect them personally.

Hope you know some people are ONLY supporting this Administration simply because their tribe's men/Women occupy one government position or the other ?

5 Likes

Re: Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos) by Iceberg3: 12:44pm On Jul 10, 2020
onward4life:

Yes no mind me I had lots of yurubar friends that year

Yes since 11months after he entered

I no see work reach now!!!

11 months no work?!!!!?!!!!?

Haa!!!!!?!!
Re: Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos) by onward4life(m): 12:48pm On Jul 10, 2020
frog12:

Yu don't understand...

He can't read

He is deaf

He is dull

He is so dumbfounded any time found

He is not aware of himself anymore

Tinunbu , NTA, newspapers and theirs like keep saying the president say this and dat with background 2015 pics

Nnamdi kanu is somehow right in as much we dont like Dem for no just reason!

If Yu want to kill him tell him the problem of one local government in Nigeria he will electric shock till 2023!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos) by Carlyboi(m): 12:48pm On Jul 10, 2020
onward4life:

Wetin Yu expect..

Ebira is a bagga dominated tribe!!!

Na normal sailing to stand for road with one leg

Loose men...

Do you mean this great evil and atrocity is been done and perpetuated by indigenes and natives of that town and state.
Re: Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos) by SarkinYarki: 12:50pm On Jul 10, 2020
robinso01:
The insecurity is just getting worse everyday, this is the worst government I've ever experienced.

The govt is behind all this
Re: Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos) by Eteka1(m): 12:50pm On Jul 10, 2020
ZKOSOSO:
I witnessed this incident LIVE yesterday evening.
It was gruesome sight. Happened not too far from Obajana junction in Oken Lokoja highway

It looks more like an assassination cos nothing was taken from them.
Re: Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos) by khalids: 12:51pm On Jul 10, 2020
hmmmm
Re: Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos) by OpinionCounts(m): 12:51pm On Jul 10, 2020
May we and generations to come never experience a senile and catastrophic failure like Buhari in this country ever again... cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos) by shaw2(m): 12:51pm On Jul 10, 2020
Sai Buhari, sai APC, sai PDP,
RIP to them
Re: Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos) by khalids: 12:53pm On Jul 10, 2020
essentime:

I hope you are aware of a bill in the senate that states, 2yrs imprisonment, for this kind of indecent pictures you keep posting......

Egun, Egun be careful
Re: Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos) by onward4life(m): 12:54pm On Jul 10, 2020
Carlyboi:

Do you mean this great evil and atrocity is been done and perpetuated by indigenes and natives of that town and state.

No na iPob highly deadly terrorist group

certified by god of death himself buwari
Re: Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos) by Happyguy201: 12:57pm On Jul 10, 2020
stanliwise:
And your children wouldn’t know you were a slowpoke on Nairaland o

fucck you and your mama. idiot
Re: Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos) by ZKOSOSO(m): 1:01pm On Jul 10, 2020
Eteka1:
It looks more like an assassination cos nothing was taken from them.
Nope...
Passengers were taken to the bushes by the right side. The soldier was killed for being a SOLDIER. Kidnappers don't let uniform men live when caught on the highway..!

9 Likes

Re: Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos) by Heineken(m): 1:06pm On Jul 10, 2020
This is bad news... May God help us
Re: Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos) by Hedonisco: 1:07pm On Jul 10, 2020
ZKOSOSO:
It was gruesome sight. Happened not too far from Obajana junction in Oken Lokoja highway

Give details na. Some of you just can't type longer than 2 or 3 lines.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos) by Carlyboi(m): 1:11pm On Jul 10, 2020
onward4life:

No na iPob highly deadly terrorist group

certified by god of death himself buwari

For real?i asked you a serious and sensitive question and this is all you could process and come up with?i don’t do troll&bants man..Takecare!
Re: Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos) by stanisbaratheon: 1:12pm On Jul 10, 2020
robinso01:

Not just a specific geo political zone, but all geo political zone.
I don't expect anyone to just be in support of him anymore, even his party members and loyalist.
It still baffles me that, how can someone rules a country like this, and still have people supporting him.
There's no hope for Nigeria under this administration.

There is no hope for Nigeria under any administration as far as tribalism, ethnicity and nepotism is in the country.

The only sustainable solution is to break this country into regions or every body go their separate ways.

1 Like

Re: Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos) by Mogajunior(m): 1:14pm On Jul 10, 2020
This is Nigeria!
A force man shouldn't be travelling alone with his uniform on. May he rest in peace.
Re: Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos) by CeeCJay(m): 1:16pm On Jul 10, 2020
Who else noticed the significant rise in gun related crimes in Kogi state after her 2019 governorship election?
Re: Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos) by ZKOSOSO(m): 1:17pm On Jul 10, 2020
Hedonisco:

Give details na. Some of you just can't type longer than 2 or 3 lines.
Oga read my subsequent posts on the thread...! Some of us are too busy to dwell on FOC info.....
Re: Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos) by kunsglobal(m): 1:18pm On Jul 10, 2020
This is a frequent sight these days. We just comment and go to sleep, not knowing who the next victim will be. But we most often blame this administration for every thing insecurity. These assassins, kidnappers etc. are they spirits? Aren't they amongst us? If only we take a collective responsibility for our national security instead of apportioning blame on a govt. that itself is a threat to national security.

cry cry cry cry
Re: Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos) by symbianDON(m): 1:19pm On Jul 10, 2020
ZKOSOSO:

in fact, from that obajana junction to okene is an extremely deadly stretch. that road is only comparable to abuja-kaduna expressway, which by the way, is the deadliest road on earth

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How I Led My Gang To Hijack Bullion Van With N200m – Kidnapper Evans / EFCC Replies Yahoo Yahoo Sympathizer / Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.