Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,152 members, 7,807,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos) (60641 Views)

Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague In Kogi State. PHOTOS / Suspected Herdsmen Hijack 18-seater Bus, Kill Naval Warrant Officer / More On Missing joystick In Lagos: Nigerian Naval Officer Gets More Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos) by Dpharisee: 1:28pm On Jul 10, 2020
veeshock:

Whoever still supports mr integrity incompetence especially from the south/middlebelt is nothing but a sociopath&slowpoke.

They will call you Igbo and IPOB for saying this.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos) by murphyibiam15(m): 1:53pm On Jul 10, 2020
ZKOSOSO:

Taken to the bush.
A Camry dark ash and Highlander whose passengers were emptied into the bush...!

Heading to PH on Sunday 05/07/20 at 12: 30pm same kidnapping happened in Okene Okpella axis....! We escaped by a Miracle amidst gunshots.
If you can afford it use air travel...Thank God Airport don open now

They are all FULANIS.....with AK47...!

Lokoja Auchi Road now a daily kidnapping zone...!Daily
Nawa oo.. Thank God for you oo

1 Like

Re: Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos) by Whobedatte(m): 2:02pm On Jul 10, 2020
symbianDON:
in fact, from that obajana junction to okene is an extremely deadly stretch. that road is only comparable to abuja-kaduna expressway, which by the way, is the deadliest road on earth
What will you call katsina-Gusau road then ?
Re: Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos) by frankputer: 2:07pm On Jul 10, 2020
symbianDON:
in fact, from that obajana junction to okene is an extremely deadly stretch. that road is only comparable to abuja-kaduna expressway, which by the way, is the deadliest road on earth

Same thing happen last week Wednesday 1st July 2020 while i was returning back from Lagos on a Boxer. but we bypass okene , by following another route @ OWO Ondo state , and bypass okene, bust through dangote cement factory and came out through obajana junction. clean road no pot hole.
but getting to Lokoja Abuja Express way, as we are approaching abaji , see them road master @ about 2:30am
we ran into the bush, they shot one Public Transport Driver Gombawa Mass transit , they shot the driver by his upper arm near shoulder and he was bleeding, another passenger had to take over the wheel.

That road is a dead trap.

3 Likes

Re: Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos) by Flairoqy(m): 2:12pm On Jul 10, 2020
What concerns the government with this incident? Even with high security people will still definitely kill people, no one can stop that.
We are killing ourselves not the government, they don't have our time.
Re: Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos) by onward4life(m): 2:17pm On Jul 10, 2020
Carlyboi:

For real?i asked you a serious and sensitive question and this is all you could process and come up with?i don’t do troll&bants man..Takecare!

Nooo...

I thought Yu knew
Re: Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos) by redsun(m): 2:18pm On Jul 10, 2020
To be able to solve violent crimes and general insecurity in the country, endemic corruption from the top must be checked. All must be held accountable and unanswerable to the laws of the land for the order to reign. There must be progressive structures that work for almost everyone in society for peace to reign.

At the movement, it is a case of no justice, no peace and it couldn't be more obvious.
Re: Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos) by Moscodee1990(m): 2:18pm On Jul 10, 2020
Armed forces members don't wear your uniforms or anything that shows you're a military personnel when traveling, these criminals hate to see you guys.
Re: Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos) by Carlyboi(m): 2:21pm On Jul 10, 2020
onward4life:

Nooo...

I thought Yu knew

Nah!i read where someone mentioned Fulani men were spotted at the scene and were the likely perpetrators or suspects so I was surprised when you said it was done by (Ebira)bagger boys.
Re: Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos) by Moscodee1990(m): 2:22pm On Jul 10, 2020
Happyguy201:
Great news kill them all .
Shame on you, I pity your parents.
Re: Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos) by onward4life(m): 2:28pm On Jul 10, 2020
Carlyboi:

Nah!i read where someone mentioned Fulani men were spotted at the scene and were the likely perpetrators or suspects so I was surprised when you said it was done by (Ebira)bagger boys.

It's like herdsmen pointing fingers

Cali Yu know understand chill....
Re: Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos) by Carlyboi(m): 2:36pm On Jul 10, 2020
onward4life:

It's like herdsmen pointing fingers

Cali Yu know understand chill....

Oh ok I get it now bro!do you stay in kogi or you have any connection to that part of town tho?
Re: Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos) by freemanq(m): 2:58pm On Jul 10, 2020
how long will this senseless killings stop in Nigeria,yet they don't know this killer bandit
Re: Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos) by Cholison(m): 2:58pm On Jul 10, 2020
Tatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatata bye-product of last election. Let celebrate our own ruling party.
Re: Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos) by onward4life(m): 3:01pm On Jul 10, 2020
Carlyboi:

Oh ok I get it now bro!do you stay in kogi or you have any connection to that part of town tho?

Guy if una need my address let me know

Re: Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos) by Carlyboi(m): 3:03pm On Jul 10, 2020
onward4life:

Guy if una need my address let me know

This guy is funny tho!for what?lol!you sounded like someone with a great knowledge of the area that’s why I asked!
Re: Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos) by Godsonkemz(m): 3:06pm On Jul 10, 2020
Bloggers have renamed Fulani herdsmen to gunmen because of the herdsmen grand Commander who has refused to proscribe the group because it consist of his kinsmen.
Re: Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 3:07pm On Jul 10, 2020
even our security officers are not secured as well.
Re: Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 3:17pm On Jul 10, 2020
Who is the better person to take over the country... God help us all
Re: Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos) by abidem4real: 3:55pm On Jul 10, 2020
binsanni:
Kidnappers/arm Robbers Ravaging Kogi State (Graphic Photos)

The above were innocent souls that were attacked and killed at Okene/ Lokoja road by armed robbers/Kidnappers yesterday
I heard the incident happened very close to security check point.

