Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,048 members, 7,807,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Women Multiply Everything Both Good And Bad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Multiply Everything Both Good And Bad (449 Views)

Hunger And Bad Habits Has Finished My Life (pic) / Is Menstubation And Handjob The Same Thing.??..are They Both Good?? / How Do You Differentiate Between Good Pussy And Bad Pussy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Multiply Everything Both Good And Bad by Boytide: 11:41am On Jul 10, 2020
I am sure many nairaland men go dey vex as many people dey untop this table wey dey shake so.

Re: Women Multiply Everything Both Good And Bad by meum: 11:58am On Jul 10, 2020
Lemme come from this angle: I release millions of seeds(sperm cells) and all her system can grab is one, two or three. Even if she takes drugs she can't grab everything. Tell me what has she multiplied? grin grin
She for no use that sperm to argue. The pot of soup I fit understand grin

Boytide:

She just needed one to make a baby, while you sowed millions to make a baby, who get better multiplication power? Reason am
She didn't need one. Naturally some people grab two, three and even four. Others grab more. She only succeeded in doing subtraction and division with regards the sperm argument. Reason amgrin grin
Re: Women Multiply Everything Both Good And Bad by Boytide: 12:00pm On Jul 10, 2020
meum:
Lemme come from this angle: I release millions of seeds(sperm cells) and all her system can grab is one, two or three. Even if she takes drugs she can't grab everything. Tell me what has she multiplied? grin grin

She just needed one to make a baby, while you sowed millions to make a baby, who get better multiplication power? Reason am

1 Like

Re: Women Multiply Everything Both Good And Bad by Fatboikoo: 12:30pm On Jul 10, 2020
Boytide:

If this na court you just won a case. grin grin

But who be this your King Koko guy wey be like say he is on a mission to be disliked by his fellow men.

But this is some deep stuff. I know guys wey carry one small girl open her eyes but today the guys no fit keep up cus small girl is now looking for big God grin grin
Re: Women Multiply Everything Both Good And Bad by Boytide: 3:19pm On Jul 10, 2020
Fatboikoo:

If this na court you just won a case. grin grin

But who be this your King Koko guy wey be like say he is on a mission to be disliked by his fellow men.

But this is some deep stuff. I know guys wey carry one small girl open her eyes but today the guys no fit keep up cus small girl is now looking for big God grin grin

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

I Didn't Abandon My Family Because Of Their Blue Eyes - Husband Denies / There Are Three Kinds Of Men Out There / I Want To Rape Her: Man Strips Naked To Get His Wire From PHCN Lady (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.