May Almighty Allah help our Kogi state

http://saharareporters.com/2020/07/09/gunmen-kill-naval-officer-female-colleague-kogi-state
Insecurity during the era of Jonathan was nothing compared to this and yet his head was being called for by Buhari, Tinubu and a host of others. Now, these people have become dumbfounded because they are in power. God dey oh

1 Like

Re: Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos) by kasim155: 4:05pm On Jul 10, 2020
robinso01:
The insecurity is just getting worse everyday, this is the worst government I've ever experienced.

Not only u bro, dis is d worst government I have witness so far in dis country.

1 Like

Re: Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos) by ylaa(f): 4:10pm On Jul 10, 2020
Well said

robinso01:

Not just a specific geo political zone, but all geo political zone.
I don't expect anyone to just be in support of him anymore, even his party members and loyalist.
It still baffles me that, how can someone rules a country like this, and still have people supporting him.
There's no hope for Nigeria under this administration.
Re: Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos) by tunary(m): 4:10pm On Jul 10, 2020
Where is the picture if the female colleague now
Re: Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos) by onward4life(m): 4:57pm On Jul 10, 2020
Carlyboi:

This guy is funny tho!for what?lol!you sounded like someone with a great knowledge of the area that’s why I asked!

Re: Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos) by Germi9: 5:05pm On Jul 10, 2020
it is only in Nigeria/Africa the Nobles are ruled by Fools

1 Like

Re: Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos) by Carlyboi(m): 5:14pm On Jul 10, 2020
Re: Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos) by robinso01(m): 5:56pm On Jul 10, 2020
stanisbaratheon:

There is no hope for Nigeria under any administration as far as tribalism, ethnicity and nepotism is in the country.

The only sustainable solution is to break this country into regions or every body go their separate ways.

But Nigeria is not the only country that has a lot of tribe, different ethnic. There are lot countries with different tribes and they are still living well
Re: Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos) by Brushstrokes20: 5:56pm On Jul 10, 2020
onward4life:
He is a modern Hitler! Icon of Wickedness dressed in ja lier biya

A shaitan with spiked old feathers....

Yu turned a "soapi sticated" rig dim pastor into an entry level house clerk

A volunteer agent of end of days activation

god of hunger yu shattered every body along regious line.. till our dry gin elders even lost visions....

A man dat derives pleasure in the deaths of ppo even minutes old human beings

And impose polices that reduces social welfare and mentality

He succeeded in making starvation a diet. Even at restaurants

Wetin we do yu, because Yu fail election 3times

Why are Yu so unforgivable at this ur spare age

Prostitution & robbery now on the CVs of our youths

One out of every 50 ppo has committed murder or aided one

Blood is now a regular sight....

Fela said it ooo and we blame weed ooo

How many years now see life for Nigeria like Somalia

Before glo 1k subscription na 28days for me to do as I like

Now 1k is 11days of highly restricted usage

Yu are even against technology that hibernated yu when Yu where about to meet 70 underage virgins ...

Yu came back and immediately started endorsing the youths to their Early fresh graves

Tramadol is readily more available to NEPA & police put together

Soldiers became women wrappers competing with boys scout

Sarz now cultist with identity cards.

Why Yu kept appointing only our fore fathers mates

Tinbu ur eyes na okpolor eyes but an old blind bat yu are. Ur abrupt end will be televised...

And this disaster that yu have been coating and pleasuring with sugar will soon be fed to anything that comes out of ur household...

God pls forgive us abeg

We no know!!!!
AWESOME Piece! #Words on marble! Thumbs up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos) by robinso01(m): 5:58pm On Jul 10, 2020
SarkinYarki:

The govt is behind all this

Yes, it's glaring that the government is the one behind, if not, how'd terrorism fills a country and the government is not doing any tangible things about it, except for claiming victory even when they are not fighting terrorism back

3 Likes

Re: Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos) by robinso01(m): 6:03pm On Jul 10, 2020
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Again you seems not to understand the insensitivity and hypothetical nature of some Nigerians.

As long as they or somebody they know is benefiting from the present Administration, the country can go to hell as long as it doesn't affect them personally.

Hope you know some people are ONLY supporting this Administration simply because their tribe's men/Women occupy one government position or the other ?

Selfishness at it's peak.
Re: Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos) by onward4life(m): 6:03pm On Jul 10, 2020
Brushstrokes20:

AWESOME PIECE! Thumbs up.

Thanks.. that's a 1 up..

I have been attacked by

Some walkers since I posted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi: Gunmen Kill Naval Officer, Female Colleague (Graphic Photos) by paix(m): 6:24pm On Jul 10, 2020
donbachi:
For this government to take the issue of security serious...it will take internationl sanctioning.since public outcries is highly neglected.
The government is immuned to any public outcry to bother them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How I Led My Gang To Hijack Bullion Van With N200m – Kidnapper Evans / EFCC Replies Yahoo Yahoo Sympathizer / Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.